Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
keegy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:53 pm
Variation Marth
Marth:lol

*starts to laugh with Marth...but tries not to be noticed*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:02 pm
i told u tailen that was a vee mon chicken sculpture and just coz i wonderd if parrotmon tasted like chicken doesnt make me a cannible so xp  

keegy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:30 pm
yolei88
Variation Marth

Marth:*notices Yolei laughing and hugs her* Don't be so shy girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 pm
Variation Marth
yolei88
Variation Marth

yeh yolei whats the worse that could happen *monochromon come stampeding through* ......starting now  

keegy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:44 am
keegy
i told u tailen that was a vee mon chicken sculpture and just coz i wonderd if parrotmon tasted like chicken doesnt make me a cannible so xp

stare okay ...sure hahah I believe you, but still...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:45 am
keegy
Variation Marth
yolei88
Variation Marth

yeh yolei whats the worse that could happen *monochromon come stampeding through* ......starting now

sweatdrop hahah but It just came out I didnt mean to...didnt want to be rude redface .

What the...whats with this randomness ...ahhh ...okay now I dont know whats the worst thing that could happen confused  

TsukinoLuffy

keegy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:16 pm
yolei88
keegy
Variation Marth
yolei88
Variation Marth

sweatdrop hahah but It just came out I didnt mean to...didnt want to be rude redface .

What the...whats with this randomness ...ahhh ...okay now I dont know whats the worst thing that could happen confused

i love randomness its my thing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Hey <3 Broccoli is yummy, but personally we just don't get along we're polar opposites XD Thankies for saying hi I luff your Gabumon <3  

Kaprisun

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:36 pm
yolei88
keegy
Variation Marth
yolei88
Variation Marth

Marth:Well, the worst that could happen is if-
Hiro:NO!!*punches marth* don't talk likethat. Remember what happened last time?
Marth:*thinks back* Hey, that wasn't my fault and how was i supposed to know that boulder was right there!?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:44 pm
... lol *evil grin as I turn to Tailen* or the worst that could happen is if ... *sigh I was to loose another person...or to get abandoned by another... people now and days... you just cant trust them... thats why I'm usually alone with Tailen... only digimon ( I can't say person ) that I've been this close to * grabs the leafmon and higs him. then he randomly digivolves into minomon*
ummm what was that for?
it's simple... I can feel the love 4laugh hehehe  

TsukinoLuffy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 am
yolei88
... lol *evil grin as I turn to Tailen* or the worst that could happen is if ... *sigh I was to loose another person...or to get abandoned by another... people now and days... you just cant trust them... thats why I'm usually alone with Tailen... only digimon ( I can't say person ) that I've been this close to * grabs the leafmon and higs him. then he randomly digivolves into minomon*
ummm what was that for?

Marth:Okay.thats random.
Hiro:Not as random as you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:36 pm
Variation Marth
yolei88
ummm what was that for?

that was not random... not for us at least 4laugh ...its this love hate relationship that we have going on lol  

TsukinoLuffy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:19 pm
yolei88
Variation Marth
yolei88
ummm what was that for?

that was not random... not for us at least 4laugh ...its this love hate relationship that we have going on lol

Marth:That stuffs hilariuoes!!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:52 pm
hey guys miss me well if u didnt miss me in a few days when im moving  

keegy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:45 am
Marth:Okay then.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games