Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:39 pm
When the twins emerged from the tunnel, they stood at the entrance of a graveyard. "Creepy," Dion shuddered. "Couldn't you pick a nicer place to land?" Selana was too deep in thought to respond with a retort. "Sfyxa says they went that way," she said, finally, and as Selana said her name the little girl appeared. Silently, they all began to walk.

Kenneth was nowhere in Forks, of that Wyatt was sure. For the first time in a long time, Wyatt exercised his tracking skills as he searched for his partner. He began to run, picking up speed, across the state.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:09 pm
"Kenneth, Wyatt's coming to find us and he means harm to me. Now is the time to choose, are you going to stay with him and let harm come to me or will you help me? I don't wish to kill him, only stop him from doing what he wants to do which is kill me and get me out of the way. Please, Ken, please help me" Caterina said, worry eteched into her face and evident in her voice.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:13 pm
"Sfyxa!" Lily called out, knowing the spirit was the fastest way to find the girls. Unknowing of whether or not she was actually there, she spoke quickly, in a rush to get to Caterina. "Wyatt is going to meet Kenneth and Caterina, and they need to stay away at least untill I get there. I don't know what Kenneth is going to choose and its not safe. Please tell them that!" She called, breaking out into a sprint again in the directions that she was heading before. Caterina how close am I?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:07 am
'You're still far away. Listen go look out for the twins, I'll take care of myself. Should he kill me, you've been a good friend to me Lily, you've been like a sister to me. Take care of the twins, should anything happen to me, go back to them' Caterina said and with a deep breath she shut herself off from Lily so that she wouldn't be able to find her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:27 am
Frustrated, Lily turned and punched a tree, angrily sobbing as the trunk snapped. She sat down - more like collapsed - because her knees couldn't support her anymore. She stayed there for five minutes, more than she ever allowed herself to be sad. Wiping her eyes of the tears that would never come, she brushed herself, taking deep gulps of air. Selena. She called. Can you please get Sfyxa to lead me to where you are? Caterina's cut herself off from me, and....and, just please okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:45 pm
Caterina collapsed too. She hated doing this to her best friend, the person who had always been there for her, the person she considered a sister. 'Why did you do it then if you feel this way? Because, had I not the twins could easily be harmed, I'd rather it be me who takes the fall than Lily or the twins. I could never forgive myself' Caterina struggled with her feelings. She put her head in her arms, her knees pulled up to her chest. "Kenneth, you have to make a decision. Let me die or go to Wyatt and help him kill me. You're choice" Caterina said. "Right now, I could care less. Just make sure my death is pretty quick and virtually painless" she told him as an afterthought.  

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:51 pm
Felix had let a roar rip from her throat as the man left, angry though his offense was not against her. She ran to Lily and said, "I don't care if it's not my business, I want and need to help. I can make him stay here, stay in Forks. I can go wherever you need to go, possibly faster than you can yourself. Even before becoming a vampire, I could outrun a husky. That's pretty difficult, if you were wondering." Felix was concerned for three reason. One because Lily might turn on her, two because Lily might refuse, and three because, whatever is wrong, it might be too late to help. Felix then whispered, "I'll do anything I can to help."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Suddenly, Felix felt a hand on her shoulder and heard Alice whisper, "Caterina..." Felix turned and put her hands on Alice's shoulders and looked into her glazed-over eyes. She was having a vision. Then Alice seemed to wake up. Felix asked desperately, "Where?" Alice said, "I think...Ohio. Kind of close to...to an amusement park...she's Lily's best friend..." That was all Felix needed. She was running, running faster than she'd ever run, faster than Edward at his best. She wasn't even a blur, she was nothing, she was air. She was going so fast that she arrived in Ohio in ten minutes, passing through eight states. She kept running though she slowed down a bit, looking for an amusement park. Finally, she saw a girl and a boy, both mysteriously pale, mysteriously inhuman. Felix jolted to the girl's side and asked, "Are you Caterina?"  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:14 am
"And may I ask how you know my name?" Caterina asked, a bit harshly, looking up from where she was sitting. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so rude, I'm just a little upset right now" Caterina apologized.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:08 pm
After Caterina had said the key words 'I don't wish to kill him', Kenneth had been prepared to immediately offer her his help. Just as he opened his mouth, however, another vampire appeared. She had unsettling blue eyes - he'd never seen that colour in a vampire. "Who the hell is this?" Kenneth asked Caterina, suddenly defensive.

The twins had just caught sight of Caterina and Kenneth when Felix arrived upon the scene. "Shoot!" Selana muttered. She conjured a repellant around their threesome so none of the vampires would be able to see them. "We're going to have to approach this a different way," Selana turned to Dion.

Wyatt was in Iowa, and running still faster.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:17 pm
Felix heard the twins muttering behind her and said to them, using her power, I don't mind if you help fight. I believe I've been unfair to judge. Come help if you wish, but be careful. Felix turned to Kenneth, her piercing blue gaze perfectly icy, and said, "If you wish to know someone's name, ask the person themselves. I'm Felix. A.K.A. The girl that's not going to let Caterina die." She then said to Caterina, though her gaze didn't wander from Kenneth, "I'm here to help. I'll...explain later. I basically came to help because it was to boring over at the Cullen's place. Lily's worried." Felix picked up Caterina, putting her back in a standing position. She then directed a question at Kenneth, "By the way, what's your name?"

Felix had left her dog, Black, with Lily, and told him to help her if she needed it.

Besides, unless Kenneth had four people coming, the odds were that the side Caterina and Felix were on would win.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:21 pm
"I don't need any help, I am not going to drag anyone else into this and get hurt. I advise you go back to the Cullen's Felix, I appriciate your offer but I would rather it be me who has to die than bring anyone else into this. And this is Kenneth." Caterina said. "Kenneth, please be nice, you've been doing so well. I'm gonna send her home and then I can worry about Wyatt wanting to kill me. As I said, if you help him please make the death be quick and virtually painless" Caterina whispered in his ear.  

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:31 pm
Felix chuckled and poked Caterina's shoulder, saying, "I'm not going anywhere. No worries. I won't be getting hurt anytime soon. She used her mind control for a second and said to Caterina, Let me stay. I will help. You're not going to let yourself die and neither will I. That's the end of that story. No arguments. Felix really had no reason to worry, there never were any arguments. This close, and touching them, others didn't stand a chance of control.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 pm
(how about as a twist, as we are fighting Jared comes in. Felix, Jared was Caterina's ex-boyfriend who just wanted her for sex. She broke up with him and then he killed her family. Just in case you didn't read that post.Unknown to her he's a vampire.)
'Fine, but no killing anyone, I don't care if he wants to kill us, absolutly no killing' Caterina managed to point out.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Lily cursed, because clearly Sfyxa was not listening to her, not that she was surprised. She turned to the large black husky who was sitting patiently beside her. Growling fiercely, she left Alice and the dog behind, tearing through the forest so fast even Edward would have been jealous. All she knew was that Felix had not closed her mind to her, and Felix could show her where they were. Following the fresh scent Felix had left behind, she ended up getting there just as Felix refused to leave. Aware of the fact that Wyatt must be very close by now. She grabbed the thin air next to her, only to close it around the fabric of one of the twin's shirts. "I don't care what bonehead move you two were trying to pull, but I advise that make sure we can't hear you as well." She said, trying not to let her relief show.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games