Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 am
"Oh... I'm Fuyu by the way..." She looked at Sira he was still unconcious. ~ Sira... I never meant to hurt you... it's not my fault...~ She sighed and continued to look around. "Why are we here anyway? Did those idiots tell you what was going on?" She looked at the door as it opened letting Sasori and Zetsu in again. "Oh... so your awake now. Good, now I have a proposition for you..." Sasori knelt down in front of the two girls... "Either you join us... or you die. Simple as that." Sasori looked at the two girls waiting for their answers.
((wow... i'm kinda good at RP-ing a bad guy! =o))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 am
Ikari looked at Fuyu then up at Sasori. "I am never going to join our group..." Ikari looked angrly at Sasori. Ikari manged to get up and she swiped her claw at Sasori, leaving deep cuts on his face. "WHY you little.." Sasori yelled. "No Sasori... let them be, there not worth getting worked up about." Zetsu said holding Sasori back. ((ya ^^))  

l L L U M I N A T I

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 am
Fuyu looked at the ground, and then back at Sasori. ~ If it means they'll let the village be and let Sira go... ~ She looked at Zetsu and then back to Sasori, who now had blood trickling down his face. "I..." she said quietly. "Come on, kid! Spit it out!" Sasori said hitting her in the back of the head. She trembled for a minute "No, I won't join..." She stood up and looked Sasori in the eyes, hers turning deep red, " But, now I have a proposition for you," She said mocking Sasori "I'll only join if you let those two go, and stop what ever it is your planning!" She punched him in the stomach, and he fell to the ground, but sweeped her legs and made her fall against the wall. She coughed up some blood and looked at Zetsu. "That'll never happen..." Sasori got up "You two are as good as DEAD!" he screamed at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 am
((O.O..... Oi! I missed ALOT! Hehehe..... Reks is gonna get revenge now! :]))

Reks realized Sasori had left. He looked around to make shure everyone was okay. When he went over to check on Fuyu, she was gone. He looked around. Sira had gone too. Did Sasori take them with him?? He noticed Ai and Nanaka were still there. "Where...?" Reks started. Are they after their demons? Why didn't he....? He thought. My demon didn't get out of control! But.... But Fuyu's did... So he took her.... Reks thought, gritting his teeth, his fists erupting in flame.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 am
Ikari jumped in front of Sira and Fuyu and Summon a gaint white fox.
"Skye attack, those two!" Ikari shouted making the fox Attack Sasori and Zetsu. The fox started to rip and bite. If only I had more Charka I could do more... Ikari thought watching Skye attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:09 am
"I'm going to save them." Reks mumbled, jumping onto the roof and running. Were the hell am I going? I don't know where they brought-- Admete! Reks stopping, kneeled down on one knee, and did a process of hand sighns. Art of Summoning! He yelled in his mind. In a poof of smoke, Admete apeared. "Admete! track down Fuyu's scent!" Reks shouted as Admete lead the way into the forest.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:18 am
"Ha ha cute fox... but thats not going to hold us down" Sasori said attacking the fox disappearing proofing into the air. Crap... I dont have anymore charka to do anything... Ikari reached for a weapon in her weapon pouch, she took Kunai and threw it Sasori. "Take that!" Ikari yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:25 am
((ooc: srry I didn't post back, I was eating ramen =D))
A pulse of black chakra burst from Fuyus hands. "well, this is new..." she said looking at the chakra. She shruged and lunged at Zetsu, holding her hands out in front of her. She dug deep into Zetxus chest andknocked him out. "Why you... you... YOU LITTLE DEMONS!" Sasori screamed at them his chakra strings caught the weapons Ikarri threw and he pulled out one of his own and sent them flying at Fuyu and Ikarri.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 am
Ikari took two fans out she threw them in Sasori direction, stoping Sasori's weapon. The fans came flying back into Ikari's hands. ((its ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 am
Admete stopped when they were in a clearing. They must have a genjutsu.... "Who is that?" Sasori said from inside the fort. "Go see who it is.... I can take care of these brats." Zetsu said, Sasori getting up and going outside. Reks stood, looking for an entry way. From under a tree, Reks saw Sasori. Multiple strings of chakara shot out at Reks. Reks jumped back to dodge the attack. "There you are."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 am

Fuyu's eyes turned her normal light brown color again. She wobbled for a minute and then fell to her knees. ~Damn it... I lost control again...~ She coughed up some blood and fainted. Her demon takes a lot of chakra to control, and she's very young, putting an even bigger stress on the body.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:49 am
Ikari Threw her fans again at Zetsu. The fans swiftly went through the air, both hitting Zetsu near his face and gut. "You damn demon your going to pay for acting like this!" Zetsu yelled. ((not sure what his attacks are so ya sweatdrop )) Zetsu did a hand sigh, bringing out thorn whips. He attack Ikari, covering her with the thorn whips, squeezing her body till he could see blood.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:54 am
Sasori finally got a hold of Reks with his strings. Reks winced in pain as he brought him to his knees. Then Reks laughed. This puzzled Sasori, only for his to realize that the 'Reks' that he had caught turned into a log in a poof of smoke. He released his strings, turning around to be attacked by Admete. Suddenly, without Sasori noticing, the log turned back into Reks. Ha! I made him think it was the art of substitution, but really it was the art of transformation! Reks snuck up to Sasari, poking him hard in several presure points, causing him to pass out and fall to the ground. "See ya!" Reks said, running to the tree theat Sasori came from.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 pm
Ikari tryed to reach for something to cut through the whips, but she couldn't move anything. Oooww... if I don't find a way out of his grasp soon he may kill me. Ikari moaned in pain from all the thorns cutting through her skin. "Not so tought now, are you," Zetsu smirked making his grasp tighter.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Reks ran into the lair, looking around. I don't see anybody here... He thought, then noticing stairs going down. Aha!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games