Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:00 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
hopltetheleader
Starts waking up. "Well no more nightmares." Starts heading downstairs "Morning. Right it is morning?"
darkness watch's him " if u get in my way and wakeup me up i will kill u or any one"
"whats wrong with you?" she asked sitting on a table, sipping her drink, she wore a red skin tight dress that was cut at the side where it showed her legs
darkness " you kissing other guys first it was me and now it's other guys who are u going to stick with angle?"
"thats not even my guy so whats your problem" she snapped setting her cup down and looking at him, angry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:03 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
hopltetheleader
Starts waking up. "Well no more nightmares." Starts heading downstairs "Morning. Right it is morning?"
darkness watch's him " if u get in my way and wakeup me up i will kill u or any one"
"whats wrong with you?" she asked sitting on a table, sipping her drink, she wore a red skin tight dress that was cut at the side where it showed her legs
darkness " you kissing other guys first it was me and now it's other guys who are u going to stick with angle?"
"thats not even my guy so whats your problem" she snapped setting her cup down and looking at him, angry
darkness looks down " sorry and i don't know i think.... the evil inside me is coming out"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:05 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
hopltetheleader
darkness looks down " sorry and i don't know i think.... the evil inside me is coming out"
shes softened a little "thats okay" she hops off the table and walks over to him "im just confused" she sighs and grabs another drink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
shes softened a little "thats okay" she hops off the table and walks over to him "im just confused" she sighs and grabs another drink
he looks at angle "all i can say look in ur heart fand find the person who u really love and stick with that person"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:09 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
he looks at angle "all i can say look in ur heart fand find the person who u really love and stick with that person"
she lays her head down on the counter and wraps her arms around it, she sighs "im not sure if i even have a heart anymore" she whispered "and i dont even know if that person even loves me anymore"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she lays her head down on the counter and wraps her arms around it, she sighs "im not sure if i even have a heart anymore" she whispered "and i dont even know if that person even loves me anymore"
sits beside her " who is the person  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:15 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she hides her face and kept quiet, she takes a deep breath "you" she whispered, you can barely hear it because it was muffled by her arm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she hides her face and kept quiet, she takes a deep breath "you" she whispered, you can barely hear it because it was muffled by her arm
" what did u say please tell me who it is and please say it where i can hear u"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:21 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she lifts her head and wipes her face "just forget it okay" she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"just please tell me and i will find the person and ask him okay just please tell who it is angle thats all that i am asking form u"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:25 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"just please tell me and i will find the person and ask him okay just please tell who it is angle thats all that i am asking form u"
she takes a deep breath and looks at him, she kisses him deeply, she pulls away "i-im sorry..." she hops off the chair and start walking upstairs to her room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:27 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she takes a deep breath and looks at him, she kisses him deeply, she pulls away "i-im sorry..." she hops off the chair and start walking upstairs to her room
darkness just sits thier and then goes to her room and see her " okay and why did u kiss me deeply and it's okay if u kiss me"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
darkness just sits thier and then goes to her room and see her " okay and why did u kiss me deeply and it's okay if u kiss me"
she sat on her bed looking at her hands "because......because i love you okay!" she yelled closing her eyes, she covers her face "i was too stupid to notice it and i screwed up everything'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she sat on her bed looking at her hands "because......because i love you okay!" she yelled closing her eyes, she covers her face "i was too stupid to notice it and i screwed up everything'darkness looks at her " so is this saying this or ur heart or both becuz me and my heart saying i love u and it's okay to srew up everybody does" sits beside her on the bed

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:34 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
she sat on her bed looking at her hands "because......because i love you okay!" she yelled closing her eyes, she covers her face "i was too stupid to notice it and i screwed up everything'
darkness looks at her " so is this saying this or ur heart or both becuz me and my heart saying i love u and it's okay to srew up everybody does" sits beside her on the bed
"its both.." she whispered wiping her face, she sighs and doesnt look at him, playing with her braclet  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff