Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:27 am
"So....BORED!" he yelled, laughing. "Man, there's nothing to do here," he said as he turned around. "Maybe there's some zombies in the forest or something," he said, smiling as he headed towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:29 am
she went under the water and rinsed her hair "man this feels good" she said floating on the water, she closed her eyes, and relaxed  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:33 am
He continued to wander in the forest, twirling his sword around, still using his other sword as a crutch. "Man, no luck," he said, disappointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:41 am
she swam around, singing a soft lulliby, she smiled and kept singing, enjoying the water  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:43 am
He stopped walking and sat down, his back leaning against a tree. "Tired...just a short rest..." he said quietly as he doved off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:45 am
she got out and layed on the ground to dry (hey have to leave at 12, meeting my brother somewhere for lunch kk, but ill b on around 1 or 2)  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:48 am
Aprilbaby1
she got out and layed on the ground to dry (hey have to leave at 12, meeting my brother somewhere for lunch kk, but ill b on around 1 or 2)
k  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:56 am
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)
He continued to lie there, asleep, unable to hear the groans getting closer.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:58 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)
she finished getting dried off and put on her clothes, she head groans and walked throught the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:00 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)
she finished getting dried off and put on her clothes, she head groans and walked throught the forest

As the groans came closer, the undead could be seen, moving over the horizon towards Arage. He continued sleeping, unknowing of what was about to happen.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:06 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)

As the groans came closer, the undead could be seen, moving over the horizon towards Arage. He continued sleeping, unknowing of what was about to happen.
"damn it" she muttered, she walked ot arage and picked him up "come on wake up" she said putting his arm around her shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:08 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)

"damn it" she muttered, she walked ot arage and picked him up "come on wake up" she said putting his arm around her shoulder
we have to get out of here fast guys!  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:09 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Kay)

"here ill call my bird" she whistled and her giant bird flew down "get on" she said climbing on, she grabbed the sleeping arage and put him on the bird  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:11 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"here ill call my bird" she whistled and her giant bird flew down "get on" she said climbing on, she grabbed the sleeping arage and put him on the bird
*got on the bird* do you have a gun?  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:12 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

*got on the bird* do you have a gun?
"yea" she reached into her pouch and pulled out a gun "here" she said handing it to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games