Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:15 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
*Xemnas shows up in front of them, lola tangled in vines passed out floaing next to him and kris smiling standing next to him*its time to have some fun *raises arms and vines shoot out tangling everyone
it was a very nice plan *laughs and waves him hand, making everyone lose their magic*

*Senses tingle* Lola?
Xemnas: im sorry but shes busy at the moment *smiles and traps everyone*

*Bangs on the trap[Me: O.O??? What t he heck is the trap called?]* Xemnas!!
[dont know, invisible box??] Xemnas smiles "well it was a very good plan kris, thank you so much
your welcome *laughs*

[Me: *Pokes Kris* Kris: *Falls over* Me: O.O;; I didn't do it!!!]
*Looks at Kris* o.0 Why did you-?
it runs in the family, i was tired of lola acting good when she was supposed to be bad like me so i set up this trap *smiles and waves hand over lola, the vines around her glow red* once the glowling stops, lola will be evil and will join or side *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Arage looked around him at Sora and Lola. "What the, how'd I get here?" he asked, banging on the invisible sides, panicing.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Arage looked around him at Sora and Lola. "What the, how'd I get here?" he asked, banging on the invisible sides, panicing.

-_-' Uh...Lola needs some help...Arage...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:18 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Repressed Memories

-_-' Uh...Lola needs some help...Arage...

"I see that," he said, looking up at Kris. "I might just kill you," he slowly said to Kris as his rage began to rise.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:20 pm
Can at least 6 people join the Legendz role play? And maybe those 6 people can join Zatch Bell?

Legendz:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9286141

Zatch Bell:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9284903  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:21 pm
*smiles* i would like to see you try *looks over at lola, the glowing slowly starts to fade* i see you only have a little time left
Xemnas: well it was nice to see you again but we have some busness to attend to *smiles*  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 pm
Arage slowly stood up, breathing heavily. His teeth began to grow, sharpen, as his snout grew out. Fur began to grow all over him, his hair growing longer. His eyes glowed green as he became a werewolf, strength building with rage. "RAAAAAAA!!!!" he bellowed as he swung his mighty hands at the sides of the box, slowly cracking it with each blow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 pm
gtg eat dinner brb soon  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
*smiles* i would like to see you try *looks over at lola, the glowing slowly starts to fade* i see you only have a little time left
Xemnas: well it was nice to see you again but we have some business to attend to *smiles*

Lola! *Starts to glow and the invisible barrier breaks* O.O!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:28 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
Xemnas: well it was nice to see you again but we have some business to attend to *smiles*

Arage roared with delight as he broke through, pouncing at Kris. "DIE!" he yelled, his eyes glowing brighter as rage took control of his whole body.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:29 pm
*Summons Angel bow and attacks vines, vines then fall off*
Lola: *Opens her eyes(she is fine, NOT evil)* Hi, guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

Arage roared with delight as he broke through, pouncing at Kris. "DIE!" he yelled, his eyes glowing brighter as rage took control of his whole body.

*Runs toward them* ARAGE!!!!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

"What!" he bellowed, turning to look at Sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

"What!" he bellowed, turning to look at Sora.

*Looks at him* Lola will probably be pIssed at you if you KILL him. But you can still beat the crap out of him, but if he faint you have to stop. >.><.<  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:37 pm
she opened her eyes, sitting up "Hey your attacking my brother!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games