Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 am
lanceknightmare
Grrrr my LanceCalvis account was locked for some bogus reason. Had over a million all legit on that account as well.

OMG! You're LanceCalvis? Wow, never figured that one out.

Hah! I never liked you anyways. xp

Oh, and Dronze, nice picture.  

Demonic Repentance

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:56 pm
I just got a series of PMs from a begging n00blet worthy of a rant. xd Of course, I deleted them. In hindsight, I should've kept 'em. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:59 pm
I once got a PM from an annoying beggar that demanded 100k.... and that was when I was a member for only a week or so. I wish I kept that PM. But I don't think I was even a member of the guild XDD

That was so not random...  

Alchemist of the Twilight

serbus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:40 pm
Bellabie
serbus
... but never have I seen you lie to get something you wanted.

Perhaps I'm just better at it...

I don't believe you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:14 am
Goddess, does drama ever annoy me.

dronze
Quote:
Read the damn title.

I did... Kind of a prerequisite for clicking on a link, no?

Quote:
In 24 hours, I will be deleting my Gaia account aswell as my myspace and yahoo.

Okay... I'm not going to be one of these people that says you should stay, however, if you're going to leave, why are you so egocentric to think that we care what happens to your other social networking sites? Seriously.

If you're going to create this much drama over leaving, then go ******** yourself... if you think you had any major amount of significance in the grand scope of anyone's actual life here, you're not only grossly mistaken, but deluded as well.

Quote:
Dont you dare try to talk me out of it.

I didn't plan on it.

Sorry, but I'm not a huge fan of melodrama, not from you, not from Dammie, not from anyone. You can go ******** yourself if you think this conceited bid for attention has done anything for your standing with anyone here... myself included.

Get over yourself, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Quote:
People that will be asking me for my s**t will recieve a firm ******** YOU.

If you were leaving, then why is it that they would be getting a response?

Again, get over yourself, if you're going to leave then do so... nobody's stopping you from trashing your account, except for yourself.

Quote:
The items will die with the account.

Stated as though those few handfuls of pixels actually meant something...

Quote:
I will miss nothing.

Glad to know our company meant so much to you, especially after wondering who would actually be on late in the evening...

Quote:
I regret everything.

Quote:
And I do not apologize for anything I have done.

Nobody asked you to... again, conceited much?

Quote:
See you in hell.

Hell is but a state of mind, but i'm not the one wallowing in misery and seeing who will miss me, now, am I?

Quote:
-(insert name here)-

And with a whimper and a whine, this one is stricken from my thoughts....

dronze
Vice Captain

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:21 am
a very nice one ^_^ for some reason, i knew that one would be ranted upon  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:01 am
Everyone has drama in their life, Dronze... don't forget that. Sometimes people aren't always just vying for attention. Sometimes people just want to vent... and we all do it... me... you... everyone that sits here in this forum. Let him be....  

HalesABlack

scintillio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 am
HalesABlack
Everyone has drama in their life, Dronze... don't forget that. Sometimes people aren't always just vying for attention. Sometimes people just want to vent... and we all do it... me... you... everyone that sits here in this forum. Let him be....

agreed~

as long as ive been here and known him, he's never been a 'overtly dramatic person' most of the time, he's been the opposite~

i think that one should just slide confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm
scintillio
HalesABlack

agreed~

as long as ive been here and known him, he's never been a 'overtly dramatic person' most of the time, he's been the opposite~

I've never spoken to him ever... I don't know him but I know he's pretty rational by some of the things he writes... *shrugs* He doesn't seem so bad... there's bound to be a reason why and he seems well, heartbroken at something.  

HalesABlack

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:32 pm
scintillio

Honestly, the reason I got so pissed about all of this is that the way he went about it was entirely conceited... honestly, I don't care if he stays or goes, but if he's going to do it, he doesn't need to make a big to-do about it.

This is, what, the second or third time I saw a thread like this from him, and I've already let it slide twice.

If people are going to leave, then they can at least do it with a bit of dignity, as opposed to making it seem like it's somehow the fault of those remaining. Sorry, but that just pisses me off to no end.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:02 am
I'm glad I kept my nose out of that ordeal.

I would of just banned him on the spot for being an attention hog. And for this being his 5th strike if we're going with the strike method.  

Dameon the -V-

BambiLynn799

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 am
MinaKurasaki
Finally someone saying what I have been wanting to say to people like that makes me so mad I too were once a newbie who started out as verious nicks but anyways I am sick and tired people gripping about new people that just not cool and thats way I really dont want a battle system on gaia if it involves having to play with other gaians becuase you get people like that who calls you names in games.

First off, I would like to say that spell check is a marvelous wonder (USE IT!). Second, your serious lack of punctuation makes me ill. Third and the last that I will post on the particular subject, while I understand that everyone has their own opinions, I find it better to be more open-minded on the subject of having to 'play with other gaiains', especially when we 'other gaians who calls you names in games.' are reading what you say and are more apt to be calling you worse names than you are getting now for being such a blatant and over-judging ignoramic nutcase!

"And that is just about all I have to say about that!"
2 the Ranting Gryphon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:13 am
BambiLynn799
MinaKurasaki
Finally someone saying what I have been wanting to say to people like that makes me so mad I too were once a newbie who started out as verious nicks but anyways I am sick and tired people gripping about new people that just not cool and thats way I really dont want a battle system on gaia if it involves having to play with other gaians becuase you get people like that who calls you names in games.

First off, I would like to say that spell check is a marvelous wonder (USE IT!). Second, your serious lack of punctuation makes me ill. Third and the last that I will post on the particular subject, while I understand that everyone has their own opinions, I find it better to be more open-minded on the subject of having to 'play with other gaiains', especially when we 'other gaians who calls you names in games.' are reading what you say and are more apt to be calling you worse names than you are getting now for being such a blatant and over-judging ignoramic nutcase!

2 the Ranting Gryphon

*pokepoke* umm.... i'm supposed to be the angry, call-you-a-dumbf*ck person here....

welcome to the guild.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:01 am
BambiLynn799
MinaKurasaki

2 the Ranting Gryphon

For someone who prides them self on grammar you yourself have a lot of mistakes yourself.

Obviously you weren't around for the actual event to happen, but none the less you decided to stick your booky nose into it anyway~ A helpful piece of information is to know where the rant came from and actual post without sounding as though you challenged Darwin's idea for evolution. You must have woken up in the morning and declared "I will be a complete jack a** today and if I'm not my head will asplode!"...erm...excuse me *Explode* I forgot that when I type I can't sound lwike a twoddler because that would mwake hwer angwy~

Sorry, Grammar Nazi scare me espescially when I have the chance to stab back at them >,>

and she was asking for it  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games