Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manphish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:33 pm
I think it's more likely to say that they just go around surveying stuff. Making sure that everything is in correct order.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Mst likely. Then when they see stuff, they alert whoever's closest to them.

Like with Chewie on the Death Star and Anakin on Mustafar.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Thanks, I could never figure out what those little droids were used for other than be annoying little RC cars.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Actually I think they're part of the place's maintenance system. Mouse Droids are reportedly used to maintain equippment that is normally unexcessable in enclosed spaces.

I also heard that they're used to deliver power to remote systems much like a tiny version of a gonk droid.

As to what is true... I have no idea.  

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 pm
Hem... Let me quote Wookiee:

Quote:
The MSE-6 stood about 25 centimeters tall and ran on six wheels. The MSE-6 droid, although programmed with multiple capabilities, was designed with only a singular function. A modular circuit matrix was installed beneath the droid's boxy shell, and contained programming for one skill. Commonly, mouse droids carried out cleanup and basic repair duties, and could serve in security and communications fields. Since each droid possessed only a single skill, multiple mouse droids could chain together to pool their resources for more complex assignments. Trains of MSE-6 droids could often be seen guiding troops through military installations; this kind of duty required mouse droids to be programmed with complete readouts of their assigned areas. In addition, due to their use in military outposts, MSE-6 units were rigged to melt down if captured, giving the droids a strong self-preservation instinct.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 am
Ok, it's official, I'm the greatest.  

Manphish

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:45 am
Manphish
Ok, it's official, I'm the greatest.

(Walks over and kicks im in the groin.)
Sorry man, but it was for your own good.
Hubris is never anyone's friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 am
*Pulls pants down* steel shorts, booya.
You know somthing I've always wondered? What would've happened if Anakin killed Obi-Wan? Would he then decide to Kill the Emperor? Would there be nope "New Hope" for the galaxy?!  

Manphish

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:02 am
Yes. This is all covered in the RotS Video game if you beat it as Anakin.

*Whacks him across the face with a 2x4*

Sorry bout that. Had to aim for the other head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 am
Heh, sorry. I even have the game! You can tell I haven't played it in a while.  

Manphish

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:10 am
No problem.

In the alt ending, Anakin does that leap over Oi-wan, but suceeds in decapitating Kenobi in the pass.
When the Emperor comes to congratulate him, Anakin kills the old man with this Sith saber Palps gave him, stating that the Empire is his alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:20 am
Cool, well I suppose the galaxy would have been better off without the Emperor in the long run, I mean, without the Emperor, Vader would be by himself. And if Darth Vader really had an apprentice, he would eventually kill Vader, which would cause huge controversy. But that's not what happened.  

Manphish

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:21 am
Yep.
And so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 am
Hmm... Sometimes I think that getting put in the suit is what gave Vader his guts. If he'd stayed whiny b***h-akin, he wouldn't have the guts to do anything that cool.  

elvisnake

Manphish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:46 pm
That, or the fact that he could kill anyone with just a thought......  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games