Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm
((ok im going to be a pain... i reedited that one post back to its fomer draft, im a dummy who dousnt know sqwat... I admit it... um should make Ty happer, dousnt hurt Clovers post and now im going to shut up mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:09 pm
((LOL (The rule of cool wins again.) You must have had it saved in Word or something, because except for those last few lines, it's exactly the same as your first draft, mistakes and all. (at least as far as I can remember.)
Welcome back Maurikal!
(Looks around) Anybody seen Tramer lately? ...or is he still waiting for Fox to come back to the guild? (speaking of which)

This is officially too sad. When did my life become so pathetic that I have the time to keep up with everyone else's online whereabouts?))

The shock from Shmitty's blade piercing it's midsection, awoke the arachnid from it's induced sleep. Seeing the half giant so close in front of him, he was quickly able to figure out what was going on. A feeble, clicking laugh left his jaws as he tried his best to reach out and pierce the fox-demon. Just one p***k was all he needed. He laughed to himself as his fore-limbs reached forward, slowed by both the withdrawing effects of sleep and the searing pain coursing through his body.

((You wanted laughter in the face of death. Ask, and you shall receive.
(Just another reason I liked this draft better.) ))  

TY Charns
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 am
((sorry…I just haven’t had any inspiration to write for the last little bit…work has been exhausting…thou I should be able to start posting regularly again…hopefully))

Tramer was more than just a little surprised as he finished his swing, with blood dripping down the hilt of his sword he could not help but wonder why the warrior hadn’t defended himself? Looking down at the now two halves of the man a horrifying possibility came to him…had he regained control? Thou he quickly pushed aside such thoughts…there was no time for such…

Tramer watched as Shmitty decapitated the first arachnid, leaving the room confident the fox demon could handle himself agents the remaining arachnid, he headed back toward were he had left Ty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 am
((nope, retyped+ decent memory... I have no time for word or its horrible spell cheak(cough tramer cough cough) but ya i proudly admit I suck at spelling RESORSE FOR LIFE... Im preatty sure you were just waiting for me to bo back to the draft anyway ))

Shmitty smirked devilishly as he watched the spider reach for him, knowing not to underestimate an enemy even at there last breath, "ya dont touch me" saying with a disgusting look playing across his face as he took a few steps back out of the spiders reach "so... did you enjoy watching me run around killing your rival spiders((the pit spiders))and then we ended up coming down to find your hive... I wonder" he said clenching his fist, fire slowly surrounding it " did you imagine that before today was over... you were going to die" he said as the fireball grew bigger, brighter and hotter

((haha rule of cool, kowabunga))  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 am
Clicking laugh turned to a choking gurgle as the dying spider continued to reach for Shmitty. He was clearly out of reach, but animalistic desperation had set in and the creature was doing everything it knew how, to fight off Death's approach.

TY's body, remained fully encased in ice, exactly where he'd been left, still watched over by the lone orb.

((We should probably slow down before we get too far ahead of the other four. I'm fairly sure they don't know how active we've been these last few hours.
"kowabunga"!? It's been years since I've heard that one.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am
((Your'e right I have no idea how to jump back into this... does anybody have something they want me to do?))  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 pm
(no idea)

Shmitty continued to have a disgusting look on his face. "die you disgusting thing" saying just before he threw the burning fireball, he had growing in his hand, the fire ball exploding over the spiders face... he watched it burn and burn, still angry with not being able to fight Ty he pulled his sword out of the ground and spider, taking a clothe covered in old blood from his pack he commly cleaned his blade and resheethed it before building fire back around his hands and starting a sprint to rejoin Tramer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm
((ohh my goodness.... yawn, were is everyone... lost in space))  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 pm
((I have not been getting on as much.. I am actually starting to sell off my inventory..))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm
((nooo ryu, dont quite gaia... we all heart you to some extent... if you have to quite then you should give the guild to tramer or ty... or... ty (he is on the most >.>) ))  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 am
(( sweatdrop Ehe-heh. Riiight, because I'm not committed to enough responsibility... (Not that you could know, I understand. I do keep to myself, mostly.)
On a side note, you do have to realise that they've been on this boat for nearly two and a half years, even if it is their second voyage. (That's almost as long as it took to circumnavigate the globe the first time!) Not to mention, it seems my recently-ish created winds have rubbed the wrong way with the surprising movements of the underwater currents of non-computer-oriented life, as of late.
Hmm... (even after I've edited it) I wonder if that analogy even makes sense...?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:37 am
"I'm glad that's over. Not that I was much help to them." sighed a tired Rosette to herself. "And with this place burning down around our ears, I think it's about time I leave. I can fill Miss Clover and Larien in about our last battle, that way once we get TY, we can all head out." she thought as the she rushed toward the entrance of the nest.
Stepping foot on the soft grass outside, Rosette started looking around for the other females. "Man, I never knew spider webs went up in flames so quickly, I hope the guys are alright." Moving away from the smoke, the fox child couldn't help but to be glad she was okay.

((Grammatically Edited by Yours Truly.))  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am
((1 month of no activity here... hmmm....
I'm getting tired of waiting for nothing to happen, what about you?
(Directs everyone's attention to the new poll that has been posted)
Poll expires Friday, November 20, 2009 (self notice so I don't have to keep looking it up.) ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm
((Ha.. ha.. So I guess I lied about being on more this summer. The truth is that I stayed at camp the whole time and had little to no free time. We went from 40 or so staff members to only 5 for the past two months. Needless to say this summer was busy and quite a challenge. Camp's over for the season and I'll be in school soon so I'll be more active. I voted for continuing the RP. It's gone so far, it would be a shame ditch it now. As for members who wish to leave. If they give a verbal(written) request to do so then I say it's up to player whether or not we can use their character freely or just kill it off.

At the moment I'm not sure what to do without Larien... Ryu... By the way happy late Birthday Ryu. I wonder if she'll see this any time soon. Oh well.))  

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers