Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:31 pm
Yea....I definately had concerns over that first bit.... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:08 am
Rainey_angel81
where's the job at?

Some accounting place near my school.

@Neote: THanks. XD

@Affy: Sure thing ^-^

@Manda: That was the idea. XD  

Zanzarus

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:05 am
Audi Kitty
Rainey_angel81
where's the job at?

Some accounting place near my school.

@Neote: THanks. XD

@Affy: Sure thing ^-^

@Manda: That was the idea. XD

You're an accountant? Wow, you must have a high tolerance level for stress.

I took half a school year of accounting in junior year and it almost killed me. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Yay! Audi's got a job!

Boo! Sheol's got a rant.

It is amazing how someone can always be in "rut", just call it what it is. You're ******** horny. That's not an excuse. Don't Message Me about it, what am I going to do? I don't like you that much. In fact, some days I down right hate you. Stay the hell away. Haven't I said it enough? I hate it when people make excuses like that. v_v And only Message me for ******** sex. Am I just a freaking sex organ for you to get thrusts in? No. ********.

And I ******** hate my internet! When I get into some naughty things that I like.. ~Coughs~ It FLICKERS AND DROPS ME! Mother ******** money sucking waste of my time wifi! V_V

I love you all. ^^  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:28 pm
Sheol Kitten
Yay! Audi's got a job!

Boo! Sheol's got a rant.

It is amazing how someone can always be in "rut", just call it what it is. You're ******** horny. That's not an excuse. Don't Message Me about it, what am I going to do? I don't like you that much. In fact, some days I down right hate you. Stay the hell away. Haven't I said it enough? I hate it when people make excuses like that. v_v And only Message me for ******** sex. Am I just a freaking sex organ for you to get thrusts in? No. ********.

And I ******** hate my internet! When I get into some naughty things that I like.. ~Coughs~ It FLICKERS AND DROPS ME! Mother ******** money sucking waste of my time wifi! V_V

I love you all. ^^

eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:30 pm
Sheol Kitten
Yay! Audi's got a job!

Boo! Sheol's got a rant.

I love you all. ^^

Sorry for that. What a major suckage. xp  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:17 pm
Little worried about tonight. I'm doing a Helicopter trainign with my dog and a little worried about her. We just started e-collar work so she is already a little stressed out.

We have done cold loads before and she didn't do well, but not horrible. I mean..the jump to the compartment is pretty high and it is a little scary for the dogs. She didn't try to jump out, but clearly not happy to be there.

We've never done hot-loads but have been around them. And you know that you can't carry your dog to it, your dog has to walk up to it and jump in on their own, because the rotor might chop your head off if you stand up straight...so that will be no help *sigh* Anyway..just biting off my nails. If push comes to shove, I won't load her tonight and will wait for another time, but I need the sign-off so I can start her certifications rolling  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:13 pm
Arg, there are just some really rotten people out there. I ran across a thread the other night that looked like one random Gaian doing a nice thing. He gave a whole bunch of people 200k each, just for being the first people to pm him from once he started the little contest. It turns out that it was gold he got taking advantage of a glitch, and many of the people were banned along with him. Thankfully, the amids realized it wasn't their fault, but of course they ended up reclaiming the gold and any items purchased with it. That was just such a cruel thing to do... stressed  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Krissim Klaw
Arg, there are just some really rotten people out there. I ran across a thread the other night that looked like one random Gaian doing a nice thing. He gave a whole bunch of people 200k each, just for being the first people to pm him from once he started the little contest. It turns out that it was gold he got taking advantage of a glitch, and many of the people were banned along with him. Thankfully, the amids realized it wasn't their fault, but of course they ended up reclaiming the gold and any items purchased with it. That was just such a cruel thing to do... stressed

Awful, awful people out there cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:22 pm
Well I have a cute story to tell...sorry if it turns into a total rant

I've beeen with people before right...and it always ends up sucky with my feeling awful, left alone to nurse my wounds. Well I met this guy, his name is Brandon and I really care about him. Now that i've finally found someone I agree with..my mom doesn't like him much, and his mom doesn't like me. He lives on the other side of town and we never get to see eachother. its not fair! on top of all that, we go to different schools, and we're a few years apart, so all my friends disaprove(most) but his friends like me. All the people at his school are trying to get us to break up so they can date me. At my school they're all just suprised i'm not a lesbian. Anyways...so everyone is bugging us, and we can't get away from it.

On top of all that, i want to go to a music boarding school this next year. I qualify, but my mom doesn't want me to go, even though I could get a scholarship. She's so selfish, and won't this of the better for me, and just wants me home. I'm ready, and she knows it. how am I supposed to get around her...it would mean so much to me, but she doesn't care. All she talks about is college, why won't she let me go to this? dammit -_-...ok i'm done i think...for now

DarkSyctheFan

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:25 pm
You should be able to choose where you want to go. I mean..it's your life and the only thing she would be doing by holding you back is make you miserable.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:32 pm
I know scream but she doesn't seem to care  

DarkSyctheFan

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:21 am
I'm baaaack~! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:31 am
YAY! *pounces on Lloxie and nuzzles* Welcome back!  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:39 pm
Eep! *giggles and hugglenuzzles Manda back* Thankies, Manda! <^_^>  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games