Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:50 pm

"TO MULAN'S VILLAGE" Sora yells running off as Donald and Goofy follow
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Shishuri appeared in front of Sora and kicked him, unleashing a string of swear words in seven languages, including the Ancient Language.

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Donald steps infront of Shishuri "hey.....whats the big idea"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Shishuri kicked Donald violently, yelling in the Ancient Language.

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Sora stands up rubbing his head "what was that for?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Shishuri suddenly fell to the ground, clutching her head. Between her screams of pain, one word escaped: "Pyratheon!"

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:00 pm

"Pyratheon?...whats that mean?" Sora asks as he helps her up
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:10 pm

A knife shot from Shishuri's wrist straight at Sora's stomach. She beat them all away. "THIS IS MY HOST!" A deep voice bellowed out. "I AM PYRATHEON, DARK GOD!"

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:07 pm

"Dark god, huh?" Necris calmly walked over, one hand on his katana. He had the other in between his needles and revolvers. "Well Since I need a few deaths under my belt. You should be worth at least 2." Necris started analyzing Shishuri's body for paralysis points. He thought to himself. 'neck, heel, reverse leg, right upper arm, lower left wrist, aaaand just above right chest area.' He got his hand on his needles. "Bring it......"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Without moving, a dark thunderbolt struck Necris. This happened repeatedly.

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:20 pm

"Idiot." Necris was absorbing the power. He couldnt hit Shishuris body while he still had a charge. It would kill her. He took out a throwing knife. He then dicharged all of the electricity into it and he threw it at a tree. He then threw at least 14 needles in an attempt to hit a paralysis point. "My time has come god of darkness. Bring me down." Necris drew his katana. "Hit me with everything youve got. I dont fear death." Necris put his blade up in defense position and ran at Shishuri.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Shishuri disappeared, then gasped suddenly. "RAITHAMUS!! LEAVE!" Her body writhed on the ground.

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:39 pm

When shishuris body disappeared he was prepared for the worst. He stopped breathing and listened for any signal of shishuri somewhere. "Gotcha." Necris ran over to her body to see her wiggle on the ground. "Ma'am? Is it you?" Necris drew one needle and inserted it in the neck paralysis point so that she wouldnt bleed. "Are you in need something, like an exorcism.....?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:41 pm

Shishuri suddenly stopped, and her hand went to her heart. "Riathamus... He saved me..."

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:47 pm

"I have no idea who that is." Necris pulled out the needle from her neck and put a bandage over it. "Here let me help you." Necris offered her his hand.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games