Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:16 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
its not the teaching thats required you have to be able to form the wolven tounge not learn the language

"Well then let me see what your tongue looks like then" She open's his mouth and pulls out his Tongue and looks at it "Well My Tongue looks nothing like this your's is all Big and Flat Mine is Small and prickly when Im a Cat"
kiba pulls his toung back into his mouth
thats not what i meant you have to have the right type of vocal cords and throat for it

Her Jaw Drops "Your Saying I have a Bad Voice!" She slaps him with her Claws then Walks off with hr Tail in the Air and Nose in the Air as well
no i mean you might not have the right type of voice not that yours sucked

"Yeah Well Your...Your...Your Uhh...YOUR FAT!" She Climbs up into a Tree and starts Crying then jumps into the Forest  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:25 pm
TaraNatureGirl
well........ everyone on my planet was so nice and everyone cared....even if you punched them by accentdent or even on perpous, they wouldnt yell at you cause they would know why or if it was an accident........and i loved my family and friends so much and they were respected people on my planet as well................then my planet was blown up, but my mom was smart enought to send me to this planet as a child before it was blown up...............and it just drives me nuts when people joke around or kinda talk weird about aliens......
i guess we do that becouse we are ignorant or just don't know any better
kiba rubs against her
its best not to worry i guess
a few fireflys float above the spring and he fish comes up
if you shoot any one of them down ill kill you fish
the fish slowly goes back under water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
its not the teaching thats required you have to be able to form the wolven tounge not learn the language

"Well then let me see what your tongue looks like then" She open's his mouth and pulls out his Tongue and looks at it "Well My Tongue looks nothing like this your's is all Big and Flat Mine is Small and prickly when Im a Cat"
thats not what i meant you have to have the right type of vocal cords and throat for it

Her Jaw Drops "Your Saying I have a Bad Voice!" She slaps him with her Claws then Walks off with hr Tail in the Air and Nose in the Air as well

"Yeah Well Your...Your...Your Uhh...YOUR FAT!" She Climbs up into a Tree and starts Crying then jumps into the Forest
kiba looks up at her
GAH YOUR TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY OUT OF CONTEXT!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
ya... im bad when it comes to getting over things i guess.... * she said with a slight smile*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:28 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kiba looks up at her

The Fat Cat bite's him Harder then he has ever biten him Before for Hurting Kat's Feeling's and it Sticks its Tongue out at Him then Walks after Kat because he Cant Runvary good  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:31 pm
TaraNatureGirl
ya... im bad when it comes to getting over things i guess.... * she said with a slight smile*
kiba looks at her
you just need to get to know this world and its kind better
the fish comes up as kiba turns his back
that or a fish kabob
the fish shoots water at the wolves butt and goes back under
OK THATS IT IM GOING TO KILL THAT FISH!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 pm
ya i guess your right.....* she laughs* no hold on dont kill it! * she sings a bit and the fish comes out* * she whispers/sings something into its ear then it goes under water again* that fish wont be bothering us anymore ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kiba looks up at her

The Fat Cat bite's him Harder then he has ever biten him Before for Hurting Kat's Feeling's and it Sticks its Tongue out at Him then Walks after Kat because he Cant Runvary good
ouch stupid fat cat
(no he cant run very well can he)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:35 pm
TaraNatureGirl
ya i guess your right.....* she laughs* no hold on dont kill it! * she sings a bit and the fish comes out* * she whispers/sings something into its ear then it goes under water again* that fish wont be bothering us anymore ^^
i doubt it the fish is stubborn and annoying
the wolf shakes his butt geting the water off it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kiba looks up at her

ouch stupid fat cat

The Cat Say's Somthing In Cat Tongue and He can understand it "NO YOUR THE STUPID FAT CAT ATLEAST IM BRAVE ENOUPH TO GO AFTER HER UNLIKE YOU YOU p***y a** WIMP!!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kiba looks up at her

ouch stupid fat cat

The Cat Say's Somthing In Cat Tongue and He can understand it "NO YOUR THE STUPID FAT CAT ATLEAST IM BRAVE ENOUPH TO GO AFTER HER UNLIKE YOU YOU p***y a** WIMP!!"
...IM NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE JERK HERE
kiba runs up and walks next to the fat cat  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba looks up at her

ouch stupid fat cat

"Thats Right FATTY!" The Cat Sounds like a Overweight BLack Dude "AND YOU ARE THE JERK THE p***y a** WIMP JERK"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba looks up at her

ouch stupid fat cat

"Thats Right FATTY!" The Cat Sounds like a Overweight BLack Dude "AND YOU ARE THE JERK THE p***y a** WIMP JERK"
id kick your a** had it not make me look bad tub of lard
kiba growls at the cat  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ouch stupid fat cat

kiba growls at the cat

"Well Atleast I aint a p***y! Yeah thats Right p***y BOI!!" The Cat Growls Back  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ouch stupid fat cat

kiba growls at the cat

"Well Atleast I aint a p***y! Yeah thats Right p***y BOI!!" The Cat Growls Back
as soon as we find kat im going to kick your a** so hard youll be shitting out of your mouth
kiba barks at Hercules  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games