Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:50 pm
(now we wait)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:18 pm
he stood up suddenly turning in the direction of the scream.. "what...." he mumbled looking more than a little worried. for the voice sounded young. and it was female. he shook his head angrily "stupid humans....always getting lost or getting into trouble in the forest.....my forest....why havent they learned to just stay out..." he jogged towards the sound. his longer dirty blonde hair hanging over his forehead masking his look of concern well.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Secret jumps and screams out of reflex "what the heck?" she stands up quickly and starts running towards the noise, wondering what the heck was going on, she heard the word snake and then instintly was a little angry, she loved snakes and she hoped that nobody had hurt a snake or else she'd do some damage  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Vasily came upon a small clearing, where a young girl was sitting and staring in some shock as three red, short lenghted baby snakes slithered towards her. Apparently, they just hatched. Her greyish brown hair gently swept the forest flor as she stood up and smiled lightly at the little snakes. They surprised her when she felt them crawling on her legs while she was taking a nap. She let one examine the toe of her boot.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:13 pm
misuzu sat up. he stood up and yelled in pain. "AAH! MY LEG!" he yelled as he fell.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Secret jumps after hearing someone else scream "err okay" she looked over at the girl and the snakes and decided if she didnt hurt the snakes then she was alright, she walks towards misuzu "hey you okay?"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:49 pm
misuzu looked at her. "ya...i should be fine......" he said trying to stand up, only to fall again. "ok...maybe not........"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Secret smiles slightly and holds out a hand "here, let me help"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm
misuzu took her hand. "thanks" he said. he then looked at his foot. "well...its definatly sprained..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:09 pm
Secret smiles softly "nothing i cant handle, i can help....if you want" she still held onto his hand, looking from his foot to him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:34 am
misuzu smiles at her. "sure" he said and looked at her. "an by the way....who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:02 pm
ill come in i guess with Kaine and Ivan and Sergei they can probably be bad guys if there already isnt any

User Image

Kaine is on right, Ivan is on left

User Image

Sergei  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:10 am
(lolz)

Secret smiles "my names Secret" she has him sit and she lightly touches his foot "now you will feel a little funny but thats nothing new okay"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 am
misuzu started to stand and looked at her. thank you....secret"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:24 am
Secret nodds and stands as well, she helps him "any time" she smiles "i help anyone in need"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games