Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm
Blushing slightly at the kiss, though it wasn't unwelcome by any means, Krystal smiled at Terashi. Her arms that were around his neck loosened enough to allow for her fingers to tangle in his blonde hair as her blue eyes sparkled a little just by being with the older teenager.

"Oh just been busy. Since Liz's evolution, she's been wanting to train harder than ever and I didn't want to let her down. But I've been thinking about you a lot." Krystal said, her blush deepening slightly.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm
RC enters the kitchen area and points at Sub. "You good sir! we need to talk. Talking to the Electric Channeler proved most informative and gave me idea." he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Ms Edyn
"Just because I'm not feeling well doesn't mean I can't tell you're wanting to laugh your a** off at my pain," Night said, her voice taking on a cold tone as she leaned against the counter to wait for her water to come to a boil.
"Oh whatever." Sub said with a roll of his eyes. "If you had won that battle you would be laughing at me every day for the entire year and you know it." Sub pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm
"Maybe," NIght said with a slight shrug, jumping again when the teapot whistled to announce her water had begun to boil. Turning, the hybrid removed the pot from the stove and poured the steaming water into a mug over a simple teabag. Eventually, the girl would move back towards her seat, giving RC a small nod of greeting after she watched him walk into the kitchen, "But then, your part of the deal only required a slight change in your appearance."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:57 pm
I couldn't blame her for that, especially when I've pulled the same thing in the past. But any further discussion of the topic was interrupted by Lykas, who had entered the room, asking about the one individual that was furthest from my mind.

"Nothing personal, I just didn't pay much attention to Chaos while he was here, so I don't really know who he spent time with. Not that it matters much now, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Ms Edyn
"Maybe," NIght said with a slight shrug, jumping again when the teapot whistled to announce her water had begun to boil. Turning, the hybrid removed the pot from the stove and poured the steaming water into a mug over a simple teabag. Eventually, the girl would move back towards her seat, giving RC a small nod of greeting after she watched him walk into the kitchen, "But then, your part of the deal only required a slight change in your appearance."
"Maybe my a**." Sub said with a huff as he folded his arms, mumbling to himself about how a certain hybrid torments him but doesn't like it when the tables are turned. "A slight change? You obviously don't know me very well if you think that is a slight change." He then turned his attention to RC, cocking an eyebrow at him. "Huh? What do you mean?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Slightly disappointed that they didn't seem to have anymore time alone, Krystal sucked it up and smiled brightly at Lykas. After all, she hadn't seen him in quite a while, either.

"Lykas, hey! It's been a while." She said cheerily.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm
SubonicXP
Ms Edyn
"Maybe my a**." Sub said with a huff as he folded his arms, mumbling to himself about how a certain hybrid torments him but doesn't like it when the tables are turned. "A slight change? You obviously don't know me very well if you think that is a slight change." He then turned his attention to RC, cocking an eyebrow at him. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Let's just say with some kind words, i found out quite a bit about her and this Stone Society. Also, I am playing a gambit with her, if all works out, we gain not only a meteorite piece, a new member, and a ton of info on this Stone Society." RC says with a rather devilish grin.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Night simply rolled her eyes, "I dyed your hair pink. Big deal," she sat back in her chair slowly, sipping her tea, "Though, now that I think about it. Should've shaved it off."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm
"Really now?" Sub said to RC with the utmost interest in what he had to say. "That sounds very promising, good job." He told the hybrid before turning to the furrier one. "Don't even think about it." He scowled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 pm
"Think about what?" Night asked, feigning complete innocence as she smiled up at the boy  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I couldn't blame her for that, especially when I've pulled the same thing in the past. But any further discussion of the topic was interrupted by Lykas, who had entered the room, asking about the one individual that was furthest from my mind.

"Nothing personal, I just didn't pay much attention to Chaos while he was here, so I don't really know who he spent time with. Not that it matters much now, anyway."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lykas asked Terashi as he crossed his arms in annoyance.

Looking to Krystal, he smiled brightly. "Oh, hi there Krystal! It has been a while, hasn't it?" He asked her, his seeming annoyance gone once his focus was shifted from the guy who'd just walked out on a battle. "How've you been? What happened to you?" He asked, referring to what had caused her to seemingly vanish off the face of the earth for so long.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm
I raised an eyebrow at Lykas. I should have been surprised that he didn't know, but I wasn't. "Lykas, Chaos is in a prison somewhere in Hoenn, for life, if Limitbreaker knows him as good as he claims."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 am
Lykas' face paled at Terashi's answer. "WHAT?!" His eyes seemed to gain fire as he raged inwardly. "They can't do that!" He was positively fuming at this point. "And who's this Limitbreaker? Why didn't he try to do anything about it?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 am
'Calm down," I asked of Lykas, surprised by his reaction. "From what Limitbreaker, or JT as Chaos called him, has told me, Chaos terrorized the Hoenn region for over ten years. Is it really a surprise that they arrested him?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games