Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:39 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he looks at the list and said "ill have to harvest the wounded girls soul now"
she ran through the darkness "i cant die" she thought "i dont want to die" she kept on running "but i have nothing to live for, so why dont i just die" she said aloud, she stopped running

he looks for the girl with the wounds

Limping softly, and decides to sit down for a while. "ahh.. verything hurts.... I just hope Namine doesn't hate me...."

grim reaper finds her and said to her "whats your name"

Looks at him with wide eyes. "Um... I-I'm Tomoyo... and you are?"

"im grim reaper....or as you call me death" he looks at his list  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:41 am
she lays down on the ground, she gently starts to float asleep in the darkness  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:42 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Limping softly, and decides to sit down for a while. "ahh.. verything hurts.... I just hope Namine doesn't hate me...."

"G-Grim Reaper...?" looks at him a bit surprised. "Y-You want my life, don't you...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"G-Grim Reaper...?" looks at him a bit surprised. "Y-You want my life, don't you...?"

"though im grim reaper i am still ragnos....and im checking the time untill you die"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"though im grim reaper i am still ragnos....and im checking the time untill you die"

"Oh.... you're Ragnos huh...?" smiles a bit sadly. "When do I die? I hope its soon..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"Oh.... you're Ragnos huh...?" smiles a bit sadly. "When do I die? I hope its soon..."

"not for another 10 years"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:53 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"not for another 10 years"

"Ten years...? wow... my life's cut short...." looks at him, "do you know why I die?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 am
*Logen Appears behind Kaosangel, and says:*

"why do you do this... everyone know that neither the "god" that claim he is a god, is a god... and the prophet that claim he is a prophet Isnt one,... and the grim reaper is not entety who know where people die or when, the grim reaper is not really what you think he is... the grim reaper or "death" as you claim yourself to be Ragnos, was a World Destroyer who the elven people met once, but had to put a stopping to... and i bet that the "god" you met yesterday is trying to create one more of the Grim Reapers... he must be a wicked person that really want to create such a monster again!  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen Appears behind Kaosangel, and says:*

"why do you do this... everyone know that neither the "god" that claim he is a god, is a god... and the prophet that claim he is a prophet Isnt one,... and the grim reaper is not entety who know where people die or when, the grim reaper is not really what you think he is... the grim reaper or "death" as you claim yourself to be Ragnos, was a World Destroyer who the elven people met once, but had to put a stopping to... and i bet that the "god" you met yesterday is trying to create one more of the Grim Reapers... he must be a wicked person that really want to create such a monster again!

Turns around to face him. "Hello...... who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:34 am
*she turned her attention to Kaosangel and said in a Happy tone:*

"i am Logen one of the last chorenist of light or the race light elves my world was consumed by darkness so all of us fledt to other worlds... i have a child, and i have met only 1 elf, he was the bravest... and is the father of my child... and who might you be?  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:45 am
Wacram Glaziuz

"i am Logen one of the last chorenist of light or the race light elves my world was consumed by darkness so all of us fledt to other worlds... i have a child, and i have met only 1 elf, he was the bravest... and is the father of my child... and who might you be?

"I'm Tomoyo, last one of my Village of White Mages, carrier of a horrible curse and.... uh.... that's about it..." smiles a bit. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:46 am
Wacram Glaziuz

[would anyone like to update me on the storyline?]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:49 am
[Uhh, its a long story :3 --- about 500 pages :3]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:49 am
animegurl145
Wacram Glaziuz

[would anyone like to update me on the storyline?]

(the only thing I understand is that Ragnos is now the Grim Reaper for a limited amount of time)  

La Petite Ange

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:51 am
[hmmz, ill tell you something, yesterdays a old person came asking Ragnos if he wanted to be the grim reaper, and Ragnos assumed that he was god himself... :3]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games