Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm
My friend was surfing a site called Encyclopedia Dramatica and found an article written to attack and flame someone on DA. My art was linked in the article as part of the attack as well another friend of mine.

I am insulted. Very insulted........  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Will you post the link so we can laugh at how stupid the noob was that posted it? razz  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:54 pm
FogSage
Will you post the link so we can laugh at how stupid the noob was that posted it? razz

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Whitegryphon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Kakarotto-san
FogSage

Oh GOD. It's a FREAKING CARTOON! I hate it when people become so obsessed on something so .........

*shuts up before he becomes a hypocrite*

In any case, she's a fat whale with the brain of a pogo stick. Don't listen to her.

.....wait. That.....person.......it's not you, is it? o.o"  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:05 pm
FogSage
Kakarotto-san
FogSage

Oh GOD. It's a FREAKING CARTOON! I hate it when people become so obsessed on something so .........

*shuts up before he becomes a hypocrite*

In any case, she's a fat whale with the brain of a pogo stick. Don't listen to her.

.....wait. That.....person.......it's not you, is it? o.o"

No it isn't..but they used my art in part of it.

and they're actually flaming WhiteGryphon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:48 pm
They're just proving a point. Its not like they said its bad or anything. neutral Feel honored, they felt it was good enough and attention grabbing enough to post it up.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:09 am
UglyCoyoteNG
They're just proving a point. Its not like they said its bad or anything. neutral Feel honored, they felt it was good enough and attention grabbing enough to post it up.

Why should I feel honored that my art is being used in an attack against someone on a site? I don't want such negative attention on my art.

to find where they linked to my art go down to where it says "DRAW HIM ACTUALLY BEING MUTILATED.".. Mutilate means to destroy or injure severely and alter so as to make unrecognizable.. The pieces I drew had very little blood in them .......-___- (if it was a problem, they would have removed it on the BHF and DPOF forums I post at)

Despite that, "Fallen" is my most popluar piece in my gallery on DA.

Oy..I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:49 am
I honestly feel the same way as that person about people who are obsessed with cartoon characters to the point of having their character date them or have sexual fantasies about them. And besides, if you honestly feel offended by that...LOL. That site was MADE to make people mad. It was made to insult people. If someone did that about me, I would seriously have a giggle and then move on with my life.  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:39 am
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG

Why should I feel honored that my art is being used in an attack against someone on a site? I don't want such negative attention on my art.

to find where they linked to my art go down to where it says "DRAW HIM ACTUALLY BEING MUTILATED.".. Mutilate means to destroy or injure severely and alter so as to make unrecognizable.. The pieces I drew had very little blood in them .......-___- (if it was a problem, they would have removed it on the BHF and DPOF forums I post at)

I'm well and truely aware of what Mutilate means. They picked your art as a good example. Get over it, really. You have nothing to do with that site, and I think your just making alot of drama out of it. Chill,Kakky, its not like they're saying your art is crap. I'd count that image as maim or mutilating too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:32 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG

I'm well and truely aware of what Mutilate means. They picked your art as a good example. Get over it, really. You have nothing to do with that site, and I think your just making alot of drama out of it. Chill,Kakky, its not like they're saying your art is crap. I'd count that image as maim or mutilating too.
Kakky's art has always been a sensitive spot for her, and I'm not surprised that she's upset. And quite frankly, judging the manner of the article in question, I can't really blame her. It's basically someone using her art in their own creation without even telling her. I think all artists agree that no permission = very, very BAD thing to do.

On a side note that has nothing to do with this topic, I absolutely LOVE your avatar, NG! 4laugh  

KittyPawprints

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:41 am
KittyPawprints
UglyCoyoteNG
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG

Kakky's art has always been a sensitive spot for her, and I'm not surprised that she's upset. And quite frankly, judging the manner of the article in question, I can't really blame her. It's basically someone using her art in their own creation without even telling her. I think all artists agree that no permission = very, very BAD thing to do.

On a side note that has nothing to do with this topic, I absolutely LOVE your avatar, NG! 4laugh
Technically they didn't use her art without permission, they only linked to it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:03 pm
In order to make sure nobody get a hold of my personal information, I'm.....gonna do some stuff. I'll edit this post when I get around to doing it.  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:18 pm
Wow...Sometimes, I hate computers XD

I'm trying to set up a StarCraft LAN party with three of my friends, but we've run into a few problems...Two of them don't have StarCraft, one's laptop doesn't have an Ethernet port, and the other has a fried DVD drive...So far, we've spent the last hour and a half getting the computers set up, but damn, it's been a hassle...XD

Anyway, it shouldn't be to much longer...

Update: Ok, everything finally got set up, and I just got slaughtered...Damned Protos carriers...XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:45 pm
Leyla Giselle
KittyPawprints
UglyCoyoteNG
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG

Technically they didn't use her art without permission, they only linked to it
That's still technically using it. How would you feel if I was writing a highly negative, potentially offensive article about something and then linked to a picture you had drawn to use as an example for said offensive material?

I'm just saying I agree with Kakky on this one....I don't wanna argue too much about it anyway. sweatdrop  

KittyPawprints

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Like I said, I would just laugh and get over it. It's not even an article about her, they only used it as an example on mutilation anyways, not as an insult to her. She's really just being melodramatic about something that's really not a big deal. (At least I don't think it is, and I'm saying that in the way that if I was in her position, I wouldn't care)  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games