Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:55 pm
I'm at the end of my rope. How am I going to make an email address that doesn't sound moronic and doesn't have my name in it?! T.T

This is due to the fact that I am now in mortal fear that someone will find out my name, look it up on the internet, come to my house, and murder everyone in it, simply because they're psychopathic and I was stupid enough to leave my HIGHLY IMPORTANT PERSONAL INFORMATION just laying around for anyone to get at, such as my email address.

T.T I'm so screwed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:56 pm
FogSage
I'm at the end of my rope. How am I going to make an email address that doesn't sound moronic and doesn't have my name in it?! T.T

This is due to the fact that I am now in mortal fear that someone will find out my name, look it up on the internet, come to my house, and murder everyone in it, simply because they're psychopathic and I was stupid enough to leave my HIGHLY IMPORTANT PERSONAL INFORMATION just laying around for anyone to get at, such as my email address.

T.T I'm so screwed.
Did I miss something? Hop on MSN and explain it to me!!  

KittyPawprints

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:40 pm
Well today is my mother's birthday, so sometime tonight we're going out to eat. From what's she's said, she's had a nice birthday, which is good! We got her a few things, but she isn't real big on gifts. So I got her a nice card, which actually fit some of the things I wanted to express to her.

AND tomorrow is my birthday! I'm pretty excited about that, my mother is making London Broil for me, and her London Broil is to die for. Thank god my mother is an awesome cook whee

But the day after I have to return back to school. I'm a bit sad about that, since it was nice being home. But I'll be happy to see my friends at school, I'll miss Beth, but it'll be another few weeks until I'm back, and we'll go to Otakon!

So overall, its been a really good break whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I went and saw 300, twas a lot of slashing of the sword, stabbing of the spear, thrusting of the shield, and spraying of the blood. Pretty good in my book. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:04 pm
http://www.bluewirelan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=786

This is what happens when you think about all the snakes on a plane parodies...... and have a friend who worked in the campus bookshop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I went and saw 300, twas a lot of slashing of the sword, stabbing of the spear, thrusting of the shield, and spraying of the blood. Pretty good in my book. xd
I HATE THAT MOVIE. I just missed the first of two tries seeing Norbit with my family, and couldn't get in,because there was just to many people seeing 300.Grr. > neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:57 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
I HATE THAT MOVIE. I just missed the first of two tries seeing Norbit with my family, and couldn't get in,because there was just to many people seeing 300.Grr. > neutral
Sounds like you needed a spear and shield to charge through the crowds with. XD

Sorry you missed seeing your movie though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:07 pm
KittyPawprints
Leyla Giselle
KittyPawprints
UglyCoyoteNG
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG
They're just proving a point. Its not like they said its bad or anything. neutral Feel honored, they felt it was good enough and attention grabbing enough to post it up.

Why should I feel honored that my art is being used in an attack against someone on a site? I don't want such negative attention on my art.

to find where they linked to my art go down to where it says "DRAW HIM ACTUALLY BEING MUTILATED.".. Mutilate means to destroy or injure severely and alter so as to make unrecognizable.. The pieces I drew had very little blood in them .......-___- (if it was a problem, they would have removed it on the BHF and DPOF forums I post at)

Despite that, "Fallen" is my most popluar piece in my gallery on DA.

Oy..I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. *sighs*
I'm well and truely aware of what Mutilate means. They picked your art as a good example. Get over it, really. You have nothing to do with that site, and I think your just making alot of drama out of it. Chill,Kakky, its not like they're saying your art is crap. I'd count that image as maim or mutilating too.
Kakky's art has always been a sensitive spot for her, and I'm not surprised that she's upset. And quite frankly, judging the manner of the article in question, I can't really blame her. It's basically someone using her art in their own creation without even telling her. I think all artists agree that no permission = very, very BAD thing to do.

On a side note that has nothing to do with this topic, I absolutely LOVE your avatar, NG! 4laugh
Technically they didn't use her art without permission, they only linked to it
That's still technically using it. How would you feel if I was writing a highly negative, potentially offensive article about something and then linked to a picture you had drawn to use as an example for said offensive material?

I'm just saying I agree with Kakky on this one....I don't wanna argue too much about it anyway. sweatdrop

Seconded. Kakky has every right to be upset. I would be too if someone used my art, without my consent, to bash someone else on a moronic website full of s**t. Point: Her art was used (even though it was just a link!) without her consent, and was used for stupid purposes. It's HER art she can be upset. As fellow artists, I'm not sure why you don't get that NG and Leyla.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:20 pm
FogSage

T.T I'm so screwed.

Wait...what?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Oh goody..... I wake up, have my shower and when I get out, I'm given a list of chores I have to do before I go to uni. Also there was an ant infestation in the kitchen, which was blamed on me. Additionally, my mate's other mate finally talked to me but did something which I didn't like, but when I told him this morning.... he seemed to get pissed off at me again.  

Crenn

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:39 pm
Oh yeah... forgot to mention. The sleeping pills I've been perscribed (although haven't taken) was recently featured on the news. It and another similiar medication was shown to have some interesting side effects.
For example, a guy took the other kind of sleeping tablet and woke up just after he had crashed his car into a tree. Another case was a women who had taken the same medication as I have, but she woke up to being arrested for ransacking her ex-boyfriend's place.

EDIT: http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2007/s1839237.htm  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Hunter Morda
Oh yeah... forgot to mention. The sleeping pills I've been perscribed (although haven't taken) was recently featured on the news. It and another similiar medication was shown to have some interesting side effects.
For example, a guy took the other kind of sleeping tablet and woke up just after he had crashed his car into a tree. Another case was a women who had taken the same medication as I have, but she woke up to being arrested for ransacking her ex-boyfriend's place.

This prompts me to ask the question.......WHY IS THIS s**t EVEN ON THE MARKET?!  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:08 pm
Hunter Morda

When I had sleeping problems, I was prescribed sleeping bills which gave me side effects. Not to that extreme, but still. Once I told my doctor that, THEN I was directed to a natural, over the counter sleep aid with no known side-effects. Wtf, someone wants money.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:18 pm
FogSage
Hunter Morda

This prompts me to ask the question.......WHY IS THIS s**t EVEN ON THE MARKET?!

It doesn't effect some people..... but I'm not risking taking it. My sister is on the same medication and she will no longer take it either. When she did take it, she tried to chase invisible buttiflies or attempt to redecorate the house. Amusing.... except for the fact she doesn't remember doing any of it.

shoki_de_nai
When I had sleeping problems, I was prescribed sleeping bills which gave me side effects. Not to that extreme, but still. Once I told my doctor that, THEN I was directed to a natural, over the counter sleep aid with no known side-effects. Wtf, someone wants money.

When ever I need to sleep, I use my father's sleeping tablets because they're very weak, but strong enough to knock me out for 5 or 6 hours. And the medical business is very large. If you know it.... some of the things they do are stupid. For example, they've once released a flu shot.... which didn't work. Yet a lot of people got the shot.... and also got flu. But anyway, the drug is due to be reviewed next month by some board whose name escapes me.  

Hunter Morda

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 pm
So, Sheol and I got some animals yesterday. Three new ones, which bring our count up to 31. sweatdrop

We got these guys for educational perposes, since we'lre going to go around to schools and teach children about reptiles and bugs.
We now have:

Rosemarry "Rosey" - Rose Hair Tarantula
sweatdrop Never thought I'd own a tarantula, but Roseys very sweet.

Chomper "Chomp" - Tokay Gecko
Despite how cute he is, he's evil. o_o

Bandi - Skunk Gecko
despite the name, it dosen't smell! heart infact, looks like a little dinosour.

We're still looking for some frogs and possably a turtle. What I really want is a millipede.

Other news:
With my borthday approching, I'm getting a bit more excited, though I shouldn't be, I suppose. The grils from petco are going to take me out to dinner-which is awesome. heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games