Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm
-takes arm off of izara- "oh...I would too if i had to choose but i dont wan tyou to choose something that might not last so i want to be there if you get sad." "I might leave you be to think things out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 pm
*yawns*  

lord chazxr

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm
iiKibblez
-takes arm off of izara- "oh...I would too if i had to choose but i dont wan tyou to choose something that might not last so i want to be there if you get sad." "I might leave you be to think things out."

Izara sighs for a long time then flings herself on the ground and hits her head. she grumbles then rubbs her head. then looks up to the sky  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm
*Done showering and such i grab Ryoji and we go take a walk on campus and see Reks* oh s**t * I mumble*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm
iiKibblez

"This kid is growing rapidly fast...." He walks up with his son and his son is walking and looks like he is 4 but he is only 2."Daddy! Can we go see your friends?" Leon jr. asks. "yeah sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 pm
hi sarah how are you and ryoji?  

lord chazxr

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 pm
Izara shoots up and glances at Reks. then sprints over to Ryoji. she glances up at her brother worrily.
Ryoji is standing with his eyes closed massaging his temples.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara shoots up and glances at Reks. then sprints over to Ryoji. she glances up at her brother worrily.

*Looks at Ryoji* Get us outa here baby please  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm
MickeyTenshi
iiKibblez

"This kid is growing rapidly fast...." He walks up with his son and his son is walking and looks like he is 4 but he is only 2."Daddy! Can we go see your friends?" Leon jr. asks. "yeah sure."

*Blair appears* Your wife is still unconsious if you would like to see her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm
whats wrong? *tilts head* i dont care if you and ryoji are together  

lord chazxr

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

"Hey sarah." Leon walks up with a blank expression." Hewwo sawah!" Leon's son says. Leon laughs. "It's hello with two L's and Its sarah with an R."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

"its fine, ill behave....and im pretty sure he doesnt want any trouble either"
Ryoji says calmly.
Izara looks to Reks studying his stance and his facial expression and the way his eyes move.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

"its fine, ill behave....and im pretty sure he doesnt want any trouble either"
Ryoji says calmly.
Izara looks to Reks studying his stance and his facial expression and the way his eyes move.

*Smiles* Ok as long as you both behave *Looks at reks* How are you um can i give you a hug?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm
*puts hand in wepon poach* no trouble ok?.hi leon jr!  

lord chazxr

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
iiKibblez

*Blair appears* Your wife is still unconsious if you would like to see her

"Yeah i would. Come on Junior." He whispers to Blair" still haven't found a name for him."Leon says sadly. "We are goiing to go see mommy?" Junior asks." Yep." He smiles.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games