Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:09 pm
AlanMatt
*woders why they are just talking while he bleeds to death*

Namine doesnt know who the stranger is but she decides to help him. She begins a chant that will help to heal him and offers him a medicinal herb. "This should make u better" she says.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:09 pm
"haha took you guys a minute" coughs up a little blood
"it was so strange. i was upset by losing a duel against my friend, so i went to the forest to train more, and when i went back my village was burning while 3 men stood there laughing. all the bodies of friends and family. i went into a rage, and managed to kill the men, but not before being injured myself"
he begins to cough violently  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:11 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
*woders why they are just talking while he bleeds to death*

Namine doesnt know who the stranger is but she decides to help him. She begins a chant that will help to heal him and offers him a medicinal herb. "This should make u better" she says.

he smiles at her, then accepts the herb and begins to eat it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:14 pm
AlanMatt
"haha took you guys a minute" coughs up a little blood
"it was so strange. i was upset by losing a duel against my friend, so i went to the forest to train more, and when i went back my village was burning while 3 men stood there laughing. all the bodies of friends and family. i went into a rage, and managed to kill the men, but not before being injured myself"
he begins to cough violently

Namine staunches the bloow flow. "dont worry you'll get better just lie back and relax.

Namine says to logan. "i don't really know much about my people or where they originated from i was but a small child when all that happened. I live by my own rules to love and care freely....to celebrate each day i share in natures bosom and in the presence of those i love".
"whatever reasons they may have had to leave doesnt mean much to me, all i know is who i am now and what desires i posses to live" she says as she continues healing the stranger.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:14 pm
she stood in front of them, her red eyes looking at them "hey miss me namine?"she smiled and looked at the guy "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:19 pm
he laghs a little "first to ask my name if thats what you mean. i am shinyu" he looks at namine and asks "i assume she is a friend"  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:20 pm
she smiled "nice to meet you Shinyu, im Angel"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:22 pm
AlanMatt
he laghs a little "first to ask my name if thats what you mean. i am shinyu" he looks at namine and asks "i assume she is a friend"

"Yes, she is one of my dearest friends" namine says as she rises to hug angel. "Your looks havent changed but u are returned to us, im glad ur back to your normal self" namine says as she inspects her. "feeling any better shinyu?" namine asks.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:24 pm
Aprilbaby1

thinks to himself "hmm. they seem nice enough. my best chance at surviving any of this is to stay with them. but if i feel i put them in too much danger i well have to leave"
he smiles back and says 'nice to meet you as well"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:24 pm
she smiled "yea but its more fun being evil" she leaned against the tree  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:25 pm
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

thinks to himself "hmm. they seem nice enough. my best chance at surviving any of this is to stay with them. but if i feel i put them in too much danger i well have to leave"
she smiled "dont worry we can handle ourselves pretty well, a little trouble will be fun"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:28 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"Yes, she is one of my dearest friends" namine says as she rises to hug angel. "Your looks havent changed but u are returned to us, im glad ur back to your normal self" namine says as she inspects her. "feeling any better shinyu?" namine asks.

looks at namine "the pain is definately down... i well try to stand"
he manages to stand, but is unable to do so for very long before falling down again
"damn... well its better. i think i just need to stay off my feet for a lil while. not too worried about my left arm. i wield my sword in my right. thank you very much"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "dont worry we can handle ourselves pretty well, a little trouble will be fun"

*not part of story* my char thought that he didnt say it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:31 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

looks at namine "the pain is definately down... i well try to stand"
he manages to stand, but is unable to do so for very long before falling down again
"damn... well its better. i think i just need to stay off my feet for a lil while. not too worried about my left arm. i wield my sword in my right. thank you very much"
she looked at him "so what brings you here?"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:32 pm
*as she looked upon Shinyu she said:*

"Im Logen, Defender of the forests, and the current defender of this land, ill trust you wont do anything stupid"

*then she walked intoo his body and started healing him compleatly, after a moment she walked out again with a little smile*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games