Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Cool. Hope it helps.

it did. Though I fell asleep for a good 3 to 4 hours xD

Glad you feel better. emotion_yatta

How about you?

Yep. Trying not to do anything to set the process off again. Almost no pain right now.

Well I most certainly hope nothing sets it off D:

Nope. Fairly little pain, all weekend. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 pm
Kay9214

hi Kay....how's it going for you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I guess. Just got home.

How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

oh me right now not so good....in the middle of something that I am afraid to talk about......too many eyes......but it does have my depression level high today.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

oh me right now not so good....in the middle of something that I am afraid to talk about......too many eyes......but it does have my depression level high today.......

I'm sorry to hear that. D':  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

the other day when it started I was fine but today.......I don't know maybe it has something to do with the weather.....it is kinda depressing out......and I did have a bad night......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

the other day when it started I was fine but today.......I don't know maybe it has something to do with the weather.....it is kinda depressing out......and I did have a bad night......

Either way, I hope you feel better soon. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

thanks.....hey we got the old entertainment center out and the new one in....TJ and Kasai took it and the old tv up to a cousin in GA.....they just moved into a new place a needed one..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

oh that's good....

thanks.....hey we got the old entertainment center out and the new one in....TJ and Kasai took it and the old tv up to a cousin in GA.....they just moved into a new place a needed one..........

It's good that you could help someone out with it...

Before my grandmother passed, she was going to change hers, she didn't like the color of the one she had here, so we have an extra one around here I think...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Before my grandmother passed, she was going to change hers, she didn't like the color of the one she had here, so we have an extra one around here I think...

Dio would have liked it in her room but really did not have the room for it...and we also did not have room to keep it while she tried to make room for it...she I the one with the messy room....so it has gone to a good home....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Dio would have liked it in her room but really did not have the room for it...and we also did not have room to keep it while she tried to make room for it...she I the one with the messy room....so it has gone to a good home....

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

My 'entertainment center' isn't even as wide as my tv is.

I don't have much space either so I've just got this little cabinet thing with the tv on it,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

I don't have much space either so I've just got this little cabinet thing with the tv on it,

the tv we brougth up that was my father's is a 42" so we needed a bigger one...TJ had been thinking about getting a new tv so this worked out ok...this tv is not too old but it is nice watching tv on a bigger screen....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

the tv we brougth up that was my father's is a 42" so we needed a bigger one...TJ had been thinking about getting a new tv so this worked out ok...this tv is not too old but it is nice watching tv on a bigger screen....

Yeah. But I think we may be getting spoiled on the screens. @.@

It used to be we didn't mind the smaller screens, but I don't think we can go back now... o:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

Yeah. But I think we may be getting spoiled on the screens. @.@

It used to be we didn't mind the smaller screens, but I don't think we can go back now... o:

your right there my friend....

**looks at my back** what do you think of it??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:10 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I wonder who she gets it from. .-.

LOL...hey now you can't blame me - she was almost a year old when she adopted us...she brought that baggage with her LOL

And you can accurately say she has not become any crazier at all since she had you?

LOL no..she's actually gotten more trusting and affectionate blaugh ......me on the other hand.....

...or more devious and stealthy about it. .___.

LOL welcome back! xd Did girlfrommars tell you I wanted to get to taret Practice before you won all the prizes?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games