Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:06 am
*moans and groans* I went sledding yesterday. While that in itself was a BLAST, I'm feeling it today...."Slide down on your back!" my mate says. "You really pick up speed! It's so much fun!"

That's okay, he's feeling the spill he had when we tumbled head-over-heels and he landed on his head and I landed on top of him. Back pain for me, neck pain for him.

And I woke up this morning with cramps. They're putting pressure on my bladder and making me feel like I have to pee every 3 minutes. It's not comfortable. I just took some drugs, I hope they help me.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:17 pm
I give up on my friend. She's doing what I thought she was doing, attempting to kill herself. Before she was drinking heavily (mainly vodka), now she's using drugs.

EDIT: It seems the person she loves, and who loves her, is trying to move over to the UK to be with her. But also if he can, he's going to try to stop her.

Oh goody, they're both suicidal now....... xp  

Hunter Morda

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:30 pm
Crenn
Eddily
I had an advanced Java class, and I don't even know what some of that is... xd
Well.... Java is harder than what I'm doing sweatdrop but if you haven't done the language C, then I can understand why you don't know what some of it is.

Oh it's C.... xp Only had one semester of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:04 pm
Eddily
Crenn
Eddily
I had an advanced Java class, and I don't even know what some of that is... xd
Well.... Java is harder than what I'm doing sweatdrop but if you haven't done the language C, then I can understand why you don't know what some of it is.

Oh it's C.... xp Only had one semester of that.

I've had 6 hours of it so far sweatdrop

EDIT: My friend in England is currently sleeping. She took 10 tranqs with a large dose of alcohol and when she tried to induce vomiting, she couldn't, so she drank a half pint of strong salt water although it made her more perky, it didn't make her throw up. She wouldn't go to the hospital either. I'm hoping she'll be fine.  

Hunter Morda

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Dodgeball went to the vet again today. We were given LRS + Vit. B to give him and we are to give him the antibiotics still  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:24 pm
Didn't think everyone would get so mad over my opinions on the issue. If you can't handle the fact that other people have opinions that are not the same as yours, then you shouldn't say anything in the first place. That is all and good night  

Leyla Giselle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:30 pm
Leyla Giselle
Didn't think everyone would get so mad over my opinions on the issue. If you can't handle the fact that other people have opinions that are not the same as yours, then you shouldn't say anything in the first place. That is all and good night

It wasn't your opinion which was the issue. It was the fact you took said opinion, and used it to bash on Kakky's opinion. You also managed to be offensive. Listen to your own advice dear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Everyone had better drop that damned issue. It's done and over with and it's not worth fighting over anymore.

~Grumbles~

I'm a bit bitchy.. Severe pain.. haven't had my jaw brace in a while, haven't used it in six months.. My jaw hurts so bad. I thought I could put off going to Portland a little longer, that it was just pain that the ibuprofen would take care of. No. I got scared last night when I realized my jaw had locked shut. It stayed that way for over half an hour, and I realized how bad it was. I haven't had my jaw lock up for over a year. So we're going to Portland on Sunday so I can go through my stuff and find the damned $3000 piece of plastic.

Right now, my jaw is just stabbing with pain. It's sharp pain and I keep forcing back tears. I just want to Cry it hurts so badly.

Sheol Kitten

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:12 pm
I'm not sure my mom is adjusting well to being married. She's waaaay too over-protective. Can't even make a joke or she gets all defensive of him and all "Rawr! > sad " And today...actually, often...he'll start helping around the house, cleaning or something. Then mom starts yelling at us for not helping him...even if we didn't know. He just kinda, randomly gets up and starts doing it. Today I was working on a paper, and didn't know Dennis was working outside in the yard...but apperantly that made me a lazy a** because my "Dennis Senses" weren't tingling or something...Somehow I was just supposed to know. I mean, I know the man has a bad back....but is it our fault he takes it upon himself to do everything?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:15 am
God, what a horrid morning.

I was late for my first class of the day because I had a flat tire. I drove on it for five or six miles before realizing it was flat, due to the fact that the car was becoming harder to steer. I think I blew it out when I started driving, probably due to some stupid rock. I remember hearing a loud "BANG" when I was just getting out of the neighborhood......

Anyway. Called AAA and felt like a total dork because I couldn't remember how to change a damn tire. Guy was prompt about showing up, he changed the tire, I was happy. Found out my spare was low on air, so I had to fill it up and when I disconnected the air hose to return it I damn near blew out my eardrum. o.o"

Went to class, realized I was only ten minutes late. Good.

I dunno. Life bites a**. xp  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:49 am
You're not kidding, Fog...

Today, I got a call at 4:30 this morning...A recall, which ment I had to get into my uniform and get to my shop as fast as I possibly could, usually within 20 minutes or so. Result? I missed breakfast because the chow hall wasn't open yet, and we were to busy for me to go grab something out of the vending machine, so I munched half a bag of Combos when I had the chance. Then, I had to work straight through lunch, which ment that I couldn't go get anything to eat then, so I finished off that bag of Combos. We had to work until 6:30 at night, so by the time I got off, the chow hall was already closed, and me being me, haven't run to the commissary (grocery store on base) yet to get food, so I have nothing in my dorm to eat except a bag of tortia chips...This wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't fallen asleep right after I got home from work yesterday and completely missed dinner.

So, in short, I went all day on a bag of Combos and some chips...I'm one pissed off and hungry wuffy right now...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:23 pm
My friend is still alive. I got to talk to her, she feels half dead, but she's alive. The strange thing is.... she doesn't remember anything from last night. So I gave her a summary of what happened. But something she said kind of makes me think..... "I don't even know why I did it".  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 pm
Sheol and NG are now grandmamas. Draco laid eggs, and there will be pictures soon. heart 19 eggs in the egg box.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:59 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sheol and NG are now grandmamas. Draco laid eggs, and there will be pictures soon. heart 19 eggs in the egg box.
wow  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:49 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Congrats. Let us know when they hatch whee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games