Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:19 pm
DoomNeko
*poofs in*
...and I'm back. Well, never really been gone, just been lurking around while downloading tons of mods sweatdrop ninja

Doomie! *pounces and nuzzles* Heyo. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:20 pm
Waaa, iwanna know what people think of my art but everyone is critiquing my site instead, i just wana to know what people think of my art, but i dont know how to go about it.. any ideas?  

Sierra The Mutt

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:21 pm
DoomNeko
*poofs in*
...and I'm back. Well, never really been gone, just been lurking around while downloading tons of mods sweatdrop ninja

Welcome back Doomie. I got some winged anklets from dracos, in exchange for 1k and a skull biker helmet. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:22 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
*poofs in*

Doomie! *pounces and nuzzles* Heyo. ^^

Eeep *ish pounced*
Dude, heya! ^__^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:25 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
*poofs in*

Welcome back Doomie. I got some winged anklets from dracos, in exchange for 1k and a skull biker helmet. biggrin

Coolies! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:26 pm
Gah, sorry to go just after ya got on, Doomie, but I'm dead tired, especially with thsi medicine finally kicking in. x.x; Nightnight everyone! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone and skitters off to his den for the night*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily
DoomNeko
*poofs in*

Coolies! :3  
No? Ok then uh, I dunno... VISIT MY WEBSITE! *runs away and hides an a convieniently placed bush*  

Sierra The Mutt

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:27 pm
Lloxie
Gah, sorry to go just after ya got on, Doomie, but I'm dead tired, especially with thsi medicine finally kicking in. x.x; Nightnight everyone! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone and skitters off to his den for the night*

Nighty night Lloxie, hope ya get better!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:30 pm
Lloxie

Nuu it's ok. You need your sleep to get better :3
I'm gonan be heading of to play Unreal Tournament once all my downlaods finish anyways ^^

So goodnight and get well soon Lloxie! *hugs*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:36 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Nuu it's ok. You need your sleep to get better :3
I'm gonan be heading of to play Unreal Tournament once all my downlaods finish anyways ^^

So goodnight and get well soon Lloxie! *hugs*

Sounds like me when I dl Quake 3. I downloaded a bunch of new levels and models and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:36 pm
StrykerBlackfur
No? Ok then uh, I dunno... VISIT MY WEBSITE! *runs away and hides an a convieniently placed bush*

Will do. I'm just waiting for the page to load... sometime soon I hope o.o;;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:37 pm
*bounces in* yay! xd i got off work 2 hours early! So now I'm procrastinating and talking to you guys instead of doing my essay homework!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:41 pm
*bounces in* Heya!!! Darnit! There goes Lloxie again!!!! crying  

Manda_Tifa

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:41 pm
Dragonz_luvr
*bounces in* yay! xd i got off work 2 hours early! So now I'm procrastinating and talking to you guys instead of doing my essay homework!

Yay for procrastination! :3
xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games