Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Well I most certainly hope nothing sets it off D:

Nope. Fairly little pain, all weekend. emotion_yatta

Yay! I was so busy these past couple days I barely had time to get a headache xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I wonder who she gets it from. .-.

LOL...hey now you can't blame me - she was almost a year old when she adopted us...she brought that baggage with her LOL

And you can accurately say she has not become any crazier at all since she had you?

LOL no..she's actually gotten more trusting and affectionate blaugh ......me on the other hand.....

...or more devious and stealthy about it. .___.

LOL welcome back! xd Did girlfrommars tell you I wanted to get to taret Practice before you won all the prizes?

I don't even get that many. Particularly not recently. >.>

And they always reset when I'm gone... And this time that they weren't... They got delayed until I was. >.>  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's good that you could help someone out with it...

Before my grandmother passed, she was going to change hers, she didn't like the color of the one she had here, so we have an extra one around here I think...

Dio would have liked it in her room but really did not have the room for it...and we also did not have room to keep it while she tried to make room for it...she I the one with the messy room....so it has gone to a good home....

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

My 'entertainment center' isn't even as wide as my tv is.

I don't have much space either so I've just got this little cabinet thing with the tv on it,

the tv we brougth up that was my father's is a 42" so we needed a bigger one...TJ had been thinking about getting a new tv so this worked out ok...this tv is not too old but it is nice watching tv on a bigger screen....

Yeah. But I think we may be getting spoiled on the screens. @.@

It used to be we didn't mind the smaller screens, but I don't think we can go back now... o:

your right there my friend....

**looks at my back** what do you think of it??

Wait, think of what? @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yay! I was so busy these past couple days I barely had time to get a headache xD

I don't think that's how it works. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

I don't have much space either so I've just got this little cabinet thing with the tv on it,

the tv we brougth up that was my father's is a 42" so we needed a bigger one...TJ had been thinking about getting a new tv so this worked out ok...this tv is not too old but it is nice watching tv on a bigger screen....

It used to be we didn't mind the smaller screens, but I don't think we can go back now... o:

Wait, think of what? @.@

well when I wrote that I had a bulls eye on my back...
I did not like the felling...so I have decided to take the damn thing off along with the damn knives..it is on the wall and they can throw their knives at it there..I am who I am...I will be who I will be and I have done nothing wrong...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. sweatdrop

Well, that's still good.

Wait, think of what? @.@

I did not like the felling...so I have decided to take the damn thing off along with the damn knives..it is on the wall and they can throw their knives at it there..I am who I am...I will be who I will be and I have done nothing wrong...

Oh my. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

well not "not having enough time" like time in the day, but if more like "not enough time in your head to register/think about the fact you have a headache" so you don't feel it if you have one because your focused on something else xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:59 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

well not "not having enough time" like time in the day, but if more like "not enough time in your head to register/think about the fact you have a headache" so you don't feel it if you have one because your focused on something else xD

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wait, think of what? @.@

Oh my. @.@

yeah it has been there since about the sixth....I got tired of it so I am taking it off and keep doing things as I have cause no matter what gets said I have done nothing wrong..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wait, think of what? @.@

Oh my. @.@

yeah it has been there since about the sixth....I got tired of it so I am taking it off and keep doing things as I have cause no matter what gets said I have done nothing wrong..

Oh, I see... D:

Well... I hope it helps. o.o;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wait, think of what? @.@

Oh my. @.@

Oh, I see... D:

well I can't let this person get to me or get me down for the only other option is to quit gaia and I do not want to do that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wait, think of what? @.@

Oh my. @.@

Oh, I see... D:

well I can't let this person get to me or get me down for the only other option is to quit gaia and I do not want to do that...

Oh dear. D:

Have you put them on ignore then?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?

not all the time, but yes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Oh, I see... D:

Oh dear. D:

Have you put them on ignore then?

no it hasn't come to that..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?

not all the time, but yes

I don't think it works for me... >.<

emotion_zombie  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games