Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:03 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

he catches himself looking then blushes and looks away
she laughed watching him, she smiled "so what brings you here?"

"nothing brought me here but pure chance really. my village was attacked while i was in the woods training, upset by losing a duel to my friend. the injuries came from me fighting three soldiers i saw, laughing at my burning village and dead friends and family. had i not bean enraged i may have defeated then un-scratched. but as you can see that didnt happen. then i began traveling looking for help. so here i am"

Namine returns with a wardrobe change.
listening to the conversation as she sits in a tree.User Image

im sorry about that Namine. that was pretty rude of me

Namine laughs her voice like a melody in the wind. "dont worry" she said as she jumped down from the tree. "it's over and done with" she said as she smiled. Her yellow eyes focused on him.

"cool. glad you arent upset at me" he says as he smiles at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:06 pm
"wish i had something to change into. all i have is my sword and these bloodied clothes. all my other vlothes were burned like everything else. i would borrow something but im the only guy here so i doubt sny of you have something i can borrow"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:06 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"nothing brought me here but pure chance really. my village was attacked while i was in the woods training, upset by losing a duel to my friend. the injuries came from me fighting three soldiers i saw, laughing at my burning village and dead friends and family. had i not bean enraged i may have defeated then un-scratched. but as you can see that didnt happen. then i began traveling looking for help. so here i am"

Namine returns with a wardrobe change.
listening to the conversation as she sits in a tree.User Image

im sorry about that Namine. that was pretty rude of me

Namine laughs her voice like a melody in the wind. "dont worry" she said as she jumped down from the tree. "it's over and done with" she said as she smiled. Her yellow eyes focused on him.

"cool. glad you arent upset at me" he says as he smiles at her

Namine grins. "well you might as well get to the school so you can become familiar with everyone, let me know if you need anything." she said her hair and clothes swaying in the wind carrying the scent of cherry blossoms from her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:08 pm
AlanMatt
"wish i had something to change into. all i have is my sword and these bloodied clothes. all my other vlothes were burned like everything else. i would borrow something but im the only guy here so i doubt sny of you have something i can borrow"

Namine pouted and said " i have some clothes you can borrow they belong to a good friend and he isn't using them now". She starst to walk to the school.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:09 pm
he shrugs. "i guess so. can you show me were it is?" he ask's walking toward namine. once he is beside her he whispers (and nobody else hears) into namine's ear "i hope we can get to know eachother better"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:10 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine pouted and said " i have some clothes you can borrow they belong to a good friend and he isn't using them now". She starst to walk to the school.
"your boyfriend kenji?" she asked smiling  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:13 pm
he frowns for a minute at hearing "boyfriend" but tries to fake a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 pm
AlanMatt
he shrugs. "i guess so. can you show me were it is?" he ask's walking toward namine. once he is beside her he whispers (and nobody else hears) into namine's ear "i hope we can get to know eachother better"

NAmine blushes the tops of her ears twitching at what he said. She gigles nervously while thinking if he was hitting on her. "im sure well become good friends" she says as she walks with him to the school.

They enter the school and they walk past various long hallways until they come to an area labeled boys dorm. "I share this room with my friend shaden you are more than welcome to stay with us" she says as she grabs his hand and leads him into the room. "the trunk of clothes is right there " she points to an area in the room. "I'll wait for you outside" she says and she walks out.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 pm
she smiles and walks off "ill be in the forest" she said and made it snow "if anyone needs me" she walked to the lake and walked on the water, looking around  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:16 pm
"Hello"

*said a voice from behind where Shinyu stood, it was a little girl, 7 years old she looked like, and she had some of the feutures her mother Logen had*

"Hi there, what made you wake up?"

*Logen asked then Faihkel answered,*

"i wake up when i sensed that you were away"

*then Logen said:*

"well since you are here, introduce yourself to theese people... i dont think you have met them before"

Wacram Glaziuz

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:18 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"Hello"

*said a voice from behind where Shinyu stood, it was a little girl, 7 years old she looked like, and she had some of the feutures her mother Logen had*

"well since you are here, introduce yourself to theese people... i dont think you have met them before"

NAmine hears the voice and enters the room hoping that Shinyu hadn't begun to change.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:18 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

NAmine blushes the tops of her ears twitching at what he said. She gigles nervously while thinking if he was hitting on her. "im sure well become good friends" she says as she walks with him to the school.

They enter the school and they walk past various long hallways until they come to an area labeled boys dorm. "I share this room with my friend shaden you are more than welcome to stay with us" she says as she grabs his hand and leads him into the room. "the trunk of clothes is right there " she points to an area in the room. "I'll wait for you outside" she says and she walks out.

he is now a little embarresed after hitting on her, now that he knows she has a botfriend
"yes, i would love to stay with you guys... look im sorry about that. i didnt know you had a boyfriend" his face starts to turn a little red  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:21 pm
animegurl145
Wacram Glaziuz
"Hello"

NAmine hears the voice and enters the room hoping that Shinyu hadn't begun to change.

shinyu had only begun to change, and had just taken off his top and was dressed enough he wasnt embarresed by her coming in, although he was a bit confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:22 pm
*as Logen said that the little girl saw the new ones that she hadnt seen before... and she said in a happy tone:*

"Hi there, Im Faihkel, the Doughter of Logen... i love her so much, who might you two be? be?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

he is now a little embarresed after hitting on her, now that he knows she has a botfriend
"yes, i would love to stay with you guys... look im sorry about that. i didnt know you had a boyfriend" his face starts to turn a little red

Namine blushes as she thinks about kenji. She wondered where he was. She also blushed at shinyu's forwardness no on had hit on her before. it actually took her a long time to work out her feelings for kenji.

"dont mention it" she stammered. She didnt know why she was acting like a five yr old caught stealing a cookie. "umm.. i'll let you get dressed" she said as she walked out she said "plus its nice to know that someone else finds me attractive" and with that she flashed him a beautiful smile her yellow eyes twinkling as she lowered them and stepped out while calling the little girl to her so he could get changed. She foudn herself recalling his appearance and blushed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games