Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
(i gotta get off in about an hour, hope ur back by then)
-he arrived at the gates of caravan corp. headquarters, and began an indiscriminate slaughter of all of the buildings personnel-

*yumi approached, following the path of massacred guards, she walked as fast as possible*
....who....did this?!

-sev had pinned a guard against a wall, the blade holding the guard in place, with no bloodshed at all-..........where are your superior officers....i want thier heads!-after he answered, sev walked away, as the guard reached for his gun, an unseen force cleanly sliced him in half-

*getting closer, yumi ran faster, she clenched her fists, trying hard not to release her energy*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
-his teeth reformed, back to good as new, a gleaming white, he walked over, no more cracking sounds, and took mio's hand in his-

*Mio bushl and Ikuto gets up and hits Severus in the head and knot him out*

-severus fell backwards, landing head first, he was out cold-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
-he arrived at the gates of caravan corp. headquarters, and began an indiscriminate slaughter of all of the buildings personnel-

*yumi approached, following the path of massacred guards, she walked as fast as possible*
....who....did this?!

-sev had pinned a guard against a wall, the blade holding the guard in place, with no bloodshed at all-..........where are your superior officers....i want thier heads!-after he answered, sev walked away, as the guard reached for his gun, an unseen force cleanly sliced him in half-

*getting closer, yumi ran faster, she clenched her fists, trying hard not to release her energy*

-he was now at the top floor, a trail of destruction and death laid in his wake, he knocked out the lights, and killed everyone, he stood quietly in the shadows-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
-his teeth reformed, back to good as new, a gleaming white, he walked over, no more cracking sounds, and took mio's hand in his-

Ikuto:a vampire sure not date a cat demon
Mio:severus  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

....who....did this?!

-he was now at the top floor, a trail of destruction and death laid in his wake, he knocked out the lights, and killed everyone, he stood quietly in the shadows-

*yumi entered the dark room silently, suspicious of the aura. assuming it was one of the projects, she pulled out her swords. the blades rubbing against eachother for a splt second was the only noise*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:18 pm
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev

-severus laid quietly on the ground, thinking to himself-....i probably had that coming  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 pm
(what did i miss for the time that i was gone?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

....who....did this?!

*yumi entered the dark room silently, suspicious of the aura. assuming it was one of the projects, she pulled out her swords. the blades rubbing against eachother for a splt second was the only noise*

-as the lights came back on, sev stood quietly in the light, surrounded by corpses-..................-his eyes flashed bright red- your right, i am a project, PK-11963 "thanatos"  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-as the lights came back on, sev stood quietly in the light, surrounded by corpses-..................-his eyes flashed bright red- your right, i am a project, PK-11963 "thanatos"

*yumi's hands shook. she dropped her swords*
...s-sev?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm
-he appeared in front of her, his powers had become over 100 times stronger, he pulled her close-...........my love, you shouldnt have come here...........forgetful kiss-he kissed her, and then they both disappeared-...........
(forgetful kiss makes her.....well....forget everything that happened, he has access to her mind, and he can delete the memories of seeing him, of the corpses, everything-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm
(( okay then....XD ))
*yumi's face turned red, closes her eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 pm
June_Malatesta
(( okay then....XD ))

my beloved june, are you ok, he walked her over to a benchm, and sat down with her-.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev

-severus laid quietly on the ground, thinking to himself-....i probably had that coming

*night time...Mio opens her window and sings and wolfs walk up to her house and sit and listen*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 pm
-he sat up, he had been moved to a dark room inside mio's home--..........ow, my aching head.............  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( okay then....XD ))

my beloved june, are you ok, he walked her over to a benchm, and sat down with her-.........

*nods, blushing*
yes. i-sev, i can't stay here.....i'd be endangering you if i did.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games