Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

yeah it has been there since about the sixth....I got tired of it so I am taking it off and keep doing things as I have cause no matter what gets said I have done nothing wrong..

Oh, I see... D:

Well... I hope it helps. o.o;

well I can't let this person get to me or get me down for the only other option is to quit gaia and I do not want to do that...

Oh dear. D:

Have you put them on ignore then?

no it hasn't come to that..

Oh...

Well, if it ever comes to Gaia-quitting levels, then ignore might be the better option. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see... D:

well I can't let this person get to me or get me down for the only other option is to quit gaia and I do not want to do that...

Oh dear. D:

Oh...

Well, if it ever comes to Gaia-quitting levels, then ignore might be the better option. D:

you are right there my friend I know that is a better option because quitting would be letting one person win and two people down..me and someone else and I can't do that cause that person has helped me just by being there and talking so I can't quit..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see... D:

Oh dear. D:

Oh...

you are right there my friend I know that is a better option because quitting would be letting one person win and two people down..me and someone else and I can't do that cause that person has helped me just by being there and talking so I can't quit..

Well, I hope it all works out. I bet there are quite a few more than two people that would be sorry to see you go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

Oh...

Well, I hope it all works out. I bet there are quite a few more than two people that would be sorry to see you go. 3nodding

oh yeah but it the ones that want to stab me in the back that I need to watch out for..I guess I will find out who my true friends are..but like I said I did nothing wrong so I am not changing or leaving...
well my friend I have maxed out so I am going to call it a night...nighters and have a good one...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

Oh...

oh yeah but it the ones that want to stab me in the back that I need to watch out for..I guess I will find out who my true friends are..but like I said I did nothing wrong so I am not changing or leaving...
well my friend I have maxed out so I am going to call it a night...nighters and have a good one...

Alright. Good night.

And as always, best wishes in all things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yay! I was so busy these past couple days I barely had time to get a headache xD

I don't think that's how it works. xD

well not "not having enough time" like time in the day, but if more like "not enough time in your head to register/think about the fact you have a headache" so you don't feel it if you have one because your focused on something else xD

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?

not all the time, but yes

I don't think it works for me... >.<

emotion_zombie

well if you're trying to hard it wont work. xD anyway its not normally for bid headaches. Once it gets too crazy i always take something xD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:18 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

well not "not having enough time" like time in the day, but if more like "not enough time in your head to register/think about the fact you have a headache" so you don't feel it if you have one because your focused on something else xD

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?

emotion_zombie

well if you're trying to hard it wont work. xD anyway its not normally for bid headaches. Once it gets too crazy i always take something xD

I just suck it up usually. Hate drugs. >.<

*randomly shares the greatest song* :D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:29 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh, I see. o:

And that works for you?

emotion_zombie

Same for me usually, but if it turns into a freight train repeatedly running into, backing up from, and re-ramming my head I normally take something xD
And haha that's cute. :D  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

emotion_zombie

Same for me usually, but if it turns into a freight train repeatedly running into, backing up from, and re-ramming my head I normally take something xD

Yeah... Eventually it gets there for me too. Can't hold out forever. >.<

I get an unnatural amount of joy from this song. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

emotion_zombie

: D  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

*dances about poorly* emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:32 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

*dances about with you* xD why not?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

/has three left feet

@n@  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 am
Nia Phoenix

You know that ludicrous idea you have that I'm lucky or something? And remember that comment you had just made about hitting all of the targets? -_-

I just realized a few things. You've already hit more targets than I did the entire last round. Maybe the one before that, too.

And I bet you didn't realize that virtually every reset is while I'm absent. -_-
And when we finally finished a round while I was here, the reset was still postponed for like four days and the new targets were put up while I was gone? -_-

That's the summary of my lucky. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

/has three left feet

@n@

Don't worry. you're over on one side and i'm on the other side. xD plenty of room so we don't step on each others feet lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games