Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:24 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as Logen said that the little girl saw the new ones that she hadnt seen before... and she said in a happy tone:*

"Hi there, Im Faihkel, the Doughter of Logen... i love her so much, who might you two be? be?"

shinyu kneels down to be at eye level with Faihkel
"hi there. nice to meet you im shinyu, a friend of your mothers  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:25 pm
she appeared beside her "dont let kenji find out" she said smiling "you dont want to give out mixed emotions"  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:29 pm
shinyu calls for her to come into the roomt  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she appeared beside her "dont let kenji find out" she said smiling "you dont want to give out mixed emotions"

NAmine jumped at her words. "geez angel you sure know how to make an entrance" she said feeling slightly guilty. "i dont have mixed emotions, it took me so long to tell him and i dont wanna mess that up" she said as she looked into her eyes. "im only helping a new friend" then she whispers so no one can hear "im quite new at this, no one but kenji has shown interest in me it's only natural that im surprised". She waits for the little girl to introduce herself.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:30 pm
AlanMatt
shinyu calls for her to come into the roomt

Namine hears shinyu calling and enters the room while calling angel to enter with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:31 pm
(plans changed, I'm leaving next week maybe XD)
Arage woke up, sitting in the dining room, a half eaten sandwhich next to him. "Woah, dozed off..." he said. He winced as pain shot through his chest. "Still hasn't healed, eh..."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:32 pm
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

NAmine jumped at her words. "geez angel you sure know how to make an entrance" she said feeling slightly guilty. "i dont have mixed emotions, it took me so long to tell him and i dont wanna mess that up" she said as she looked into her eyes. "im only helping a new friend" then she whispers so no one can hear "im quite new at this, no one but kenji has shown interest in me it's only natural that im surprised". She waits for the little girl to introduce herself.
she smiled "well get it together, try showing a different way to show your feelings to another person" she started to walk away she stopped and looked in the mirror, her red eyes glowing with excitment, she smiled "well im off to have fun" she purred  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:32 pm
shinyu is now wearing a different outfin from the waist down, and still nothing from the waist up
"i cant decide which of these outfits to wear with this"
there are 3 shirts on the bed
"ideas?"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:36 pm
AlanMatt
shinyu is now wearing a different outfin from the waist down, and still nothing from the waist up
"ideas?"

Namine felt a bit hurt by angels statement. She tries not to look at Shinyu's upper body and instead focuses on the shirts. "umm... the all seem nice but the thrid one would suit you better." she said asshe touched the material.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:39 pm
she smiled and walked around the school "deal with it" she said freezing the floor she laughed and walked on the ice, watching everyone slip and fall  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:40 pm
He got up and walked to his dorm, clutching his chest. "Gah, hurts too much..." he said weakly, lying down on his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
"ideas?"

Namine felt a bit hurt by angels statement. She tries not to look at Shinyu's upper body and instead focuses on the shirts. "umm... the all seem nice but the thrid one would suit you better." she said asshe touched the material.

"thanks Namine"
he notices she seems embarresed
"whats wrong/ you seem kinda nervous or something?"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:49 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
"ideas?"

"thanks Namine"

She looks at him and says "no reason everything is fine"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:51 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
"ideas?"

"thanks Namine"

She looks at him and says "no reason everything is fine"

'alright i guess" he said, putting on the outfit she picked out
"if you ever need to talk about something, im here okay?"  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:54 pm
she screamed real loud, creating clones and the clones started to run throughout the school, the clones destroying things, she smiled standing in the middle watching everything  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games