Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:15 am
Good luck. Trader Joes is a super-neat store. Don't they have like....gourmet dog biscuits and that caca coffee?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 pm
After Uni, Crenn is going to a physiotherapist (Think that's how you spell it) to get his back done. So if you hear some groaning..... you'll know why sweatdrop .

I'm going to Travis the torturer's lair!

the torturer comment>  

Crenn

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:28 pm
Happy Birthday, Neko. Have a "you've been banned" notice. *sigh*

Oh well. It's not like I have the time to be a properly good mod anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:34 pm
Nekoyaki

Banned from what? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:38 pm
DA removed one of my deviations because it violated some rule, but the thing is...I have no clue what they removed. I think it was an ancient drawing that I had in my scraps.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:14 pm
For anyone that remembers, my old employer was having issues getting my W2's to me. When I didn't get them by March I called (again) the General Manager, he was gonna talk to the Owner and call me back. I specifically asked for them not to be re-mailed, I wanted to pick them up this time. They re-mailed, I got them like, yesterday or two days ago. I dun remember. Anywho, so I'm a little upset that no one called me back. Also, they were mailed from some Accountant company, not from my employer, so I almost didn't even look inside.
So, I imagine Spring Break will consist of: doing taxes, catching up on buttloads of homework, taking some commissions, and counting how many people forgot my birthday.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:16 pm
Manda_Tifa
Nekoyaki

Banned from what? sweatdrop

I also want to know...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Is anyone else tired of all the topics that that kitsune person is making? I feel kind spammed by them sweatdrop  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:47 pm
Sheol and NG have four NEW eggs! Leopard Gecko egs. New leopard gecko eggies! theres probably more, and..yeah. More eggies. e_e  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:54 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sheol and NG have four NEW eggs! Leopard Gecko egs. New leopard gecko eggies! theres probably more, and..yeah. More eggies. e_e

awww..

Good luck with them. biggrin ..hope they hatch!  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:56 pm
Hope so too!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Leyla Giselle
Is anyone else tired of all the topics that that kitsune person is making? I feel kind spammed by them sweatdrop

You're not the only one.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm
Leyla Giselle

They're rather annoying, yes, but harmless. neutral He's raised some good debates in the guild as of late, but ones such as that "Great or greatest" one in the Chat subforum are spam no matter how you cut it.

If he pushes it, he'll be reprimanded by the mods. Until then, let's not worry about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:08 pm
FogSage
Leyla Giselle

They're rather annoying, yes, but harmless. neutral He's raised some good debates in the guild as of late, but ones such as that "Great or greatest" one in the Chat subforum are spam no matter how you cut it.

If he pushes it, he'll be reprimanded by the mods. Until then, let's not worry about it.
It's more the fact that he has most of these threads on the front page when alot of them should be in the chat subforum  

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:16 pm
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Leyla Giselle

It's more the fact that he has most of these threads on the front page when alot of them should be in the chat subforum

Well, the mods could always move them. *shrugs* Unless they say it's a problem, I suppose they're fine where they are.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games