Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:07 pm
It was pretty prosperous right before the Clone Wars, and the Agri-Corps was still alive and well then...

Yag'Dhul still in the Republic?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 pm
Just checked on Telos.
By this time its a resort world and Citadel Station is dismantled.

And Yag'Dhul should be on the map.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm
Cale Darksun
And Yag'Dhul should be on the map.

It is, I just wanted to check cause Nelo said it was a tad outdated due to shenanigans in the RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Yag Dhul I dont bvelieve ever came up.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:27 pm
Wait a tick...where are you attacking from where you can stab out either at Telos or Yag Dhul?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm
How exactly would one find a job for the Sith? Hunting, fighting, whatever I could get. I didn't think it would be easy; would I need contacts or an officer?  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:20 pm
...Mandalorians are fighting the Sith right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:23 pm
I'm not on any sides, it wouldn't matter to me.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 pm
So you're Dar'Manda?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Not exactly; the stereotypical Mandalorian. Haven't exactly lost heritage, can't commute to the planets, no family, no time. I don't think there's a word for a Mandalorian who can't get to his roots, but, if Dar'Manda is the closest, yeah.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Manda'lor declared war on the Sith.
You're breaking one of the primary rules of the Resol'nare by siding with the Sith.
Just be advised about that.
because Jaden and Sayla wont take it too well. They will come for you if they hear about it, and they will kill you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:50 pm
If I've had no side, and a job really is a job. Taking a place, in the right side, means more. If it means not looking like a aruetych chakaar, yeah, it's the Mandalorians. Anything beats working for Hutts alone, to be honest.

A Mandalorian controlled planet, be a good working destination?

lol... I'll be a recruit. hehe, seems funny.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 pm
You could try and sign on with ordo and his fleet.
He could use someone to train his marines and he'd probably be willing to pay a Vod a bit better than average.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 pm
Ooo, Ordo as a boss, yeah sure.

Mmm, nothing better than training Marines. I like to be like Walon Vau, but, I'm probably worse lol. Born for it. Pay over some more honor - I'll take the honor.

Death before dishonor, honor over credits, credits over bloodshed, and Glory over all. My saying. Might need some rewording, but, I'll work on it.  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 pm
I've been thinking of a character idea, but I don't wanna use it yet since I already got 3 chars in CotS already.

The idea is a more agility/speed focused Jedi that uses a non-lethal lightwhip and a lightdagger, only using the dagger for lethal action or cutting stuff, etc. and fights with dance-like moves primarily using the whip to attack with.

She'd be physically weak without Force assistance, but she uses the whip to snag her opponents, rendering any strength difference irrelevant, etc. while she relies more on superior agility and speed to hit without being hit, slowly wearing down tougher opponents, etc. and if need be, finish it off with a quick stab of the dagger.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games