Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 pm
Ms Edyn
Upon entering the kitchen, Sol would likely find himself staring at a strange sight. Every cabinet in the room stood wide open, each one revealing it's contents to the lone Ninetales standing in the middle of the room. Night, once again, had been attempting to search through the kitchen to find something to eat despite her lack of appetite.
"I'm fairly certain there's no shortage of food." Sol spoke up. "Unless there's something you want that we don't have... is something up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 pm
"Need to eat something," Night said, somewhat slowly as she continued staring into the cabinets, "Just don't have much of an appetite is all."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Ms Edyn
"Need to eat something," Night said, somewhat slowly as she continued staring into the cabinets, "Just don't have much of an appetite is all."
"Well, there's plenty here. Or if you prefer, Ceramew, Amaranth and I are heading out to the Battle Frontier. There should be a few places there as well, and it may just do you some good to get out a bit." Sol replied. Night's tone was more than enough to alert him that she had seen better days. "Care to join?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm
"Battle Frontier?" Night asked, finally giving the bird a glance before turning back to the cabinets, "Crowds of people. Yeah, I'm thinking that's a no."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm
Ms Edyn
"Battle Frontier?" Night asked, finally giving the bird a glance before turning back to the cabinets, "Crowds of people. Yeah, I'm thinking that's a no."
"Just as well, staying here means you won't have to worry about being annoyed or talked to all that much." Sol turned around for a second, only to walk over to Night and grab a couple of her tails. "However, sitting here wallowing isn't all too characteristic for you. You'll thank me later." He didn't even give her a chance to contest that before he started walking, dragging Night along. Literally, if it came down to it. Not even the curse of a Ninetales would stop him.

By this time, Ceramew and Amaranth were in the lobby, both looking confused at the display.

"Daddy, what're you doing...!?"

"Is everything fine?"

"Oh, just peachy, she just can't bear to leave the HQ behind is all. Come on, we're running late as it is." Sol answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm
"Hey! What the hell do you think you're....do......ing?" Night started to shout, however, her rant was quickly cut short when she caught sight of the hybrid dragging her along behind him.

Then, of course, all traces of anger and irritation fled from the girl's face as she nearly doubled over in laughter.

Sol, meanwhile, might feel a bit of a breeze from the moment he snatched Night's tails. For the slight pulling that came from such an action would easily cause the Ho-Oh to become inflicted with the Ninetales' curse. And what curse had befallen the giant turkey? Well, the pile of red and green feathers sitting in the spot he had been standing in would definitely clue Sol into that. His feathers, every last one of them, had fallen to the floor.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm
"You're coming with us whether you want to or not." Though, Sol did stop at the sudden breeze he felt, followed by seeing his feathers spontaneously decide to fly the coop. Arguably, it could be worse, but it did mean he wasn't about to try flying for a while. On the bright side, now would be the perfect time to go make a few arts and crafts to pass off as "Indian".

For Ceramew and Amaranth, though, they could've done without the sight.

"Your feathers..."

"Um..."

"Don't worry, I was bound to molt someday. Shall we?" Using his free hand to release his Xatu, he had her teleport them to the Frontier. Not a comment was given from her about Sol's predicament. For now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 pm
"Dammit you old, naked hermit!" Night said, beginning to struggle against the larger hybrid again, "I said I didn't wanna go!"

However, the girl's cries were completely in vain as the Xatu appeared to teleport them all away from the HQ.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm
"What is wrong with you today?!"

"I dunno. Maybe it's got something to do with you turning our baby against me?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You've been spending all your time with Narcissa lately and I never even see her anymore! She's suppose to be our baby, not your baby!"

"Ugh! If you really think I'm doing it on purpose, fine! Think that way if you want but don't take it out on me like this."

"I won't. I'm leaving! I might be back later."

This argument could be heard all throughout HQ and anyone in the main room would likely see Odd storm out the front door, carrying an overstuffed backpack, a few minutes later and slamming it behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Dan came in at the end of Odd and Lykas' arguement although, he could hear it upstairs in the halls. He looked at Lykas and nodded though he didn't ask about the arguement. Looking around, he couldn't help but notice there was a silence. Not because there wasn't people in the lobby but everywhere it felt...empty. "Huh. That's unusual. Isn't it suppose to be hectic around here?" he asked no one in particular.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm
The day after the run at the battle frontier, I was there in the HQ. A fight against a Legendary Pokemon would be taxing on anyone or anything. I could speak from experience many times fold. Porygon-Z found that out in the frontier...I had him stay in the HQ's med lab over night to be looked after by Doc Owl. For that matter, I stayed with the virtual Pokemon...it was the least I could do. I had no idea that the Battle frontier could get THAT extreme. I knew the frontier brains were tough, but...to have as far as Legendary Pokemon in their arsenal? That's nothing short of uncanny.

We didn't leave empty handed though. Because of the points I earned, I was able to get two Pokemon eggs. Ones that I also had in Doc's care temporarily.

"Raaaa." Lucario found his way into the med lab. He was a bit patched up himself, but nothing to the degree of Porygon-Z. Just a bandage here and there to tend to a couple of cuts. He got off easier than the other two Pokemon in the party.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Ra. Raaaa."

"Tails? I don't know. You may need to look for him. Ive been in here ever since yesterday..." I said. Lucario nodded then started to make his way off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 pm
The Tails in question lay asprawl on the couch, one leg hung over the edge. While Blizz was out doing boring battle stuff, the boy had done a lot of running along the slopes in his weighted gear. Now, his muscles plenty sore, and he did not feel like negotiating with clothes.

One ear perked at the sound of something walking around elsewhere in the headquarters, but this was normal behavior.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 pm
Trigram Attic
The Tails in question lay asprawl on the couch, one leg hung over the edge. While Blizz was out doing boring battle stuff, the boy had done a lot of running along the slopes in his weighted gear. Now, his muscles plenty sore, and he did not feel like negotiating with clothes.

One ear perked at the sound of something walking around elsewhere in the headquarters, but this was normal behavior.

Tristen was with Tails in this whole endeavor. He figured that there were reasons why he wasn't brought along this go-round; he caught notice to the condition of Porygon-Z at one point and he figured it probably was a good thing. If something was strong enough to down THAT Pokemon, there must have been an issue.

Instead of sharing the couch with Tails, he was in the recliner, head rested on one arm, legs draped over the other arm and was real comfortable in doing so. He had no idea of some of the other things that may have happened in the tower, however.

Lucario found his way into the room and saw the two boys. The one that he was more wanting to show off to was Tails, though. He made his way over towards the couch and got on his two knees, rested his head and hands on the couch cushion, only a inch away from Tails's face, staring at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm
"Uh?"

Tails at first thought this might be Tristen but immediately upon opening one eye did he see this was far from the case. That eye opened wide, and his tails rustled. But that smell, that breath was familiar. Evolution didn't change one's eating habits. "Riolu?" he said, but a certain fatigue in his voice suggested he wasn't fully collected. "When did you get big?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Trigram Attic
"Uh?"

Tails at first thought this might be Tristen but immediately upon opening one eye did he see this was far from the case. That eye opened wide, and his tails rustled. But that smell, that breath was familiar. Evolution didn't change one's eating habits. "Riolu?" he said, but a certain fatigue in his voice suggested he wasn't fully collected. "When did you get big?"

"Raaaa!" The Lucario hopped back up then picked up Tails off the couch. Lucario noticed something about the fox boy...Tails was wearing his waited clothes, but Lucario was even astounded at itself now at its new found strength. He was picking up Tails just fine, with fair ease for that matter. "Raaa Raaaaaa!" The Pokemon spoke up. He was excited, hugging Tails and spinning around excitedly. Apparently the battles that he had yesterday put him over the edge.

"Mmmnnn...what's going on..." Tristen was now starting to wake up too over the excitement.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games