Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
she screamed real loud, creating clones and the clones started to run throughout the school, the clones destroying things, she smiled standing in the middle watching everything

Upon realizing this, Shinyu picks up his sword and puts himself between Namine and the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:56 pm
"What now," he moaned, getting out of bed and taking his sword with him. "What are you doing, Angel?" he asked, puzzled.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:57 pm
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
she screamed real loud, creating clones and the clones started to run throughout the school, the clones destroying things, she smiled standing in the middle watching everything

Upon realizing this, Shinyu picks up his sword and puts himself between Namine and the door
the clones smiled running everywhere, kicking down doors

she stood there, smiling, her eyes glowing, controlling the clones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:58 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
shinyu is now wearing a different outfin from the waist down, and still nothing from the waist up
"i cant decide which of these outfits to wear with this"
there are 3 shirts on the bed
"ideas?"

Namine felt a bit hurt by angels statement. She tries not to look at Shinyu's upper body and instead focuses on the shirts. "umm... the all seem nice but the thrid one would suit you better." she said asshe touched the material.

"thanks Namine"
he notices she seems embarresed
"whats wrong/ you seem kinda nervous or something?"

She looks at him and says "no reason everything is fine"

'alright i guess" he said, putting on the outfit she picked out
"if you ever need to talk about something, im here okay?"

Namine said thanks as she walked out to see what the commotion is about. Angel was up to it again. she yelled "Angel what are you doing,are you trying to destroy the school again?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

"What the hell," he said, grabbing her by the shoulder and turning her around to face him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:59 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
shinyu is now wearing a different outfin from the waist down, and still nothing from the waist up
"i cant decide which of these outfits to wear with this"
there are 3 shirts on the bed
"ideas?"

Namine felt a bit hurt by angels statement. She tries not to look at Shinyu's upper body and instead focuses on the shirts. "umm... the all seem nice but the thrid one would suit you better." she said asshe touched the material.

"thanks Namine"

Namine said thanks as she walked out to see what the commotion is about. Angel was up to it again. she yelled "Angel what are you doing,are you trying to destroy the school again?"

why does she want this place destroyed?  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

"What the hell," he said, grabbing her by the shoulder and turning her around to face him.
she shook her head blinking the clones dissapearing, she looked at him, her eyes slowly stopped glowing "what?" she asked confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

she shook her head blinking the clones dissapearing, she looked at him, her eyes slowly stopped glowing "what?" she asked confused

"I fall asleep for...wait...how long was I asleep?" he asked, thinking about it.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

"I fall asleep for...wait...how long was I asleep?" he asked, thinking about it.
"a day, now what do you want?" she asked her eyes slightly glowing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:03 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"thanks Namine"

why does she want this place destroyed?

"She turned evil for a bit ever since then shes been out of control being herself and then not being herself like now" namine said. She starts to walk towards angels location. "You coming? she said to Shinyu.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I want to know what's gotten into you," he said, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:05 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "what do you mean?"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

NAmine approached her and said "i'd like to know too" crossing her arms over her chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Look, I know the whole 'went evil' thing, but what's with these outbursts?" he asked, staring in her eyes.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Look, I know the whole 'went evil' thing, but what's with these outbursts?" he asked, staring in her eyes.
"i dont know, they just happen, one minute im ok then the next im all evil" she said looking away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games