Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
*is munching on a cookie now much bigger than herself, looking up at the giantess*
Mortella scoops her up in her paws and puts her on top of a beer stein that has been turned upsidown. "Good god i'de say your getting smaller..."
small is fun, it means I can sit on peoples shoulders and hide in tight places and cookies are ginormous *grins broadly and contineues nibbling*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
*is munching on a cookie now much bigger than herself, looking up at the giantess*
Mortella scoops her up in her paws and puts her on top of a beer stein that has been turned upsidown. "Good god i'de say your getting smaller..."
small is fun, it means I can sit on peoples shoulders and hide in tight places and cookies are ginormous *grins broadly and contineues nibbling*
She snickkers a little "i guess it would be all I ever have been is tall."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
tall's good too I bet no one picks on you, unless they're mad *pulls a crazy face with her tongue lolling out*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
tall's good too I bet no one picks on you, unless they're mad *pulls a crazy face with her tongue lolling out*
She laughes a little her tigery fangs showing more when she laughs "Actualy yeah that happens allot people think they need to prove how tuff they are by messing with the taller people ...it's all rather odd." She pours her self a glass.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
She laughes a little her tigery fangs showing more when she laughs "Actualy yeah that happens allot people think they need to prove how tuff they are by messing with the taller people ...it's all rather odd." She pours her self a glass.
*nods* ah yes I can see how that would be problem *spreads her little wings ready for flight* I shall return, I'm off to kill some zombies! *
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
*nods* ah yes I can see how that would be problem *spreads her little wings ready for flight* I shall return, I'm off to kill some zombies! *
Mortella waves "Mkay! have fun!"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Mortella cleans a little.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Mortella
-walk in- oooo i see my sexy yum ;3

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
pounces on "Baby!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
pounces on "Baby!"

hey hon miss u -cling u close- ^- ^ my #1 girl

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
pounces on "Baby!"

She coooes and putrs wraping her tails around you kissing you firmly.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
pounces on "Baby!"

She coooes and putrs wraping her tails around you kissing you firmly.
-rub chu back and kiss chu- ;3 rawrrr

faegadsg

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

-sits in corner and watches mort and nibz while drinking a soda- dont mind me
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

-walks ut of the kitchen with cookies shape as gingerbread furs - ...Ello

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm

*is sitting in the corner sipping wine from a thimble*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games