Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:55 pm
(Oh, kinda like Colonel Mustang... except with lightning...)

"Well, why didn't you say so! Nobody said you had to join in!'

(Oh, and by the way, it's Jester's job to be a dickwad. If you ever played DMC 3, you'd know that. It's just who he is.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:20 pm
(Well his name makes more sense now)
"I also hate it when other people do it."  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:25 pm
"Dude, it's okay not to like a bad habit, but you can't force your ideals down other people's throats! Well, you can, but it's just gonna come back up and spew all over you, y'know? Sure, it's wrong, and it makes people do stupid things, but I do stupid things anyway, and technically, I don't get drunk! I'm a full demon, alcohol has no effect on my systems... except a buzz..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:42 pm
kitty got up and smiled. ''at least the boredom is gone now,i'm surprised none of you poked me with sharp pointy objects''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 pm
"Well, my pants don't exactly have a zipper! HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" He danced about, giddy in delight of his dirty joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:52 am
''very funny i thought guys liked to make girls angry at them, means they will do just about anything for ou to stop'' she looked out the window. '' pick up your head and come with me, my custom made chopper's outside, can go that fast it'll defy everything'' she smiled'' and if our lucky i might even let you drive''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:14 am
He walked outside, and touched a hand to the ground. A purple motorcyle rose from the Jester seal, and it was adorned with red markings. It had two headlights, one red, one blue, and was a true chopper; the seat was laid back so that the handlebars were at arm's length away, and had a back. He revved it playfully. "Let's ride, shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:26 am
''okay then'' kitty smiled. she leapt out the window and landed on the chopper. she grabbed a helmet and chucked at the window smashing it. '' yee-haw'' she laughed and she revved her chopper. it was that loud it smashed all the windows. ( the bike User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:30 am
(DAAAAYAAAAMN! Mine's just a cruiser, but you got a full-fledged street racer!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 am
(she only races when people want her to and/or she's drunk.)
''come on what ya wanting for'' kitty shouted.. she revved it some more shattering more windows.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:45 am
He rode, travelling at an easy pace of 65mph. 'Born to Be Wild' was blaring on his radio.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:49 am
kitty was doing random dangerous stunts. she stopped after a while. '' so where should we go ?'' she said. she was getting bored of the places she had been. she wanted something new and fun. like Hawaii.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 am
"Wherever the wind takes us, of course! Any place you always wanted to go to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:03 am
'' um Hawaii, they do great tattoo's and have lots of sun.'' she said. '' but if you wanna go anywhere we'll go there'' she smiled.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:11 am
Jester put on his sunglasses. "Hawaii it is... Then we'll go to Disneyland and heckle the mascots."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff