Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:28 pm
She held his hand, "Hello, Kitty. Mr. Tiny."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:12 am
''well hello there, i see you must be kitty's friends. its a shame you didn't get here earlier, she's in bed. oh and steve is with her.'' he smiled. he was playing with a red heartshape watch.

kitty was on the other side of the bedroom. '' what... are...you doing here?'' she said angrily. '' i killed you''

steve just smiled and coontinued to lay in the bed. it wasn't the fact he was naked kepping him there, it was just he knew she would get back in sooner or later.

larten was in the dungeon like room. he was usd to it now. bu he knew what was happening to kitty.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:04 am
"Shut it, you old fool" Zeek stares at Tiny with hate "where is Larten?". He asks clenching his fist, growling "and what do you mean...Kitty is in bed, and who is steve Tiny".  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:13 pm
She grabbed him by thr throat. "I'm gonna kill Steve myself. And then, you." She walked upstairs.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:08 am
larten had found his was out of the dungeon like room. it was a shame that kitty had to go through such tortures for her fathers delight.

''steve is a... how should i put this....friend of kitty's. i believe some of you may have had a run in with him before and please call me Des.'' mr tiny smiled not bothered by the comment.

kitty was soon in a corner trying to think of how to kill steve. it was a little too late now though. she had been pinned in a corner by him and forced to drink a bottle of sacred wine, that one drop of, can make anyone drunk.

steve smiled then dragged her over to the bed. '' come, my sister, come. for we will soon not just be brother and sister, but husband and wife'' he said in his untrustworthy tones. he began to kiss her his hand around her back slowly undoing the back of her night clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:31 am
"A friend.....?" Zeek asks with an angry look still on his face. "Or are you....lieing, Des?" he clenches his fist. "I know you are lieing...I can feel it".  

Zeenick

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:47 am
'' fine, steve is her brother and soon to be her husband'' he smiled.

larten had escaped into the rest of the house of mr tiny. he began to search for kitty.

kitty was so drunk she didn't care. she just kissed him back.

steve had her now. with larten out of the way and kitty's friends unable to stop him he would soon be married to her and kitty wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

kitty had managed while in her drunken state to get steve to put some underwear on but little else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 pm
She burst into the room, she grabbed Steve off of Kitty and threw him against the wall. Her fangs glowed and she growled. Her eyes where pure crimson. "If you touch her, I'll rip your lungs out through you throat." She looked hungerly at his throat. She could hear his blood and she hadn't hunted for a while.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 pm
''what you doing to him?'' kitty said getting up quickly.

steve smiled. '' if you did that not only would my father fix me again but kitty would despise you and seek revenge.oh and my blood is poisonous to vampires.''

larten was soon found and thrown into a high security room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm
"And you think I care?" She lungged at him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 am
kitty moved in to the way still drunk. her judgement of all this was extremly clouded. '' please leave him alone. i love him'' she said. she looked really helples at this point.

steve was smiling. '' see she does care about me, even when she hates me. i was the one her childhood dreams were filled with''

larten was thinking of how to get out when he was knocked out be a guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:18 am
"Your not sane, Kitty. Move out of the way." She ran her tounge across her pointed teeth.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Zeenick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 pm
"I will go up there and get Fate...and I will kill and absorb Steve's soul" Zeek snarld at Tiny. He walks up to the room where Kitty, Fate, and Steve were at. "What is going on here?...." he pauses for a moment and smells the elixer on Kitty's breath. "Steve has made her drink a love potion...that is why she is acting funny". Zeek snarls at Steve with anger, then pushes Kitty out of the way. "Please forgive me Kitty" he appologises then leaps on Steve, holding the reaver half an inch from his neck. "Tell me...where is the antidote?...talk or I swear, I will kill you".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:55 am
steve laughed. ''death will only bring her grief. i only enlarged her love for me, it was always there. she will start to starve herself in insanity if i am killed. she has to fight through the love potion.''

kitty was stood there and then moved towards them again.'' don't hurt my brother.....'' she then jolted slightly. '' ....i wanna do it.'' she came back for a second but was gone again.

larten was dreaming of being with kitty, his thoughts must have been projected into her mind bringing her back, and he smiled.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:18 pm
"No, Kitty. Your unstable." She drove her fange into Steve's neck.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff