Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:14 pm
"I love you too. And I don't want you in danger, either," Kat muttered to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:53 pm
"Kat, can you go into my room and get the box on the dresser?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Kat nodded and got to her feet gracefully. She swept off to his room, returning in a matter of seconds with the box from his dresser. She went back to where he lay and handed it to him. "There you go," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Johnny sat up and grabbed Kat's hand, "I have been looking for someone like you all my life," Johnny opened the box revealing a ring.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm
If Kat had had to breathe, she wouldn't have been able to. Not that she could now. She looked at him, speechless as any woman would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 pm
Johnny looked up at Kat a smile on his face, "Will you be mine as I will be yours for now and forever?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 pm
"Of course," Kat whispered. "I wouldn't dream of spending forever with anyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 pm
Johnny lightly took her hand and slid the ring on her finger.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 am
"I love you," she whispered. She kissed his forehead softly. "Feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Johnny kissed Kat, "A little bit."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 pm
"I'm glad. If I could use your phone, I should probably call my brother," Kat said, pushing his hair out of his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 pm
Johnny reached in his pocket and handed her the phone. "I will give you some privacy." Johnny kissed her forehead and left the room.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm
"Thanks," she whispered as he kissed her forehead. She watched him leave the room before dialing her brother's number. She listened to the phone ring until Jesse's voice came on the other end. "Hello?" he asked. Kat smiled. "Hey Jesse. It's Kat. I just wanted to tell you that I'm ok, I'm engaged, and I'll check up on you soon." Jesse laughed on the other end of the phone. "Ok Kat. Um... What do I have to tell you... Control your d**n powers, would you. I could feel your emotions on the other end of town!" he said with a laugh, "Please. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll go to the restaurant at around 7, ok?" Kat smiled. "Yeah, that's good." With that, Jesse hung up the phone, followed shortly by Kat hanging up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 pm
Johnny came back into the house thirty minutes later with a bag in his hand, "Here you go," He pulled the a box out of the bag, "I thought you could use a phone since you kinda misplaced yours." Johnny smiled.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 am
"You didn't have to," Kat said softly, standing gracefully and walking closer to him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games