Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:54 pm
rofl rofl rofl Your newest sig is hilarious, Willa rofl rofl rofl I love it mrgreen

I don't know if this is true or not, but I kind of feel bad if this is true. There may be a waiting list to get your dragon egg added to the Dragcave Guild Sanctuary...Last time I checked the Status of the Sanctuary it was listed as FULL...

Just want you to know that I have a second green Dino, Lucky's younger Twin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Hungrynomad 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:14 pm
Kimmiora
rofl rofl rofl Your newest sig is hilarious, Willa rofl rofl rofl I love it mrgreen

I don't know if this is true or not, but I kind of feel bad if this is true. There may be a waiting list to get your dragon egg added to the Dragcave Guild Sanctuary...Last time I checked the Status of the Sanctuary it was listed as FULL...

Just want you to know that I have a second green Dino, Lucky's younger Twin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Hungrynomad 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart

The Sanctuary was FULL??? Didn't know it had an occupancy limit! Wow, we've got to work really hard here then to get these babies hatched okay and grown into adults.

Thanks for the info and the egg, Kimmi! 4laugh

PS - I thought the animation was a hoot when I found it. Had to make it my new sig. xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:43 pm
Okay, folks, here's the message Kimmi read at the Sanctuary post...

Lokumun
Current status: FULL!!
Limit yourself to two or three dragons at a time per person, less is better. The sanct is overflowing --PF13

What does this mean?

(1) One of the main resources we use to save endangered eggs and hatchlings is currently unavailable.
(Note to Tony ~ I have requested that your rescue egg be placed in the Sanctuary but there is no guarantee it will be.)

(2) If you get an egg or rescue an abandoned, you can continue to post them here. But, EVERYONE must help to these babies. Go to the first post on this thread. Click the scrolls and click the eggs and hatchlings. We're all in this together... that's the purpose of this thread.

(3) According to the Aesop fable, "The gods help them who help themselves." If you're willing to go through the trouble of stealing eggs and saving abandoned ones, then you also need to post those eggs in other threads, such in the Forums, Chatterbox, other guilds, etc. This will greatly increase your chances of getting those eggs hatched.

(4) On a personal note, I don't try to get any eggs if I know of a planned vacation or event that is going to keep me away from my computer for a couple of days or longer (like when I visit my Mom in Mexico or the upcoming trip to visit my older son in Florida at the end of this month). I judge the amount of time to get my eggs to adulthood. Granted if I have unexpected problems occur, I contact a few folks to help me out.

If any of you (like DarkWyvernwings did) have anything happen that prevents you from giving your eggs/hatchlings the attention they need, let us know in this post. We'll do whatever we can to help out. However, in the meantime, while we're doing this, do not get any more eggs. Or else, we'll start having the problems they are having at the Sanctuary.

If anyone else has any more ideas, please post them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:11 pm
mm......I barely use the Dragcave guild sanctuary any more. I normally post in their eggspam thread or emergency thread and that is just to nudge my babies along or get them healthy. At least with me my egg obsession should slow for a bit. Still have a few I haven't gotten but work is making it hard to raise my dragons.
But this is a good lesson, we cannot raise you babies alone. Placing your egg in your sig is one of the best ways to get it to grow and mature. Keeping a close eye on them is also important. If it is sick then switch eggs to let it get healthy or hide it. And don't ignore your egg till the last 2 days.
I do apologize if anything I say annoys anyone but it is true. There are only so many of us and all these dragons. They are your pets not ours. We are kind enough to look after them but you must do your part.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:39 pm
walkies..............
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image
I think... the rocky egg is gotta die crying

My Eggs
HATCHLINGS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EGGS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the eggs please...  

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Devil_Tony_33
User Image

My Eggs
HATCHLINGS
EGGS
Click the eggs please...

Hey, Tony! I checked the Sanctuary. Your rock egg did make into their post. BD and I have also been posting your egg and Cynatra's and sleepypandie's hatchlings in the lair thread in Chatterbox. We're all doing the best we can to save your and everyone's babies. Have faith! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm
Willa-Wisp
Okay, folks, here's the message Kimmi read at the Sanctuary post...

Lokumun
Current status: FULL!!
Limit yourself to two or three dragons at a time per person, less is better. The sanct is overflowing --PF13

What does this mean?

(1) One of the main resources we use to save endangered eggs and hatchlings is currently unavailable.
(Note to Tony ~ I have requested that your rescue egg be placed in the Sanctuary but there is no guarantee it will be.)

(2) If you get an egg or rescue an abandoned, you can continue to post them here. But, EVERYONE must help to these babies. Go to the first post on this thread. Click the scrolls and click the eggs and hatchlings. We're all in this together... that's the purpose of this thread.

(3) According to the Aesop fable, "The gods help them who help themselves." If you're willing to go through the trouble of stealing eggs and saving abandoned ones, then you also need to post those eggs in other threads, such in the Forums, Chatterbox, other guilds, etc. This will greatly increase your chances of getting those eggs hatched.

(4) On a personal note, I don't try to get any eggs if I know of a planned vacation or event that is going to keep me away from my computer for a couple of days or longer (like when I visit my Mom in Mexico or the upcoming trip to visit my older son in Florida at the end of this month). I judge the amount of time to get my eggs to adulthood. Granted if I have unexpected problems occur, I contact a few folks to help me out.

If any of you (like DarkWyvernwings did) have anything happen that prevents you from giving your eggs/hatchlings the attention they need, let us know in this post. We'll do whatever we can to help out. However, in the meantime, while we're doing this, do not get any more eggs. Or else, we'll start having the problems they are having at the Sanctuary.

If anyone else has any more ideas, please post them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
User Image

We should... when theres more than 2 abandoned egg have been rescues we should... all advertise it and make it stay a dragon or something..

My Eggs
HATCHLINGS
EGGS
Click the eggs please...  

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Willa-Wisp
Devil_Tony_33
User Image

My Eggs
HATCHLINGS
EGGS
Click the eggs please...

Hey, Tony! I checked the Sanctuary. Your rock egg did make into their post. BD and I have also been posting your egg and Cynatra's and sleepypandie's hatchlings in the lair thread in Chatterbox. We're all doing the best we can to save your and everyone's babies. Have faith! 3nodding

That is indeed good news. biggrin I checked the Sanctuary too and they are listed as HTL which means a few eggs/dragons shy of being completely full again...*cross fingers and hope that all the babies in dire need also made it to the Sanctuary*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 pm
User Image
rocky egg have cracks

My Eggs
HATCHLINGS
EGGS
Click the eggs please...  

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

scubaso

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:40 pm
Arrie Warclaw
walkies..............
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what are you guys doing to get some many views on your eggs?
your hatchlings are sick because of too many views, but not enough unique views...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:42 pm
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
walkies..............

your hatchlings are sick because of too many views, but not enough unique views...

I put mine in my sig, but for ones like these I take them to the Lair and post them at least once every page. That is how I got yours to grow up.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

scubaso

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:47 pm
Arrie Warclaw
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
walkies..............

I put mine in my sig, but for ones like these I take them to the Lair and post them at least once every page. That is how I got yours to grow up.

better to post them in different threads instead of the same thread all the time...
that way, you get more uniques with each view.
smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 pm
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
walkies..............

better to post them in different threads instead of the same thread all the time...
smile

*shrugs*
I know but that requires me to stop talking. I only travel for when they get sick.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

scubaso

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:03 pm
Arrie Warclaw
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
scubaso
Arrie Warclaw
walkies..............

smile

*shrugs*
I know but that requires me to stop talking. I only travel for when they get sick.

ok.
but... looks like yours are sick.
sad  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games