Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
pssshh... like i'd spend my time on such weak pray twisted *kidding*

suck it up wink i bet my job is harder than yours!

@ZERO
~kyaaa~ i loves it! 4laugh *starts stripping down to test it* wooooot! *runs in in bathing suit*

-strips down to his trunks and joins her, then turns it on. the heat starts turning up immediately as the steam rises from the ground, the back of the seats, and the walls-
hm. methinks i did good! ^^ -sits down on one of the wooden benches towards the back-

like it, tree? ^^

i do!
*watches the fire pit, entranced* ooooooooo..... *pours cold water into the hot coals and watches the steam rise* heart

-watches Tree have fun with the fire pit, and smiles- glad this thing worked out then. biggrin hm...now what to do in it..?

hmmm... *thinks* i don't know crying

-smiles and holds up a pair of handcuffs on his finger- i do believe you left off somewhere...but you'd ahve to refresh my memory on that one. razz

@zann [if he gets back on] - i sent you the gold for the guild! -winks at Tree- start it up when ya can! ^^

twisted *handcuffs zero to me* now you have to go everywhere i go! rofl

4laugh ah we're gunna have so much fun in our new guild! we should start posting some ideas on threads, rules, member applications, etc. 3nodding

but unfortunately, i have to go take a shower, finish some homework, then head to bed emo i was only staying on til i got to say g'night to zero...
g'night! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 pm
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl

i do!
*watches the fire pit, entranced* ooooooooo..... *pours cold water into the hot coals and watches the steam rise* heart

-watches Tree have fun with the fire pit, and smiles- glad this thing worked out then. biggrin hm...now what to do in it..?

-smiles and holds up a pair of handcuffs on his finger- i do believe you left off somewhere...but you'd ahve to refresh my memory on that one. razz

@zann [if he gets back on] - i sent you the gold for the guild! -winks at Tree- start it up when ya can! ^^

4laugh ah we're gunna have so much fun in our new guild! we should start posting some ideas on threads, rules, member applications, etc. 3nodding

but unfortunately, i have to go take a shower, finish some homework, then head to bed emo i was only staying on til i got to say g'night to zero...
g'night! 4laugh

awww...that's lame...
-something suddenly click- wait...if i'm cuffed to you and have to go wherever you go, does that include the shower? wink rofl

-gives Tree a huge hug- see ya later! sweet dreams! i'll see what i can do about making some rules and member applications
[so zann, expect a PM soon so we can discuss it...if you want that is. it is your guild. razz ]

g'night, Tree!!! heart crying  

idgaf kthx
Crew

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl

i do!

g'night! 4laugh

awww...that's lame...
-something suddenly click- wait...if i'm cuffed to you and have to go wherever you go, does that include the shower? wink rofl

-gives Tree a huge hug- see ya later! sweet dreams! i'll see what i can do about making some rules and member applications
[so zann, expect a PM soon so we can discuss it...if you want that is. it is your guild. razz ]

eek *searches frantically for key* where is it?!?! gonk

night zero! night zann! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 pm
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl

g'night! 4laugh

awww...that's lame...

eek *searches frantically for key* where is it?!?! gonk

night zero! night zann! heart

lmao! -licks his chops- well...i do remember the cookie i just ate tasted a bit metallic.. -winks-

...eh. i only kid. i just hid it from you. you'll never know wheeere!! twisted  

idgaf kthx
Crew

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 am
zann
z3r0 sum
zann
z3r0 sum
zann
@zero: mmkayy...
*starts up systems to get ready for work*

^^ just let me know when you finish it... i'll help out making the registration form and rules if you'd like.

actually... just a question. any ideas for a name yet? xd

I've been done for quite a while razz

I've actually worked for 25 min now xP

but no, no name ideas... I was kinda hoping that kat or yun would come up with one.. but none I've heard of atleast <.<

oh? sweet! could i get a link to it? just to check it out. x]

whaat? o_O?
link to what..? : x

edit: or.. you mean the guild..?
that's not done.. ^^;,

still need a name for it.. since I believe that you can't change name of a guild.. right?

that is a good point...
i've thought of a few, like The Underground Mansion, DLPC, The Pervert Club [duh. xd ] , The Chamber....
i dunno. i honestly dont like any, but they're ideas...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 am
zann
point point...

name name name...
hmmz...

edi: hmm.. when reading the faq.. it seem like you can change the name...
...The Captain log shows Guild name changes...

hm.. then i'm pretty certain you could if you wanted to..
-random thought- heh... Chain of Command. could work. razz [stupid item that i wish i didnt sell... emo ]

anyways...there's nothing harder than giving a fitting name to something..  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games