Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Ugh, he is really irritating. Jordan relaxed all his muscles and waited for death, and possibly hell.

((Here comes another dead phase. >:0))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Orion fell though the floor like everyone else. After a few seconds he started talking to anyone who can hear him, even if it was only himself. “Man, I wonder what will happen to me once my body hits the ground. Will the angels come then or will I have some guests to talk to for all eternity.” Orion turned to the beetle and said, “Hello little fellow I don't think you can see me can you?”

Dark Angel of Sol

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

((Oh god, I do remember.))

Henry nodded slightly, eyebrow raised. "Yeah, Shepard. Tall guy, black clothes, dangerous-looking. You know him?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

((Nope, was just busy for a bit.
And I saw that edit, Anchou stare ))

The beetle, somewhat surprisingly, was able to see Orion. It looked at him curiously and then at his body. It continued to make gestures with it's antennae towards Orion's body.

"Yeah, I know 'im." the Elf answered quietly, "I guess I owe him one, you guys can stay, but only 'til mornin', then you're out."

He walked over to Henry, the bell upon his head jingling musically with each step. Without warning, he punched Henry in the groin.

"That's for calling me "shrimp"." he said simply.

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:19 pm

((Explain, Joe?))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm

((Haha, Manic Manor was one of the original ideas for the name of this RP, it was quickly discarded.))

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:33 pm

((No no, let me explain. Jacob told me his idea for this RP and was tossing names around. He actually said, "Mania Manor, or Manic Manor?", and I was so totally stunned at the tackiness that I had nothing to say for a while.
Then I was like, "Well, how about something that's more intriguing? (Or maybe I thought that.) Something like, Odyssey Into Madness?"))

Henry groaned and fell to the floor.
When he finally stopped twitching, he wheezed, "If...you owe him...then give me back...my coin!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm

((Haha, you said "Journey into Madness" first.))

"I don't owe him that much." the Elf retorted, pocketing the coin.

"My name's Amroth Mithrandír, by the way, or, in your language..." he trailed off for a moment, "Mr. Jingles..." he finished quietly.

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Orion watched as the beetle as it gestured towards his body. “Yes that's my body.” Orion, as if walking, moved towards his body. “Looks like the shock hasn't hit it. Still...” he patted his own back, “...I'd like to get back to it if only to die in it.”
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Orion found that his hand actually phased back into his body. He attempted to flex the fingers on his material hand. They moved, albeit weakly.
He pulled his hand out of his body and looked at it in thought.

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Orion was in shock. “I wonder?” he muttered as he pulled his whole self in. As his eyes opened he could feel the fall. “Now I want to try it in reverse.” Orion closed his eyes and try to pull himself out of his body.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Orion found that once he was in, he was anchored. He couldn't pull himself back out.

Alastair noticed Orion awakening and let him go, "You're awake, lad!" he pointed out.

They were still falling.

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Orion opened his eyes, the wind forcing him to squint, gave up on getting out. “Yeah, Thanks for carry my body. If we survive I'll tell you a lot of weird stuff that's happen.” Orion turned his head to the beetle, “Thanks for helping me.”
((it's midnight here and i'm logging off goodnight.))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

((Goodnight, I'm logging too.
I won't be on again until late Monday, going up to White Pass for the weekend.))

Alastair nodded, "Not a problem, lad." he said, not wanting to address Orion's second statement.
The beetle flashed it's wings briefly, as if saying "Welcome".

((Everybody who just fell (Juliet, Jordon, Orion, myself) send me a PM and roll the dice, 1-6.
Let me know the result.))

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Juliet seemed alright, besides being stark white with abject terror. For the first little while. And the last little while. And... oh, the whole while. Her knuckles were growing white and blood was flicking off of her hands in tiny droplets where her fingernails pierced her palms. Her gun fell beside her, conspicuously dropped until she noticed it, snatched it up and managed to holster it on her hip before she lost control again and just tumbled.

---

Arthur stared at the elf, but not such that he was staring - he was watching. This was to conceal the fact that he was staring at the elf. Without knowing it, he completely agreed with Andreas - the fact that this deserved no more than a stare kind of meant this was not the best day. How had this even happened? Where was his analytical, explanitory attitude?

Crushed, rather.

"Are you heartless?" he spluttered suddenly. "You'll kick us out into the cold to die?"

((Native, can my HEM HEM be a total image of fear? Just 'cuz he's... you know...?))
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games