Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 pm
Mirza took his parasol and defended himself from the shot. He felt the fire wall and he looked at it. "You will regret for that" He then took his gloves off and made a dark sound waves to distract the concentration around the area. He had everything well planed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:41 pm
"Theyre pretty close." Adam agreed. "Perhaps I should go and see if they're togetehr first. I could distract them maybe? Somehow you woudl ahve to convince mestopheles to turn aisling itno a dmeon - perhaps offer him a trade of some sort."

Sin yawned and returtned to eating her cake.
"if Beelio's there just get Adam to insult him. While he had fun pulling his guts out, you can ask Mestopheles to change Aisling itno a demon." she looked up form ehr cake. "If he refuses, then say i'll owe him a favour. I reckon he'll go with that."

---

Natasha fmentarily paused ot reload her crossbow, eyeing tehd emosn Opal controlled. She looekd over at gabriel, still with hsi wall of flame, an oddly distant look in hsi eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm
A mental image of Beelio pulling out Adams insides popped into her head. "...not want....friends harmed....." Aisling spoke up.

Dougal remained silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm
He felt the string around his parasol and he felt that his own demon was going to attack him. He just looked at the demon and he was gone. He then spin his parasol and then make a whirlwind towards Gabriel and Opel and then the parasol was released. "  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:53 pm
Adam nodded.
"Yeah, I secodn that notion. But if it's the only way to get Beelio away then..." he shrugged. "Whatever. It's bound to happen sooner or later. might as well make my day even worse." he gave a luagh of black humor and Sin smirked.

--

Stil drifting, Gabriel felt teh flames around him sift.
"damnit focus." He tried to bring hsimelf back, runiing trhough time in his little imagined illusion forwrads faster and faster, to earth, it's cretaion,dinosaurs,humans,ancient civilisations,wars,technologies...and finally teh exact same minute he was in now. Something snapped and he was back in relaity.

he sprea dhis wings and took to the air, taking Opal with him.

Natasha fired off more arrows at Mirza  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:03 pm
Opal felt her strings break and the lift of Gabriel's wings. She started considering weaving a spell. However she knew very few, and without her eyesight she feared directing the spell at the wrong target.

"Plan?" she asked.
--------------------------------------------------

Dougal and Aisling looked at Adam with the same gloomy expression.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:08 pm
"You never know, Beelio might not be there." Adam suggested hopefully,and Sin gave a bark of a laugh.
"Sure, whatever." she siad with a rol of her eyes. "He's just been metaphorically b***h-slapped. no doubt he wants to make himself feel all manly by irritated mestopheles."
Asam galre dat her.
"And where, miss sin, do you fit in all of this? Benevolence isn't your fortee, or so i thought."
Sin raised an eyebrow. "Shows how much you know Skeletor."
She finsihed off her cake.
"well, better get it over and done with."

---

Gabriel eyed Natasha and Lilith below, making usr ethey woudln't get harmed.
"here, try to focus. i'll be your eyes for whatever you plan to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:18 pm
Opal wrapped a string around Gabriel's body-one string was enough to allow her to see through his eyes. She focused on Mirza's arms.....

She began weaving her strings to the wind......

"Heavy are the limbs, that you will rest," she spoke creating a paralyzing wind upon Mirza's arms.
---------------------------------
"I....guess, " Dougal said.

Aisling remianed silent.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 pm
Mirza started to fade and then so did the demons.a shot came from behind and someone had shot a dark ball behind Gabriel and then looked at them "pathetic to even think that you have a chance on me" He looked at them and he was flying with his wings  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:30 pm
"argh!" Gabriel recoiled from the hit and turned. From below Natasha fired another flurry of arrowes at the winged creature.

---

Adam spread his wings onc ethey were outside.
"Perhaps best fi I go on ahead, in case Beelio is there. Sin, can you carry them both?"

Sin gave him a look that basically said 'are you f***ing kidding me?' but then nodded.
"sure."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Lilith scooted closer to Natasha, trying to avoid getting hit.
"Do you have a plan?" She asked frantically,  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 pm
He felt like he was getting weaker "I will not fail" " He dodged the shot and then went into Opal's mind he messed with her mind and then he attacked so she had really hard to remember of the plans. " We will meet again" He disappeared into a shadow and he was gone.
[Sorry need to go]
[We will meet again *laugh*]  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:40 pm
"keep firing at him?" Natasha said hopefully.
"If we had the materials we could probably do a screechings spell on him to distract him, but we have nothing. everthing's at the sodding mansion.!"

as he left she kept aiaming at the spot he dissapeared form, just in case  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 pm
"It looks like he's gone now..."
Lilith carefully watched where Mizra had dissapeared.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games