Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm
actually your both wrong its analyze, sal was a tad closer she had the right word and spelling just wrong form, she had the noun not the verb

i suppose that is one way of looking at it, im better at spelling and definitions, then writing, my comprehension is shaky at times, but still twilight is the worst example of anything, hell i havent read it and i know its crap  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:56 am
I personally dont think you can form an opinion on something without reading it dude
Give it a quick read
dont worry, it will be quick
Like a stabbing....mostly becvause you wont get more than half way before saying "******** that noise" like i did  

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 am
I still haven't read it and i made my opinion...... but i have an exception!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 am
i have two friends that are the edward obsessed fangirls, i dont need to read it to make my opinion valid, just like i dont need to play wow to know its an evil game  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:04 pm
I've TRIED to read Twilight. I just couldn't see what was so amazing about it :/
And my friends only reading Twilight cause she wants to laugh and see if the endings bad. And game wise, I'll try NOT to knock it, but usually I can't play games that everyones obsessed with (WoW and FF7 being examples).
I love RPG's but WoW needs to be paid for and seems a bit... tad too popular xD
And FF7? OVERATTED! (Sephy's a mama's boy O.o But so's Seymour but he has blue hair, which is a plus >.>) I like FF10 and FF9 better :3 and I wanna try FF8  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm
I will agree with the hate against wow.... but it is a decent game, though the monthly fee is too much.... i hear guild wars is supposed to be almost as good, without the friend stealing craze.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm
NO THE 3000 POST IS MINEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:21 pm
okay... maybe now its mine?  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm
Gah!! stop changing you stupid counter!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm
idk i heard that guild wars wasnt as good cause its free, idk though, i wanna try FF7 just cause i saw the movie so that would make more sense, FF8 too, ive played a few of the earlier ones and those are pretty decent  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:00 am
I've seen Advent Children, but tbh, yes, animation wasgood, but cause I haven't played FF7, I didn't have a clue what was going on XD
Still don't wanna touch it, cause it's over popular.
Fangirl impression- OMG CLOUD SEPHY YAOI ZACKIE POOOOO  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:46 am
woah.... scary fangirl (o.0)? not even this pirate is sane anymore.... But the story goes like this. Cloud was in the army, he got out of the army, something happened, some more things happened then he fell in love with the girl in pink that you rarely see...... then some more things happened, then she die...... then cloud go boo hoo all the way home ^^  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:14 am
i knew enough that i could enjoy the movie without having played the game, i dont mind games cause of their popularity only games that have soul sucking qualities like WoW  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:27 am
Cloud go emo alllll the way home to big busted Tifa who he never considers a shag XD  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 am
her boobs are too big...... >.> you didn't hear it from me....  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games