Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:03 pm
" Kuro honie you can't hear anything because it's still small."

----------------------
Nia reached out and stroked the plants head  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 pm
Navo blinked at Kuro's randomness and laughed"well that was weird dont ya agree hun"he asked tilting his head to the side...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:30 pm
M.e. reached to grab her arm, but Seraph glared, so he didn't...

"M.e. is my strangle plant friend"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 pm
" I don't mind."
She continued stroking it.
" He's cute in an odd plant way."

----------------------------------------------
" Yes very random indeed."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm
Navo sat down on the sand and yawned rubbing his forehead and randomly blinking around, the girl bunnies were back watching from behind a bush"their back"he coughed...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:58 pm
She glared and they backed off a bit.
" Do I actually have to shoot them to make them go away?" she sighed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Navo shrugged"beats me hun"he coughed"your guess is as good as mine"he chuckled as the girl bunnies got closer..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm
She sighed and cuddled up to him glaring.
" It makes me sad." she curled her ears back.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 pm
He tilted his head and kissed her"dont worry to much"he said kissing her again playing with her tongue"am yours"he said with a blush playing with her tongue again...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm
He blinked stupidly. "Oh, just to small...thats it..." He laughed akwardly. He looked at the clock seeing his 20 minutes were up. He screamed in excitment. "Hoo-ray! I get to swim now." He walked to the water and squatted waiting for the waves to get bigger. The water got calmer instead of the waves getting bigger. He was beginning to get bored so he started buring himself in the sand.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm
" Hey Kuro come here I have an idea."

She kissed Navo back wrapping her arms around him.
" Yes buh mmm. buh"
" Their smell.... you oo drawn to it." She sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm
Kuro ears perked up when he heard his name. He struggled to get out of the sand,"Ill be right there Sophie!" He yelled still trying to get out of the sand. He pulled himself out and ran to her. "What do you need me for?" He asked anxiously.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm
She pulled him closer to her and whispered to him.
" You see those bunny girls? You are bored right? Why don't you you dig a tunnel under them so they'll fall in." she laughed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Kuro listended closely. A smile appered on his face. He looked towards the bunny girls. The way they looked at Navo creeped him out...,"Ok! I'll do it!" He ran off to start digging the hole. He started digging underneath the sand and formed a big circle to lure the girls in. If you put any pressure on the sand you would immediatly fall in. He called out to the girls,"Hey! Come here! Yeah, you all with the bunny ears. My friend wants to talk to you!" He pointed at Navo. The girls giggled and ran to them in excitment. Then when they least expected it, they fell into the big hole of sand. It was just deep enough for them to not be able to get out without any help. Kuro burst into laughter and fell on the ground.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm
" You do make a good second kid. Thanks Kuro!." she smiled brightly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games