Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:01 am
" You think crying is going to get you anywhere?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:06 am
User Image
Narun continued crying"I don't know what I did wrong"he sniffled. His antlers were slowly but unaturally growing back. He cried as he got out of the strange clothes he didn't know why he was wearing and crawled over into a corner wanting everyone to keep away from him. He was scared and confused."I was asleep, I wake up and your hurting me"he cried...
There really was two people inside Narun's head, the submissive Narun and the dominant Narun...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:11 am
" What you need a bloody recap? You and your idiotic self of course decided to take everything on your own dissapear. Make me wish I had died along with your supposed death and then come back after how long?? to say it was just a cover up!"

Sera's eyes were still black as she looked at him then at the machine.
" What are you.!"
She took a step further then winced blood tricking down her mouth
" Sh hi... linda.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:14 am
User Image
Narun was shaking in a corner, GW scooped him up in its paw and looked at Sera."Narun is two people"it said in a robotic voice, it had evolved to where it could speak for itself."The person you've been abusing was the other Narun, this here is 'your' Narun" GW said and put Narun in his cockpit to cool down."All you can do is abuse him isnt it?" GW asked...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 am
Sera's eyes flashed back to normal
" No."
More blood trickled down her mouth" L linda somethings wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 am
User Image
The GW's chest opened up and a strange goo slipped out and splashed onto Sera."Just relax and let it seep in, its full of nanobots that should fix you up from the inside instead of having to use such a primitive way of healing"GW said. Narun kept shaking inside the cockpit like a new born pup...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 am
" Ugh I did not ask for your stupid robot technology." She steadied herself against the wall.

(( gawd u r random lol -_-))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 am
User Image
ooc:// What? o3o its a evolving proto-type MS... >3> plus I would of had to wait for Seraph to post for us to continue to RP o3o;;;
The GW stared at her, he reached inside his cockpit for Narun but Narun paniced and held onto the seat inside as GW pulled him out and put him at Sera's feet. Narun scrambled into a corner, GW wasnt amused. Narun continued to shake..."Didn't need to, I saw it as a more fit way of fixing you since you meat sacks get damaged so easily" GW said with a snarl...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am
" Don't test me thing."
She walked over to Narun  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am
User Image
Narun kept shivering, his eyes went wide with fear as he used his arms to cover his face as he began crying again"please don't hit me again mistress, I'll be a good boy"He cried holding his arms up over his face so that if she hit him she wouldn't be able to hit him in the face...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 am
" I'm not going to hit you again...."
She sat next to him sighing and wrapping her tail and arm around her waist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 am
User Image
Narun lowered his arms from his face and began crying, nuzzling her chest"Why mistress hit me?"he cried"I don't remember anything"he cried nuzzling into her. He was shivering still as if he was still afraid she was going to hurt him again...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am
Sera winced
" D don't "
' Because you left me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:45 am
User Image
Narun cried putting his head on her lap"I wouldn't leave you mistress, your my mate"he said looking up at her."I don't know what happened, I was so angry with the vixen I wanted to kill her. My vision turned black and I felt like I was asleep"he said shivering still"Am scared of myself mistress"he said looking into a glass shard on the floor and seeing the other Narun looking back at him...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am
" Me too." She coughed
"Are you sure those things can heal internal bleeding?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games