Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 pm
Lol. [pokes a puff with a stick] You're on at the same time as me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm
I Only have 4 hours and 15 Minuets of School left!  

destronator

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm
What he said!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 pm
No fair. I need to finish soon. T.T  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm
I only have -3 years of school left! Woohoo! Yeah... I graduated in '07... real life isn't as much fun... cherish these moments, [insert touchy, feely, BS here], etc.

Camping is tomorrow! So happy! I don't have to go back to work until next week Thursday! But I likely won't be online much, perhaps this Friday or Saturday though.

There's been a pretty big lack of posting in the RP lately... hopefully things will pick up while we're gone. Speaking of while we're gone... I believe Rock and Tasson (who still needs a KOF name) are going to be in charge, so if there are any questions that are incredibly important and you aren't able to text Yagami or myself, simply ask those two.

We'll be playing lots of Go! Sai would be proud. Ultimate Football will be sweet also.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm
Sai. Saaiiiiii.

Sai, sigh. Sigh is a good Go player. SAI is a good Go player!

You guys crack me up sometimes.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm
Sai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am
Ahh! The Chosen Zack figured out the joke! User Image
Sai IS a great go player...
User Image
Sigh...

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm
It would be rather pointless to make emoticons like that with Ronin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm
Ha ha! Yeah, you'd need a different character for each emotion (not a bad idea...)!  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Sheraedan
Dragon Age: Origins is addictive. I just can't stop playing it. At least, not until I start dying non-stop. That game is HARD. I'm max level, have some of the best armor in the game, awesome weapons with the best enchantments on them, over two hundred healing items, and I STILL get s**t pwned by some of the challenges! I mean seriously? I'm even on the easiest difficulty! Anyway, it's worth picking up.

I thought I'd move the conversation to the OOC to make it easier to talk about. You found it hard? I borrowed it from my friend Sifa and I played as an elf, the one that starts in the forest. I played the game on the normal difficulty setting as it was my first time playing. I did not find the game very difficult at all. The hardest part for me was fighting Morrigan's mother. This is not me saying that I'm better than you or anything, simply that I don't understand what was so difficult about it. I mostly went through the game using my elf warden dude, Alistair, Morrigan, and Oghren. The only healing I usually used was the healing items. Rarely did I use Morrigan as a healer. Sifa had come over at some point and I showed him how far along I was (I believe I was in the Sloth Dream world thing at the time) and he too was surprised at how easily the enemies were dispatched by my warden. I know that my difficulty was set to normal, so I'm just trying to understand what was difficult about the game. Even the end boss was a cinch, I think only Oghren and Morrigan fell. What did you have trouble with? I played it on the Xbox 360, did you use a different system? Again, this isn't me trying to flaunt my prowess or any stupid crap, just me being curious... maybe I can help?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 am
Like my new poll Yagami?

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 pm
There were several places were I kept dying. I eventually got past them, but one of the places that gave me trouble was Caridin's puzzle. Mostly because the golems had ridiculous armor, and absorbed most of the damage I output. I have more trouble with small numbers of large enemies than I have with hordes, being a dual wielding rogue. I usually travel with Alistair, Lelianna, and the hound. Lelianna is actually supposed to be a bow wielder, rather than daggers, I found out. So she filled the ranged damage slot. I occasionally use Morrigan, but I really don't like using mages. They die too quickly. I also think Morrigan is a b***h, so I don't really like her anyway.
I play on the PC, so that may have something to do with it, but I doubt it. I have my characters set up to automatically use a health poultice if they get too low on health. If at 25% health, they use the weakest variety, and if at 10% health, they use the strongest variety. I also usually have an ungodly number of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am
And so i have figured out we have a new member!!  

Puff O Puff

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 am
Yes, but she submitted her character incorrectly. She is supposed to PM it to a crew member. Tasson or myself will do, but preferably she would send it to Clutch or Jade.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games