Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:04 am
Drake looked a little dissapointed, and wtache dkoko leave.
"she won't mind. she's gone now, see? Fire up the fishnets, i want a show."
he lauched a linked his arms around her waist, pretending to stop her from escaping. he smiled and decided ot give koko some space and lavish soem attention on Judith, since he'd been focusing on his old sire-child recently. It was strange, it wa slike he was trying to manage two wives. The thought tickled him and he coudln't stop grinning. he then pulled Judith up into a piggyb ack.
"but first, my lady, to relocate!" he said,heaidng over with her to the living room where he could get a seat and relax more comfortably.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 am
Koko slept silently on the chair in her bedroom. The dogs came and settled down beside her. Only briefly did they rise in alertness when they heard noise. Yoki, this time, went to investigate and when she saw it was....them she shook her head. She returned to previous spot and got comfortable.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Judith giggled and wrapped her arms around Drake's neck so she wouldn't fall.
"Onward!" She said.

[When you call them wives I imagine a scene from a movie set in the 50s with Koko and Judith both in the dress/white apron combo making dinner with Drake watching the news in the living room after coming home from work or something. xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 pm
[lol!]

Drake laighed and bundled her into the sofa, dropping on top of her.
"Now missy, you're in quite the predicament aren't you?" he said, turning around to face her and pinning her arms down with a grin.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:29 pm
"I appear to be." Judith replied, smiling coquettishly.

[Ever since I learned that word I've wanted to use it. I FINALLY HAVE. xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:50 pm
[lol yay! but what doe sit MEAN?! *fumbles trhough oxford dictionary lol]

"so...what you going to do about it?" Drake asked, wiggling his eyebrows and bringing his afce to hers so their noses touched.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm
[MUAHAHAHAHA. it means in a flirty way, kind of]

Judith raised an eyebrow at him, still smiling.
"What do you suggest?" She asked and struggled weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm
[aha!]

"hmn, not sure. perhaps i'm not all that creative, because most options involve you being all naked." he grinned.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm
Judith's smile widened
"Now you've got me curious."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm
Koko wished she had never woken up to the giggling and the conversation that she could hear going on in the next room. Surely they wouldn't in her home? A strip tease she thought she could perhaps handle as long as she was in another room. But this?

A part of her wanted to march out and put a stop to it. The other part, which was strongest, was too embarrassed. What it she walked into something she didn't want to see? And why was she feeling slightly....jealous? No-not possible. Besides she was well aware that Drake was a dog like all the others....well, that was being offensive to the dogs. Men were below that. Yes. Definitely. At least that's what she kept trying to convince herself....

She silently crept over to her bed and crawled beneath the covers. Then she covered her head....or more so seemed to try and suffocate herself with a pillow. It was the only option other than jumping out the window while there was still light out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm
[lol]
"c'mon, kiddo, you know what i'm talking about." he stuck his tongue out at her.
"What;s a vampire supposed to do if he can't hunt? And I know you like me." he teased, poking ehr lightly in the ribs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Judith giggled.
"Well you've caught me. I thought I was so good at hiding it." She said.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm
Koko pressed the pillow harder over her head. Perhaps she should just write a letter to Fayt and tell him to get out of town. Jumping into the sun was beginning to sound appealing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm
[lol @ koko]
[hmn...i wonder if we'll need teh fade out effect and bom chikka wow wow music? rotfl]

Drake grinned and kissed her passionately on the lips.
"mhmn?"
He laughed and imitated the hunter in the bugs bunny cartoons - one of the first Tv programmes he'd seen.
"now be vewy vewy qwieeet." he then broke out laughing again.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Judith blushed at the sudden passion then laughed with him.
"You'we hunting wabbits?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games