Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Kokoro couldn't believe it...the very own demon eating away it's container? She was worried Will it happen to niisan too!?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm
Makoto sighed. "You're lucky. None of the other demons do that because they can't control fire. Alure is going to be okay. So is Ryoku... and those other two guys..."  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Kokoro made a relieved look. "Is that so...then..." she clenched her fingers "how long does she have left?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:31 pm
*arrives to the dinning table where Adelia was perparing breakfast* Adelia....... should u be doing that?
Adelia: my parents r coming for a visit to help out...... plz for me be nice and keep ur little friend huss huss ok
Bahumet: don't worry about that  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:31 pm
Makoto looked down. "Nobody's sure. The doctor's don't know.... but Hikari guesses that by the rate of the deterioration, when she's 16... 17 maybe?" Makoto sighed. "She says that there's some way to stop it. She's stopped it on her skin... so she might be able to do something for her smaller organs, but I'm not sure." He grinned. "Don't worry! Hikari nii-san's strong, and even though it's really painful, she can handle it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm
Kokoro gave him a light smile "I know she strong, and can handle it...just surprised and confused about all that has happened..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:35 pm
"Don't be. It's all apart of life and crap like that." Makoto smiled. He really liked Kokoro. She was nicer than Hikari, and she acted more like a sister should instead of running away with a boy and a cousin to go train.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 pm
*reads the new articles and finds what he feared* oh no........... *drops newpaper and runs outside and sees a crack in the sky*........ that can't be good
Bahumet: when does a crack in the sky mean good?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm
Kokoro grinned happily "yep!" she looked around then got an idea "Hey Makoto lets go grab a bite shall we?" she asked him with a big smile. She wanted to forget the whole conversation and go out somewhere fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm
*Stone and Fang looked up and saw the crack*
Fang:.......... we're soo screwed
Stone:........ you think?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Dante tossed a katana to Zero."Attack me without hesitation and never lay down your sword."He withdrew his own.

Zero caught the katana and unsheathed it. He rushed forward slliding the sheath onto his back. He brought the katana down over Dante's head.

He lifted the sword to block the bow. He then parried it. The two clashed together equally.

~

Kura glanced over to see a crack in the sky."What the hell?"She wondered aloud standing up. She grabbed a few scrolls and jumped out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Makoto smiled like an idiot. "Okay, sure!" then he looked up in the sky. "Hey, is that a crack in the sky?"  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Kokoro looked up shocked "What the hell is that!?" she clenched her katana "Hey Makoto I think I'll have to schedule the food later..." she looked at him "sorry!" she said with an apologetic face "see you later!" she ran off and happened to see Kura jump out of her home "Kura-chan!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Kura turned her head to see her friend."Kokoro!Do you know what that crack is?"She asked.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm
me: .......... this could only mean that....
Bahumet: Lord Fanglong is coming to earth realm
*Adelia walks out and has heard everything*
Adelia: who's Fanglong
me: Adelia.......... he's a S+ Ranked demon........ and the god of demon realm
Adelia: the god....... but why?
me: cuz a S-ranked demon is here other than the 4 demon lords  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games