Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:43 am
neutral neutral

well,... for some reason my freinds are under the misunderstanding that I'm upset right now... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:47 am
zoo kay. well- you did zay that you were under zee stress....care to eee-laborate?  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:49 am
neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

y'know. it is possible to feel stressed at ONE point and not feel stressed later, ... ever hear of Stress RELIEF?? I'm not stressed right now, maybe a week or two ago, but not as of the last few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 am
very pozzible. *nods* but you mentioned you were stressed....and...Murpy'z law on upaid overtime?...eee-laborate?  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:55 am
HA HA HA HA HAHAHA!!! you wouldn't believe me if I told you. and besides, it would take a week to explain... and even then I'm not sure I could really describe it. it's.... like a sitcom or soap opera, but even they couldn't capture the hillariously rediculous essence of what yesterday was like.

xd rofl 3nodding but I'm NOT stressed, it's funny to think about, it was funny DURING the craziness because it was so unbelievable.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:58 am
welll..weeee-ve got noot-ting but time my dear.... go right ahead and tell me what was zooo unbelieveable abouts ett.  

FuzzWolfie

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:09 am
Ee-mark? Emark where did zoo go? @.@))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:14 am
Actually... I don't have alot of time, I have to get ready for reunion day 2 remember? horse back riding... swimming... FOOD... and lots of people with my sort of sense of humor.

Mostly I'm looking forward to the horse riding!! 3nodding xd xd

anyways, I have to go now, I'll TRY to tell you about it later, but it starts at 11:00 and I have to finish getting ready!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:16 am
Ermak Lorde
Actually... I don't have alot of time, I have to get ready for reunion day 2 remember? horse back riding... swimming... FOOD... and lots of people with my sort of sense of humor.

Mostly I'm looking forward to the horse riding!! 3nodding xd xd

anyways, I have to go now, I'll TRY to tell you about it later, but it starts at 11:00 and I have to finish getting ready!

*take off glassess* thousand of Ermys...*shudders* god forbid.... gonk very well. Have fun. *hugs* never had a family reunion....wonder what it's like....did you get a t-shirt? XDD anyways see you later then! when will you be back?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:28 am
Not a clue...

but I'm hoping we leave soon, I'm STARVING! and they're supposed to have Brunch!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:44 pm
meh mu family reunites yearly and it's terrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:33 pm
Ermak Lorde
it's.... like a sitcom or soap opera

Ah, so who's cheating on who and who's pregnant, and who's in jail and who revealed that they were gay?

What, isn't that what happens in sitcoms and soap operas?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

Ah, so who's cheating on who and who's pregnant, and who's in jail and who revealed that they were gay?

xd xd xd xd xd ..oh,BTW-luff the new look!! mrgreen wink blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:28 pm
FuzzWolfie
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

xd xd xd xd xd ..oh,BTW-luff the new look!! mrgreen wink blaugh

xd thanks! I've been playing DoC, can you tell?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:58 pm
Actually the family reunion was alot of fun! I learned several things I hadn't known before!!

I have a scar, in the middle of my forhead, it's actually two overlapping scars, one I got the day my younger sister was born (by running into a wall) I was a year and a half. and the second I got at the previous 'McLaws Family Reunion' I was about 5!! But I hafn't remembered that until they pulled up pictures, and they had one with me after the stitches!!

the other interesting fact, they did a recap of my ... grandmother's parents and grandparents, and my Great Great grandfather, and his siblings and parents, were one of the family's who pioneered across the plains in THE Martin Handcart Company!! eek eek eek

they were reading the journal entries and stories from those times,... it was very emotional.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games