Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:12 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

It was his second year. It was drawing to a close. But really, none of that mattered. He had had a wonderful year. A year full of learning, a year full of fun, a year full of Quidditch, and a year full of Amanda. He had loved every moment spent with the delightful young blonde, and he hoped she had felt the same. Speaking of Mandy, where was she...?

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle's feet barely touched the floor as she slipped into the great hall in her usual eerie way. Her pale grey eyes surveyed the area with a cold calculating look. She was going to miss the puzzles the students presented to her here, but she would be back, and next year her sisters would be with her. They seemed to be the only ones who understood her at times.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda floated through the door into the Great Hall and quietly made her way toward the Slytherin table. She shifted her eyes from student to student, looking for a friend to sit with. Spotting Leonidas, a small smile enlightened the girl's features, and she scurried to occupy a seat next to the boy. "Hey," she said, letting some excitement be heard in her voice. It was the last meal of the year, but the girl somehow felt content with this.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Deep in thought about the past year, Leo was oblivious to Mandy's presence until he felt her at his side. As he turned to her, a huge grin appeared on his young features. An urge to hug the beautiful blonde threatened to break through, but Leo fought it back, knowing that he would be unbelievably embarrassed if he did so. Besides, she probably didn't want him to hug her. Instead, he settled for a small wave, and a,
"Hello Mandy! How are you?"

Fire Wearing

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda narrowed her eyes at the ground for a moment before looking back up into Leonidas' eyes. "Fine. How about you?" The girl didn't exactly feel like having a conversation full of small talk at the moment, but she tried considering how hard it was for the boy to talk to anyone.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Something was wrong. Leo didn't know what, but it was. The four years he'd spent on the street had made the boy incredibly perceptive, and he could tell by her body language that something was out of place. As she stared at the floor, he opened his mouth to speak, but then she raised her eyes, boring directly into his. All the words he had intended to bring to life died just as quickly as Leo struggled against her lovely brown gaze. Finally dropping his eyes, he stared at his lap, frantically trying to form words.
"I'm- er... Yeah, I- I'm good. Better now that... You're here..." He didn't dare raise his eyes for fear that her's may cause him to melt, so he talked to his knees. "Mandy... Is s-something... something the matter?"

Fire Wearing

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sometimes you need to step back.....

The year had flown by. It seemed like only a few days ago that the new first years had been sorted and she had been wondering who would tryout for the team. But the games were over and the year had been decent. Now all that Vanessa had to do was wait for her OWLs results. The fifth year smiled. She wondered which of the newt classes she would be able to get into next year. As the blonde's thoughts moved passed the summer towards the start of next year, she took a seat at the table. She really didn't know any of the other Slytherins at the table at the moment so she just kind of sat there waiting for the house cup to be announced.

She was disappointed that they had come in second over all but at least they had managed to beat the Gryffindors in their match, sure it was the only match that the rival house had lost but it did show a lot.

....in order to see it all.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda looked away from Leonidas as he narrowed his eyes onto his lap. Instead of staring at her friend or trying to get him to be just a bit more social, she scanned the Great Hall in search of anything that would catch her attention. Slowly but surely, more and more students filed into the room and joined their house tables; however, what caught Amanda's attention was not something she had seen, but something she had heard. Unsure if she heard correctly, the girl turned her head towards Leonidas. Better now that I'm here? Could the boy have been trying to drop some kind of hint that he had a crush on her? No, it's Leo. He just doesn't know how to word things properly, she assured herself, not exactly sure how she would feel if he really did want to snog her. "No. Nothing's wrong," she said quickly, telling the truth. There was just a nervous feeling in her stomach as another year was coming to an end, and she knows she probably will not see either of her two friends for the whole summer.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {type in mood here}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stood and rose forward to the podium. Looking over the hall she smiled, this year was a new challenge for her that she accepted with pride and honor. She'd been appointed at the stand in headmistress and was proud to take the position. Though she'd greatly miss her classroom and her house, this was the next chapter in her life and she couldn't wait. Raising her hands she waited for the students and staff alike to quiet down. "Thank you. I'm sad to say the year is ending once again but glad you have all grown so much in this last year and some of you are leaving us to go out and make your journey in the world. I'm proud of you all and happy to see the example set by our older students and hope you will all continue to do well through the coming years. I'd like to congratulate the house of Gryffindor for your win on the quidditch cup! Now on to the house cup. I'm proud to say this year the winner of the house cup is Slytherin! I wish you all a safe trip home and will see you next year. Now lets eat!"She raised her wand and the banners in the hall all turned green and silver as food appeared on all the tables. Smiling she took her seat and made a plate for herself.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny sat quietly listening to the others converse. She was sad to see the year go by but glad that she'd have new subjects to cover in her next and following years. Her former Head of House stood up to give the end of year speech so she turned her attention to that. Clapping loudly when their house was announced the winner and a smile was stuck on her face. Food now on the table she made her self a plat with spuds and veggies, sneaking a pumpkin pasty into her pocket for River.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

He had overreacted. He'd been doing that a lot lately. Of course, he had to overreact on the streets to survive, but in Hogwarts, everything was good. Why was he still certain that everything had to go wrong? Of course Amanda was fine. Why wouldn't she be? Things had been going well for her. It was Leo, not Mandy, who had the problem. For some reason, Leo had been overly concerned with Mandy's well-being. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that she was his only friend, and he wanted the best for her. Yes, that must be it. Satisfied, Leo looked back up at Amanda. She seemed slightly agitated, but that was fairly common. Nothing unusual. He smiled at her, a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

Just at that moment, the Headmistress appeared and announced that Slytherin had won the house cup. Though the young Slytherin felt less attachment to his house then most did, he was still proud that he and his comrades had performed better throughout the school year then the others. He joined in with the students decked in green and silver as they cheered and clapped. Then, the room exploded in Slytherin banners and food appeared. Leo dug in, reveling in his last good meal for what will be several months. He enjoyed it while he could, eating so much that he began to feel sick. But that was alright. He would slowly starve over the summer until the train returned to take him back to this place of comfort. Oh, how he would miss school!

Leonidas thought about the upcoming summer, and how he would miss Amanda's company. Sure, he would be reunited with Fire, but a dog simply wasn't the same as a human female. Anyways, he would spend most of his time in Diagon Alley, and Amanda would eventually return for her school supplies, and when she did, he would be there, waiting for her. Maybe she would invite him over to her house. That is, if she could find him. He had no address, making it hard for anyone to contact him. She was a clever girl. If she wanted to, he knew she could find him. But until then, he'd go back to wandering and stealing.

Fire Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Just as Amanda answered Leonidas, Professor Evernight rose over the podium. When Gryffindor was crowned Quidditch cup winner, Amanda slouched in her chair. How could they have beaten Slytherin? They won the same amount of games, and Slytherin even beat the house of the lions. However, when the house of snakes was announced at the winner of the house cup, Amanda jumped up out of her seat and cheered. "Take that, you crazy louts!" she screamed towards the Gryffindor table. It was only audible enough to be heard if you were right next to her as the students and several teachers all cheered loudly. When food appeared on the table in front of her, the girl settled down and occupied her seat once again. Filling her plate up, she looked over at Leonidas. "Why didn't we hang out at all last summer?" she asked him. Amanda had only seen Eretria once, but she hadn't seen her male companion until classes started. Hopefully, this summer was not going to be an exact repeat of the last.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Amanda's wild enthusiasm over Slytherin's victory brought out a rare occurrence in the boy. He laughed. A small chuckle, but it was a real chuckle. Leo almost never laughed. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time he had. He wished he could have laughed more just then, but soon Amanda calmed down, and so did he. Leo contented himself with a large smile, filling it full of food. But Mandy wasn't finished talking. At her question, a host of answers soared through his head.
'I don't know where you live. I don't have an address where you can find me. I wander all over the place. I'm embarrassed for you to see how I live. I don't have any way to contact you.' Sorting through these responses, Leo decided on "I don't know where you live." He wanted to see her over summer. He wanted to spend time with this delightful girl, and not be alone all summer. Perhaps she would invite him over. Perhaps he could stay and have a bed to sleep in...

Fire Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda hadn't known that Leonidas lived on the streets. Neither one nor the other had ever brought up where they live. The girl smirked when her friend gave her the answer he decided was best. How could she give him her address right now without possibly being overheard by other students? What if the wrong person heard? This was the reason why Amanda never opened up to anyone. After fleeing from her father, she and her sister agreed to give out the least amount of information possible. However, she could not hang out with her friends if they couldn't agree where to meet. Number fifteen on Grimmauld Place! her brain screamed. Amanda was about to ask Leonidas to tell her where he lived, but what if that were to put him in danger if the wrong person overheard? "Let's meet up in the common room after the feast is over and I'll tell you how to get to my house." That was the best answer she could come up with at the moment, so she continued to stuff food into her mouth silently.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm
{{Pretend that they talk so we can continue in MoM&WW?}}  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games