Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo entered the common room, not really knowing what all the commotion is about. He wanted to know why the heck he was here. He didn't want to be here really, but knew he probably should be. He contemplated skipping even...maybe go up to his bed and take a nap, or maybe even sleep...but, he was here...doing nothing...wasting his life away.

"When can I leave? I have a date with the flip-side of my pillow." he said aloud to anyone that could hear him. He could be doing so much more with his life at this point. The funny thing is that this may be about Quidditch and if it was, this was going to be a bore fest. He no longer cared about Quidditch. He didn't make the team and he was over it. He could outplay anyone here in his sport; so really, there was no point of him even playing Quidditch.

He looked around, surveying his surroundings, seeing the cute but hot tempered Ronna, the innocent and lively Leo, the beater reserve Tevye, David the seeker and his back-up Romy, the unsportsmanlike Eun...Minn, the girl that's always happy, and the rest of the Gryffindors congregated in the Common Room. The only one's missing that he knew was Remy and Alex. Oh, Remy had been over there the whole time. He had not known how he did not see the girl.

The people that didn't seem to be here were the captain and vice captain of the Quidditch Team. If this seriously was about Quidditch, he was going to go upstairs. He really did not care at this point for either of the two of the captains, but despite the fact that he didn't want to disrespect them, he had much better things that he could do with his life...like take a good ol' nap...hoping to catch up on the sleep he didn't get last night.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi wandered into the common room, hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket and immediately made her way over to Luke. Now that they weren't fighting anymore it was really nice to be able to you know... be friends with him again... or whatever it was they were. The one eyed girl quickly shoved that thought away though and stopped at her best friend's side. "So.... why we here exac'ly?" She asked curiously.

It was the middle of the day, and as much as Steffi loved to be in the common room having some stupid house meeting, she didn't She would much rather be off traipsing the castle or causing mayhem somewhere. Anything but a boring old meeting. She grew up on the streets, having to follow school rules was hard enough on her, let alone having what she would practically consider 'family' meetings.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke looked over at the first year, rolling his eyes. Seriously, the kid seemed like he was daft. He decided to speak up, his more mischievous side deciding to poke through. What was one more person to add to the hate parade, anyway? It wasn't like people expected him of all people to behave. "Seriøst, er du virkelig kommer til å synes dette er bortkastet tid? Vel, ikke la meg holde deg tilbake, men hvis lederen av huset kommer inn og gir deg en interneringsleir for ikke å være til stede, ikke la meg stoppe deg. Tross alt, hvem er jeg? Absolutt ikke en upperclassmen som vet disse tingene."

User Image
State: Curious and Annoyed
OOC: Translation: Seriously, you are really going to think this is a waste of time? Well, don't let me hold you back, but if the Head of House comes in and gives you a detention for not being in attendance, don't let me stop you. After all, who am I? Certainly not an upperclassmen that knows these things.

Also, please edit your post. Remy came in first, not last, and it's the middle of the day. If you do not know when Common Hour is, check the schedule thread here.

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo looked to the boy, chuckling a bit, almost amused. The boy had spoken another language that truthfully, he did not understand. So, he shrugged it off. He looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah, good one, " he said to him. He laughed a bit and went back to sitting back in the corner chair. He really could care less about what the older boy could have said. " Despite the fact that you are probably insulting me, the language you are speaking is pretty cool."

Theo, now even more bored, looked for something to do. But as soon as he could not find anything, he sighed. These common rooms are extremely drab. There is nothing to do ever..

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: Sorry, read the posts from the bottom up on the pane in the reply)

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Gryffindor, First year, Muggleborn

David was lounging in the common room looking unintrested in what was going on in the room, he was only there because the notice said to be here. He was far to busy trying to get his handheld games to work. This damn school made it so technology did not work but maybe he could try some sort of spell to get by it. If he was going to learn magic he mite as well find a use for it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 am
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob walked into the common room, and promptly almost walked right back out. This, this was the reason he didn't want to spend a lot of time here anymore. Almost everyone had some opinions about the quidditch team, and most felt he was some lackey or a horrid person. Ugh, was this why Rick really hated to talk to people? He sighed and took a seat as far from everyone as he could. Unfortunately that meant he was near Nalson, who looked annoyed by the events. Looking at who he was looking at, Jacob blinked. Wait, why was he annoyed by Theo? Theo hadn't done anything. His eyes narrowed as he observed his dormmate. Was Nalson that bad that he had to annoy everyone in his house? Rolling his eyes, he decided to ignore the redhead. Luke wasn't worth it, honestly. He had other troubles, like trying to keep the quidditch team from falling apart.

----------------------------------
State: Tired, depressed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 am
Yukina101

Staring up at the midnight Sky.
I wonder what it would be like to fly.
As I soar past and it's a storm in my soul.
Now I'm ready to let go. Now Let's go.
Ready to live the Best Night Ever.
Come with me and this will last forever.

User Image

Ash looked up to see a girl smiling at him, introducing herself as Tanya. "Hi, Tanya. I'm Ash. Got any clue what this things about?" he asked as he looked at the rest of the gathering House. I hope this is over soon... he thought as he looked around.

Let Us Go: Gryffindor Common Room. :: Let's Forget the Pain: Nervous :: Just us together: The Other Gryffindors :: Forever together No one, single. ::

Now Lets Go. Let's Fly. Let's Soar.
And forget the pain that was around.
Just a view of the midnight sky.
And a simple question of why.
I set off and I fly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron leaped through the door to the common room when it opened for him. The boy had almost forgotten about the notice he read on the bulletin board the day before, and he didn't want to cause trouble with his housemates, so he ran from the school grounds all the way to the tower. "Sorry I'm late, I, uh-!" he sputtered before realizing that common hour had just begun, so the meeting mustn't have commenced just yet. Cameron reached up to scratch the back of his neck before proceeding into the room to take a seat. What's this even about? he wondered. It could have been about Quidditch, but didn't the drama die down already? Or perhaps, something else caused drama? Whatever it was, everyone in the whole entire house had to be a part of it, so it couldn't be good.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:09 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

The wheels of his skateboarded thudded loudly against the cracks of the castle stone floors as he approached the portrait of the Fat Lady. Once he offered the password and the portrait entrance swung open, he blinked and took a step back in surprise. ”Woah,” Crash whistled in surprise. The common room was packed, it seemed like every other lion on the school grounds was already in attendance and he had to pick up his board and wade through the sea of students before he found himself a place by himself. In the distance, he saw Steffi, and he still felt a little awkward about their mostly silent trek in the carriages at the start of the year. He didn’t know what he’d done, but he had a feeling that it wasn’t really his fault (or maybe it was, who knew?) His main concern was why the entire house of Gryffindor was here, and why it was only their house that was having a meeting of sorts. He wouldn’t have even known about it if it wasn’t for a few taunting prefects reminding him that if he didn’t get to his common room, he’d be doomed for the rest of the year.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Common Room
confused
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin and Darren slipped into the very crowded common room, confused to what was going on. Cait looked around, it seemed every Gryffindor in the whole school was in the same room, which was...impressive. Darren wasn't sure why, he just hoped they weren't in trouble, Cait on the other hand, was only hoping a fellow Gryffindor hadn't died. She didn't know what she would do if that was the case.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli wandered down from the girls dormitory just before the meeting was supposed to begin. Quickly and quietly she eased her way through the crowd to Cam's side and kissed his cheek gently. She then lifted his arm and wiggled into the space against his chest and side, snuggling into him happily. She honestly couldn't care less what this meeting was about. If it was about quidditch, she'd think only the team would be called, not the entire house.

Whatever other kind of drama was going was probably just a tiny annoyance to her. She mostly ignored what other people had to gossip about... because if she listened her low self esteem would get the best of her, and she couldn't have that. She hated when that happened.

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image  

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн...  

Rei just barely refrained from stomping through the entrance to the common room after basically shouting the password at the portrait. The meeting he had nearly forgotten about and it seemed he had only just made it in time. Blue eyes glared at everyone around him as he meandered to a secluded corner and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest and watching everyone else with little interest.

It wasn't the meeting he was pissed about though. Oh no. He could care less about the meeting. It was what he had pried out of his sister's brain that had him seething. She was his twin, it wasn't hard to get her to tell him things if he asked the right questions... he just wished it wasn't true. How could she do... that?!?

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria followed several of her female housemates down from the girls' dormitories just before the mandatory meeting was supposed to start. Idly, the girl thought about skipping it, but seeing as she was a first year, she would probably be frowned upon by older students. The eleven year old didn't plan on ruining her reputation- at least not this early in her Hogwarts years. Idly, she wondered if the other houses had as much drama as Gryffindor did. Alex surveyed over the students from the last stair. Dark eyes spotted Theo, one of the few people she considered her friend, and made her way over to him. "Hey," she whispered over the hushed crowd. Besides a few murmurs here and there, nobody was talking.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo sat their contemplating what the boy may have said to him, really wishing he could have broken the language barrier just to say something smart back, but alas, there was no point. Theo now sat to himself, awaiting this meeting to happen. He had saw Elli and Drage both come in and all that did was confuse to the very highest degree.

Theo thought to himself about what this could be about, but was taken out of his brief trance by Alexandria, the girl he met his first day here. He hoped maybe she knew something about this, but much like him, she probably did not.

"Hey: any idea what this is about?" he asked her, taking a shot. There truly was no point in asking, but anything to make good conversation at this point.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
You don't have to say you love me
Just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand
Believe me, believe me
I can't help but love you

User Image

Timothy stepped intot he common room, frowning. Apparently a meeting had been called, one that he hadn't called, for the entire house. He stood near the portrait, not wishing to let himself be seen just yet. The head of Gryffindor house however was just watching and waiting, knowing something was about to happen. What that something was, he didn't know. His hands in his pickets, he cast a gaze across the common room, noting who was there and who wasn't. Well, let it not be said he didn't try and keep track of what happened in his own house.

___________________________
                                                            Location: Gryffindor Common Room
                                                            State: Curious
                                                            ___________________________

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games