Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:54 pm
"Besides he ones I'm wearing, I have no other gloves." Tori said, stretching her hands, looking at them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image"Then i suggest not helping me." Said George. "you need your hands un burned so that your able to pull the trigger when you need to." Said George as he finished moving the rest or the wreckage he could. "not to be mean but i cant find your missing friends." Said George as he stepped away from all the wreckage and the crash zone. "my hands are burned to hell in a hand bag." Said George jokingly as his hands started to heal.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at George. She sighed. "We have to go without them." She said. "We've got no other choice.We have a large enough group as it is. I doubt they're dead. With Alice's powers form what i've seen, she could handle herself fine. Crimson might be with her and Rebecca if they're together. So they have some protection." She said and stretched her arms as her wounds healed. "We need to find shelter for now."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image"correction you need to find Shelter." "I need to find and kill Wesker." Said George. "I cant trust myself around any of you." Said George. "mostly Chris Cause my orders are to kill Chris Redfield or Albert Wesker." Said George. "so im gonna go that way"said George pointing north. "So you all stay safe and well and ill keep a good distance from you." Said George before he turned and walked north.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm
Great....am i stuck with the wanted? Tori thought. She looked around, remebering faces, and atching as many names as possible.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at George. "Wait, George. Hold up. Listen, i know you want to kill him. And i don't want you to kill Chris, but, do you really think you can kill him?" She asked, standing up and walking towards him. "I've seen him fight. He's good. You just can't kill that man." She didn't want George to get himself killed. "Also, who sent you to kill them in the first place?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image"dont know who sent me dont care sounded like someone from a military organization." Said George. "Wesker I personally dont care if I kill him or die trying." Said George. "my plan is simple get him close enough to me and stick a grenade on him and pull the pin." Said George. "and i wouldnt Kill Chris thats not why i woulnt trust myself." Said George. "im going further insane." Said George. "Thats why i woulnt trust myself around others." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I know why they would want Wesker dead, but why Chris?" She asked. Even though he probably didn't know. She sighed again. "So, you're going to go off and kill yourself to try and kill Wesker?" She said. "You don't have to do this you know."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image"I made a promise a long time ago." Said George. "that promise was to protect my country and anyone in danger." Said George. "Wesker put my country in hell and endagered everyone i know and ever loved." Said George. "i made a promise and im keeping it i know killing Wesker woulnt help my country but it will stop him from creating stronger infecteds and from killing Other survivors." Said George. "and think of it like this Wesker wants to kill Chris cause weskers after Revenge they think killing Chris might make wesker stop i guess." Said George. "unlike me and everyone else they dont know weskers a moron that thinks hes the ultimate creature ever made." Said George. "Plus I still think Zandre wants to shoot me." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm
"I hate to interrupt," Tori said, walking over to Sarah and George, "but shouldnt we try to keep the ones that arent zombies or freaky dead things alive? I mean theres not many survivors left and killing each other really isnt going to solve anything. Or am i missing something here and that statement is stupid?"
User Image  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image"your only missing the fact that Zandre hates me as far as i know." Said George. "and I wouldnt kill any survivor Just Wesker." Said George. "No such thing as stupid statements unless there from Wesker." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed."Fine then. Go." She said and couldn't help chuckle at the Zandre part. "Well you did crash our helicopter." She shrugged. "Though, i'll make sure he won't shoot you. I'll let him take out all his anger on Matt." She said and hugged him once before pulling back. "Just...atleast try not to get yourself killed." She said.

Then Sarah turned to Tori with a rasied eyebrow. "Yes, i think you are missing somthing." She said. "The man, Wesker, who we're talking about, is the man who created the damned T-virus that turned people into zombies." She told her. "That b*****d ruined the world. I'm not saying that i havn't felt thankfull the virus i have in me, but i still hate it." She said. " We want to kill him because he has put nearly everyone of us here, through hell." She said and looked around for zombies. There were none yet. Then she looked at Tori with her red eyes.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image"calm down before i landed i saw a bunch or barricades." Said George. "theyll hold for atleast tonight." Said George. "besides i have no clue where Wesker is staying with you guys might just help me find him." Said George. "if Zandre shoots at me im warning you now even if he misses i woulnt." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Jake opened his eyes a bit. He turned his head to look around, then winced at the pain that doing so caused. He lifted his arm and looked at it. It was covered in bandages. He let it fall to the ground again with a groan. The crash replayed itself in his head. He wasn't sure why he'd sacrificed himself to save the others, but at this point, he was glad he was infected. The virus in him would heal him. Though, from the look and feel of things, it would take a while to heal it all.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:09 pm
Tori gave Sarah the fac of realization. "Ohhhh! that b*****d did this!? Ok, put on hate list." Tori said, arms crossed.
User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces