Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 am

Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko shivered. "I am cold" he said flatly, letting her help him into the boat. It made him feel sick as it moved. He hated that. He hated that it moved on blackness with only a to bright orange light. "..what..house you..want?"
But I KNOW you are there.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"Hope you aren't feeling to cold." Annabelle said to Mark and put her hand on his shoulder. He asked her about what house she wanted to be in
"Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, dont know why, I jsut like those houses.. You?" Annabelle relpied and asked.

OOC: I gotta get going, sorry, but I should be on again within 30 - 40 mintues or so.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 am

Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko raised a brow. he was talking to some one who wanted to be a puff? He was surprised. "My Mom was in Slytherin and my brother-" he stopped there, a scowl on his face. "...I wana be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw I guess...." He could hear her more easily now, he did not know why.
But I KNOW you are there.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:26 am

User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"Any house is fine, I would prefer Ravenclaw over Huffelpuff, but any is fine. Slytherin aye, nice" Annabelle said to Mark.
For some reason, Mark was talking 'normally' well, faster. Hmm.

"Wonder who we are sharing our boat with" Annabelle pondered.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am

User Image 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N 

f i r s t  y e a r - u n s o r t e d 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

"to be or not to be, that is the question." 
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

As she got closer to shore, Jennifer stopped for a moment to stare up at the castle. "Crap, that's big." she murmured, but she quickly started walking again. She scanned the dock for the group she'd been with earlier and started walking toward their boat. "Okay people, don't worry, 'cause I'm here now!" is what she said before plopping in. She noticed the other guy was there, and she didn't want him to not have her own name, so she remarked, "Oh, and I'm Jennie by the way!"

Jennie's gaze was brought back to the castle, and her mouth almost dropped open. Oh. My. God. It's even bigger from here!

╚══════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Whilst looking over the water, Joseph heard another voice introduce herself as Jennie.
"Nice to meet you, Jennie. My name is Joseph" he said to her and smiled and stuck out his hand for a hand shake.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 am

User Image Shina picked her way down the path to the lake. Looking at the occupied boats, she decided to settle in an unoccupied one. Gingerly, she stepped into the little boat and carefully sat down. She knew there were more students behind her, so she didn't expect to stay alone in her boat long.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam's attention was caught by a lone girl who sat by herself in one of the unoccupied boats. It was suppose to be four people to a boat, and it was just her, so maybe... She felt a little awkward as she walk over to the girl's boat. "I'm sorry, but do you mind if I share your boat?" Her feet shuffled on the wooden dock nervously. It was uncommon for her to be so shy, but she had had no opportunity to talk with anyone on the train, so she was a little left out. It looked as though there were groups of friends already forming... 'Just be yourself and everything will be fine.', her mother's encouragement before Rue had boarded the train seeped through her mind, warming her to her core. A soft grin lit up her face in rememberance. 'Just be myself...' Her posture unfolded and she straightened up confidently, a full-fledged smile spread across her face now. "My name is Rutam Umbra, but you can call me Rue." She was beginning to feel giddy now, and just the slightest bit bubbly.

(( OOC: Thanks, Misty :3 ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 am

User Image Shina looked up at the other girl. "Of course you may join me, Rue. I am Shina Kiremono, pleasure to meet you," she said politely. Shina held the lantern up a bit higher so it lit the boat better. If the girl tripped getting in, they would both end up in the lake. Shina could swim perfectly well, not that that was really a concern so close to shore, but she had no desire to make her entrance into the school sopping wet. Shina smiled at the other girl and waited for her to get in.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 am

User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

Stony faced, Ben watched others get into their boats. He hoped Matt would come an join him so he wouldn't have to feel so pathetic. It would be too conspicudous if he went to another boat now, so he just sat at the front of the boat and let himself get lost in the names of the famous witches and wizards that he'd read about. Merlin, Bathilda Bagshot, Harry Potter, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin, and Godric Gryffindor. he thought while making note of what each witch or wizard was famous for. One could never be too prepared.

...little friendly competition?

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Catastrophic Ecstasy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 pm

There was an empty spot near a couple girls. Elliot stopped near the boat and lowered his book and started fiddling with the cover nervously as he worked up the courage to speak to them.
"Uhm... Excuse me... I'm Elliot, would you mind if I rode with you two?" His fingers drummed rapidly on the cover of the textbook and his feet fidgeted as he waited for an answer. This was nerve-wracking - they hadn't even gotten to the school yet and he was already torn to shreds by nerves, how bad would he get by the time the actually got there?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 pm

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

It took awhile for Chase to get to the boats, since he wasn't in a particular hurry. It wasn't like they would abandon him, right? Then again, he was new and nobody would know that he was missing. Maybe except for Sam and Ariana. Yeah... It wasn't a bad start to a new beginning.

When he got to the boats again, he saw a couple boats, some filled, some with empty seats. He finally noticed Ariana alone in one of the boats, looking around, presumably for him and Sam. He walked towards he direction, trying to hide his bloodied face. When he got near enough to the boat, he noticed his hands looked as if he just gutted a fish. He quickly bent down and splashed some water onto his face and scrubbed his hands clean - or as clean as the lake water would allow. Thousands of new germs was introduced to his body, Chase was sure of it. He shivered, and quickly got into the boat.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 pm

User ImageShina glanced at the nervous looking boy who had just asked to join their boat. "Of course, there is room. I'm Shina Kiremono." Once again, Shina held the lamp up so the newcomer could see clearly to board the tiny vessel.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:57 pm

L O U V E N I A ○●○●○ L I V I N G S T O N
○●○●○ 1st Year ||| Unsorted ○●○●○
LLL
User Image
LLL
LLL
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
LLL
LLL
Louvenia stopped walking, halting her steps when she was at the water edge. She one of the stragglers in the back of trekking party to the lake, and it seemed many of the transports were already being filled up. Her eyes darted from boat to boat, scanning the residents, quickly estimating how many were in each. 'Full... Full.... Almost full...' Louvenia wasn’t picky about choosing a boat mate, but she would prefer fewer students with her. She wasn’t going to make for good company tonight.

‘Go on and pick one!’ Her mind griped, patience whittling away a bit. She was being too picky, and the first year just wanted to get to the castle and through the Welcoming Feast so she could rest. It had been a long day, and this place --- this world --- was painfully unfamiliar. The blonde could feel in her bones, in the very atmosphere --- magic. "So different," she muttered to no one.

After a couple more scans she found a boat that only had one resident in it. ‘Here it goes…’ She thought, lifted up the skirts of her robe and wadding into the water, heading in its direction.

“Hello.” Louvenia said in polite tone, giving the boat resident a close-mouthed smile. He was a blonde like her, with light colored eyes --- she couldn't tell the shade with the nighttime lighting. “May I join you?” She asked, hoping she wouldn’t get turned away. That would be embarrassing…

LLL
LLL
OOC: I'm talking to Ben / bulletproof13 by the way... razz

HarmoniaCurrency

Invisible Regular

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games